Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@augustaky1, @TheFrontRunner

Wonder if they will have rainbow light saber's
57ee9ecb6edc4e00.jpg

Star Wars is gay enough. No need to make it gayer.

The biggest problem for the GOP at this point is that Trump has thorough control of the party. At some point there will be a de-Trumpification of the organization but likely not before another rounds of L's in 2024. The truth is that the sooner they do that, the sooner the GOP rebounds, but it's not going to happen until the election is over.

The more aware GOPers in power are likely well aware of this and already positioning for the next version of the GOP.
Our country is in serious trouble. Trump's election may not turn it around or slow the slide. There is a chance. But if Biden is reelected, we are done (whatever that will look like). It won't matter what the GOP does if Trump loses.

What is Gaza? Is it "sovereign"? No, it's an open-air prison formed of the displaced remains of people who were slaughtered and herded into it like cattle. Who did that? Who still controls the area? Israel. The West Bank, East Jerusalem, and Gaza are all occupied under an apartheid regime. You have an international right to armed resistance against apartheid. Israel had "attacked Gaza" for decades and decades, including currently blockading it. There was no war started on 10/7. It was merely the latest blow in a long-running conflict where both sides commit war crimes on the regular. In fact there's currently an indictment from the ICC in the works for the leaders of both Hamas and Israel. Not just Hamas. George Clooney's wife worked on it, the thread loved it.

As to your third sentence.

Why have no Arab countries helped them? Allowed them to migrate there from the 'open air prison'?

Seems a valid asylum claim.

Why not, Dion?

Explain that one before you spout one more word of drivel.

Our country is in serious trouble. Trump's election may not turn it around or slow the slide. There is a chance. But if Biden is reelected, we are done (whatever that will look like). It won't matter what the GOP does if Trump loses.

If Biden is elected, you get an old man and the same establishment Democrats who have been in office for decades. And if Trump is elected... you really might see America divide.

I honestly think that's what many of you want. Not gonna lie.

But to keep it real, Trump ain't winning. Just not.

All you had to do was run a normal human being. That's all you had to do. A simple 2 foot putt.

Every lefty on here is Cuomo. Don't care what they say or how they respond. They put us through 2 years of shame and holier-than-thou rhetoric. None of them have owned it or will own it. So when the active fools in this thread post about Trump and January 6 just remember they cheered like seals when their party/ideology engaged in lockdowns and totalitarianism in the name of power.

It is particularly galling when The Village Idiot brings up covid related economics in relation to Trump last year in office.

Like he wasn't the one begging for masks, lockdowns, school closures, zoom meetings, all of that kabuki theater bullshit.

I truly loathe these people.

Never forget, Never forgive.

Again. You're deflecting. I said now do the Democrat party yet you keep regurgitating the same line about the GOP over and over.

I made a statement about why Republicans are in trouble because of Trump being leader, you said "now do Democrats" and then claimed I was "deflecting" when I didn't take your bullshit bait.

Again, this is because you're one of these guys of the mindset that "everything is even". Not sure what Democrats even have to do with Trump's failings. What exactly do you think is the equivalent of a Trump President? You aren't even making sense.

• Haha
Reactions: UK_1576
If Biden is elected, you get an old man and the same establishment Democrats who have been in office for decades. And if Trump is elected... you really might see America divide.

I honestly think that's what many of you want. Not gonna lie.

But to keep it real, Trump ain't winning. Just not.

All you had to do was run a normal human being. That's all you had to do. A simple 2 foot putt.
Yeah, ol McCain and Romney really worked out well in the past 🙄🙄🙄

Yeah, ol McCain and Romney really worked out well in the past 🙄🙄🙄

The thing is, I agree with you. I don't want Biden.

But Im sure as **** not voting for Donald Trump. You people literally had to pick ANYONE but Donald Trump. I actually don't blame you though. My point is that Trump has full control of the GOP. That grip isn't going to loosen til he's ousted again (let's hope).

• Haha
The Border Patrol Union didn't think it was garbage dude. They do it for a living. You only believe what Trump and his slaves tell you.
Now as far as the border and all the illegals coming over. Did Trump pass a border bill during his four years in office...2 with full ownership of Congress and the White House?? Nope. Just bullsh** EO's that were constantly fought over in court and vanished the instant his azz lost the election.
Ya wanna know the real ugly truth? The dirty little secret??
Neither party wants to do anything about it. BOTH parties like the cheap labor. There is also zero population growth in America right now. Without new workers paying into Medicaid/Medicare/Social Security....those programs will collapse. Here is the beautiful thing for Americans. Many of the immigrants pay into the system but are not eligible to get any of the benefits when they retire because they are not citizens. Don't think for a second our policy makers aren't aware of this.
We need construction workers, field workers, ditch diggers, road workers, house cleaners, roofers, etc. We don't have enough workers to fill those jobs. That is why NOTHING ever gets done about the border and probably never will.

Once again with the menial labor racist tropes. 🙄

Why?

Can't a illegal immigrant be actually skilled at something not.involving cleaning toilets or picking crops, racist leftist 'educator'?

The thing is, I agree with you. I don't want Biden.

But Im sure as **** not voting for Donald Trump. You people literally had to pick ANYONE but Donald Trump. I actually don't blame you though. My point is that Trump has full control of the GOP. That grip isn't going to loosen til he's ousted again (let's hope).
Again, I remember when people like you clamored for McCain because was ‘moderate’. Then when we ran him, people like you ran away from him hollering how he’d moved too far right.

In other words, people like you don’t decide who we want to run. Because people like you won’t vote for a repub no matter if it was Jesus himself.

Again, I remember when people like you clamored for McCain because was ‘moderate’. Then when we ran him, people like you ran away from him hollering how he’d moved too far right.

In other words, people like you don’t decide who we want to run. Because people like you won’t vote for a repub no matter if it was Jesus himself.

I mean McCain vs. Obama has little relevance to Trump vs Biden. Like it's not even a remotely close situation.

And while McCain probably loses to Obama regardless, the day McCain chose dingbat Sarah Palin is the day McCain lost Presidency w/ out doubt. I don't know why the GOP has proclivity to promote dingbats and psychopaths.

Another great example of needing to elect a normal competent person instead of weird ass people to represent your party

• Haha

Spot on about KGB Cats.

I mean McCain vs. Obama has little relevance to Trump vs Biden. Like it's not even a remotely close situation.

And while McCain probably loses to Obama regardless, the day McCain chose dingbat Sarah Palin is the day McCain lost Presidency w/ out doubt. I don't know why the GOP has proclivity to promote dingbats and psychopaths.

Another great example of needing to elect a normal competent person instead of weird ass people to represent your party

KGB Cats is a misogynist

As I said, you get no say in who we run. Because anyone we put on the ticket you’re gonna find something wrong with.

But that cackling Kamala sure is a good one, right?

Good lord.

As I said, you get no say in who we run. Because anyone we put on the ticket you’re gonna find something wrong with.

But that cackling Kamala sure is a good one, right?

Good lord.

What's this "we" bullshit. Don't act like you're doing anything but taking what's being shoveled at you.

Realism would go along way with you people.

Edit: Also, no. Kamala is not good and she might be a disqualifier if Trump wasn't the most hated President in US history.

• Haha
What's this "we" bullshit. Don't act like you're doing anything but taking what's being shoveled at you.

Realism would go along way with you people.

Edit: Also, no. Kamala is not good and she might be a disqualifier if Trump wasn't the most hated President in US history.
This we bullshit is me as a registered Republican who gets a GD vote in the primary. In other words, not you.

Reactions: 55wildcat
This we bullshit is me as a registered Republican who gets a GD vote in the primary. In other words, not you.

Yea, I think you're overthinking your importance.

You all like to believe you're choosing Trump. It's cute. Are you saying you wouldn't provide the same exemplary punditry if it was Nikki Haley?

• Haha
Yea, I think you're overthinking your importance.

You all like to believe you're choosing Trump. It's cute. Are you saying you wouldn't provide the same exemplary punditry if it was Nikki Haley?
WE didn’t vote for Haley, now did WE? See how that works? That’s OUR voice. OUR importance.

WE don’t give a flying shit what you people think of it.

Reactions: blubo and UK_1576

They misspelled shit on purpose hoping it wouldn't fall under the Freedom of Information Act

I’m sure our resident libs, Sam, Dion, and others, have a perfectly good explanation as to why they would need to go to those extremes to hide stuff. What are they hiding. Is it in our best interest they take those measures to avoid us seeing stuff we shouldn’t see for our own good? Is that how things are supposed to work?

It’s been explained a thousand times. The democrats are going to cheat. Real voters shouldn’t make it easy on them. At some point, you overcome the democrat ability to produce fraudulent ballots.
Fine. But you said the Dims WILL win; i.e., their fraud can't be overcome.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT