POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Every lefty on here is Cuomo. Don't care what they say or how they respond. They put us through 2 years of shame and holier-than-thou rhetoric. None of them have owned it or will own it. So when the active fools in this thread post about Trump and January 6 just remember they cheered like seals when their party/ideology engaged in lockdowns and totalitarianism in the name of power.

I didn't say you did. I was drawing the comparison between its status and Israel's. You made a point to mention Israel's sovereignty, and it's a great point because it highlights the intricacies at play. Israel is 'sovereign' precisely because they did what they did to the Palestinians. Their sovereignty came directly and violently at the price of those refugees in Gaza.

Israel was already acting; they control the territory and were actively blockading it.
That's like saying the United States is "sovereign" because of what they did to Native American tribes. It is goofy revisionist history to suggest Israel is, as you put with quotations, sovereign because they displaced Palestinians.

Every lefty on here is Cuomo. Don't care what they say or how they respond. They put us through 2 years of shame and holier-than-thou rhetoric. None of them have owned it or will own it. So when the active fools in this thread post about Trump and January 6 just remember they cheered like seals when their party/ideology engaged in lockdowns and totalitarianism in the name of power.
They don’t care. They lie. Then they lie to cover the lie. As long as they maintain control it’s justified to them. And frankly it seems we as common citizens can’t do anything about it nor do enough of us care to do anything about it. And those that do, get thrown in jail. And the rest of us don’t do anything about that. I’m as guilty as anyone of this.

They don’t care. They lie. Then they lie to cover the lie. As long as they maintain control it’s justified to them. And frankly it seems we as common citizens can’t do anything about it nor do enough of us care to do anything about it. And those that do, get thrown in jail. And the rest of us don’t do anything about that. I’m as guilty as anyone of this.
From 2017-22 the leftists, Democrat party, and the corporate media engaged in multiple campaigns to defraud the American people. It began with the Trump-Russia consipracy, which proved to be 100% false, then the COVID lockdowns. So, like I said they cry all day long about January 6 but they've done more egregious things to the American public and the American Republic than Trump could've ever dreamed of.

One stark difference between Cuomo and the lefties here is I was actually surprised how well Cuomo was able to debate. He was full of shit most of the time, but was very good at thinking on his feet and mixing in some humor (exactly how Gavin Newsom is going to present himself when he replaces Biden on the ticket). Never having watched his show, I assumed he was just a dumbass talking head like most democrats, or dumbass parrot like the lefties on Catpaw. Didn’t expect him to handle it the way he did.

One stark difference between Cuomo and the lefties here is I was actually surprised how well Cuomo was able to debate. He was full of shit most of the time, but was very good at thinking on his feet and mixing in some humor (exactly how Gavin Newsom is going to present himself when he replaces Biden on the ticket). Never having watched his show, I assumed he was just a dumbass talking head like most democrats, or dumbass parrot like the lefties on Catpaw. Didn’t expect him to handle it the way he did.
He didn’t debate well. Whenever he got called out by Dave Smith he would say “well no”. Best example is when Dave Smith said he mocked Rogan for ivermectin and Cuomo said he never did then they played the clip AND then he still denied it.

Reactions: Lost In FL

GPGfxWZWUAAzrp9
Am I allowed to express my pride in being a heterosexual male this month? After all this month boils down to being all about celebrating sexual desires. Jordan Peterson explains it well here.

He didn’t debate well. Whenever he got called out by Dave Smith he would say “well no”. Best example is when Dave Smith said he mocked Rogan for ivermectin and Cuomo said he never did then they played the clip AND then he still denied it.

But could you imagine Biden or someone trying to do the same thing? That’s the level of ability I was expecting. Like the women from the view, Biden’s press Secretary, etc.

From 2017-22 the leftists, Democrat party, and the corporate media engaged in multiple campaigns to defraud the American people. It began with the Trump-Russia consipracy, which proved to be 100% false, then the COVID lockdowns. So, like I said they cry all day long about January 6 but they've done more egregious things to the American public and the American Republic than Trump could've ever dreamed of.
Build the gibbets. The only way forward is through retributive justice.

The biggest problem for the GOP at this point is that Trump has thorough control of the party. At some point there will be a de-Trumpification of the organization but likely not before another rounds of L's in 2024. The truth is that the sooner they do that, the sooner the GOP rebounds, but it's not going to happen until the election is over.

The more aware GOPers in power are likely well aware of this and already positioning for the next version of the GOP.

Am I allowed to express my pride in being a heterosexual male this month? After all this month boils down to being all about celebrating sexual desires. Jordan Peterson explains it well here.

If you plan to be proud of your heterosexuality, may I ask you express your pride in the privacy of your own home? We don’t need any prideful sex parades. Period.

The biggest problem for the GOP at this point is that Trump has thorough control of the party. At some point there will be a de-Trumpification of the organization but likely not before another rounds of L's in 2024. The truth is that the sooner they do that, the sooner the GOP rebounds, but it's not going to happen until the election is over.

The more aware GOPers in power are likely well aware of this and already positioning for the next version of the GOP.
LOL now do the Democrat party

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
LOL now do the Democrat party

Democrats will win Presidency because they aren't running Trump. I mean, we can do the "Just wait til November thing" but let's keep it real. Trump is almost definitely going to lose and your party is predicated on Trump. Part of the problem with the modern day GOP is denying reality so they just keep taking L's.

The biggest problem for the GOP is historic Republican voters want a party that puts America first, not a bunch of worthless cucks who pay lip service to the people while doing everything they can to maintain the status quo.

ok

Yea, this guy deserves to rot in a cell the rest of his life. No way around it.

He needs to be trache'd and put on a vent for the rest of his life. Turning it down really low every so many days or hours til he struggles to breathe. AND given the jabs you know he never got. Then maybe do the sand fleas thing to him that he did to dogs. How could he protest?

He's had time to get his affairs in order, though, and a more merciful firing squad will work. He's fortunate not everyone is as cruel as he is.

And there are thousands more out there who take joy in punishing folks on the right in the most absurd ways possible.

We need to all realize that the legal system isn’t just. It’s been weaponized and that “blind justice” is going to become less and less common.

Also, F*CK that lady. She may be a judge, but she’s a far bigger POS for comments like that.

This profundity from the choose your sex, social distancing, take the vax!, Russia hoax acolytes.

Friends, ask yourself: can this kind of stupidity just evolve naturally? Absolutely not. It is the product of intentional dumbing down.

Exactly. It's devolution. Promotion of the weakest and most stupid or easily manipulated. That's not how science/"nature" works.

Democrats will win Presidency because they aren't running Trump. I mean, we can do the "Just wait til November thing" but let's keep it real. Trump is almost definitely going to lose and your party is predicated on Trump. Part of the problem with the modern day GOP is denying reality so they just keep taking L's.

Are you trans?

All I said was now do the Democrats. Awesome deflection.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT