Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@augustaky1, @TheFrontRunner

Wonder if they will have rainbow light saber's
57ee9ecb6edc4e00.jpg

Thank you, veterans, for your brave service and sacrifice to a country we do not recognize anymore. I apologize for the sacrifices you've made, being recognized by your own country for one lousy day. I apologize that you do not receive the month-long recognition the mentally sick get, OR the loving care that illegals get, free housing, education, healthcare, monthly pay, endless food and medicine supplies. You deserve so so much more. I truly apologize.

a5b62bb2841fc0e5.png

Democrats will win the presidency because they have a far superior cheating operation. Just like they did in 2020.

Exactly. No worries on their part. They could run a bloody machete on their ticket and it wouldn't matter as long as they could kill or assault children/babies. The lemmings would vote for it, and they'd manufacture the rest of what they need.

Oh. Ok. Joe Biden got 80 million legitimate votes.

It's amazing how hilarious that reads even 3 years and 50-100% price increases later.

Everyone knows Biden Admin and Mayorkas are PURPOSEFULLY flooding the country with illegals. Dems want amnesty/votes, and ultimately want a more controllable society that they can impose their tyranny on.

Oh and they want to keep that child trafficking going too…

No one was fooled by that sleight of hand garbage border bill that was proposed. Give it a rest.
The Border Patrol Union didn't think it was garbage dude. They do it for a living. You only believe what Trump and his slaves tell you.
Now as far as the border and all the illegals coming over. Did Trump pass a border bill during his four years in office...2 with full ownership of Congress and the White House?? Nope. Just bullsh** EO's that were constantly fought over in court and vanished the instant his azz lost the election.
Ya wanna know the real ugly truth? The dirty little secret??
Neither party wants to do anything about it. BOTH parties like the cheap labor. There is also zero population growth in America right now. Without new workers paying into Medicaid/Medicare/Social Security....those programs will collapse. Here is the beautiful thing for Americans. Many of the immigrants pay into the system but are not eligible to get any of the benefits when they retire because they are not citizens. Don't think for a second our policy makers aren't aware of this.
We need construction workers, field workers, ditch diggers, road workers, house cleaners, roofers, etc. We don't have enough workers to fill those jobs. That is why NOTHING ever gets done about the border and probably never will.

• Haha
Reactions: UK_1576
All I said was now do the Democrats. Awesome deflection.

Not sure you know what deflection means?

Democrats will win Presidency and Im talking about Presidency and the fact that the GOP is dominated by a single individual who will not win presidency. Democrats do not currently have the same cult of personality. They do have other issues, but definitely not the same risk as GOP. Sorry if that's not what you want to read.

They will put him in prison.
Absolutely that is what they plan on doing. Best way to get him out of the race outside of killing him which I 1000% believe is on the table as well. Folks need to start understanding these people are not the Dems of past years. They are not only ruthless but they are straight up communists.

Not sure you know what deflection means?

Democrats will win Presidency and Im talking about Presidency and the fact that the GOP is dominated by a single individual who will not win presidency. Democrats do not currently have the same cult of personality. They do have other issues, but definitely not the same risk as GOP. Sorry if that's not what you want to read.
Again. You're deflecting. I said now do the Democrat party yet you keep regurgitating the same line about the GOP over and over.

Again. You're deflecting. I said now do the Democrat party yet you keep regurgitating the same line about the GOP over and over.

What you're doing is the definition of "deflecting". I am talking about the GOP and why it's ****ed until Trump leaves office. You are one of these guys who insinuates there is always an equal on the other side (then you call that deflecting, which is weird). But it's literally nothing like the DNC.

The Republicans are in a much worse position right now and quite frankly it's their own doing. There are 2 main reasons for that. You can reject them or admit them, I quite frankly don't care:

1. Donald Trump
2. Abortion

It's why they will lose seats in Congress. And it's why you won't win Presidency. The leader of the GOP, who has a huge amount of power in the party and is extremely unpopular with everyone but his base, will lose the next cycle. And that is why the GOP is screwed until he loses.

• Haha
Reactions: UK_1576
What you're doing is the definition of "deflecting". I am talking about the GOP and why it's ****ed until Trump leaves office. You are one of these guys who insinuates there is always an equal on the other side (then you call that deflecting, which is weird). But it's literally nothing like the DNC.

The Republicans are in a much worse position right now and quite frankly it's their own doing. There are 2 main reasons for that. You can reject them or admit them, I quite frankly don't care:

1. Donald Trump
2. Abortion

It's why they will lose seats in Congress. And it's why you won't win Presidency. The leader of the GOP, who has a huge amount of power in the party and is extremely unpopular with everyone but his base, will lose the next cycle. And that is why the GOP is screwed until he loses.
This lib is one pathetic sorry ass loser

He basically admits there are only two issues that Democrats find important.

Killing babies
Killing Trump

Alternate Star Wars universe- princess Weigh-a marries Glandula the Hutt.

Who knew that the John Candy character in tbe SW spoof would prove prophetic to the point that there are litter boxes in classrooms today

Liberals ruin everything.

Everything.

Reactions: Girthang
Hahaha this loser thinks the vote totals were real

Somebody put a tin foil hat on this guy. Talk about conspiracy theorist.

^Definitely has a don't tread on me flag.

13% of Americans support an outright ban of abortions.

Liberals are the best viruses, bots, mockingbirds ever. The media/DNC can say anything 3 times and without question they will repeat it ad nauseum like they're pulling a string on a chatty Kathy doll.

Reactions: berniecarbo
^Definitely has a don't tread on me flag.

13% of Americans support an outright ban of abortions.
To die on the baby killing hill shows that responsibility just isn't in your vocabulary. And don't trot out the saving face line of "but what about in the case of incest or rape". You know, the TINY percentage of abortions folks like you use to justify it. Just stop it.

Reactions: Girthang
To die on the baby killing hill shows that responsibility just isn't in your vocabulary. And don't trot out the saving face line of "but what about in the case of incest or rape". You know, the TINY percentage folks like you use to justify it. Just stop it.

Yea, but I don't really care about your views on it. Im just telling you why the GOP has the problems it does. People like you obviously support that mentality, but you're a minority.

Democrats will win the presidency because they have a far superior cheating operation. Just like they did in 2020.
When people say this, I wonder why they even care. It's an admission it's over & thus they need to move on. Very strange.

This lib is one pathetic sorry ass loser

He basically admits there are only two issues that Democrats find important.

Killing babies
Killing Trump

While it is pathetic, it's the most honest they will ever get. The truth only skips/glances across their surface. Never gets deeper

1. Donald Trump
2. Abortion

I acknowledge your point, raise a contrasting one, and you go back to your original point? So, I completely disagree with your understanding of "deflection".

I'm not running for anything so I won't lose anything. I'm a registered voter my man, that's it. The GOP is poised to take the Senate back. Currently leading for Presidency. They may lose the House, but I find that to be of a disfunction of the House GOP.

Democrats have tremendous issues that will affect them this November.

1 The economy
2 The border
3 Left wing wokeness

Those 3 things are going to kick the Democrats ass this election cycle.

I acknowledge your point, raise a contrasting one, and you go back to your original point? So, I completely disagree with your understanding of "deflection".

I'm not running for anything so I won't lose anything. I'm a registered voter my man, that's it. The GOP is poised to take the Senate back. Currently leading for Presidency. They may lose the House, but I find that to be of a disfunction of the House GOP.

Democrats have tremendous issues that will affect them this November.

1 The economy
2 The border
3 Left wing wokeness

Those 3 things WOULD, if the election wasn't rigged and the GOP a fraud, kick the Democrats ass this election cycle.

Small/slight correction

Reactions: SDC888
This profundity from the choose your sex, social distancing, take the vax!, Russia hoax acolytes.

Friends, ask yourself: can this kind of stupidity just evolve naturally? Absolutely not. It is the product of intentional dumbing down.
They have to continue the charade that Biden is really a better choice than Trump. More well liked and respected by our allies and citizens, and feared by our enemies more than Trump. Better equipped to lead the most powerful nation in the world… In order to continue to deny the massive fraud they plan to continue to commit in future elections. The idiot you’re referring to above is most likely a paid shill.

Reactions: exemjr
The Border Patrol Union didn't think it was garbage dude. They do it for a living. You only believe what Trump and his slaves tell you.
Now as far as the border and all the illegals coming over. Did Trump pass a border bill during his four years in office...2 with full ownership of Congress and the White House?? Nope. Just bullsh** EO's that were constantly fought over in court and vanished the instant his azz lost the election.
Ya wanna know the real ugly truth? The dirty little secret??
Neither party wants to do anything about it. BOTH parties like the cheap labor. There is also zero population growth in America right now. Without new workers paying into Medicaid/Medicare/Social Security....those programs will collapse. Here is the beautiful thing for Americans. Many of the immigrants pay into the system but are not eligible to get any of the benefits when they retire because they are not citizens. Don't think for a second our policy makers aren't aware of this.
We need construction workers, field workers, ditch diggers, road workers, house cleaners, roofers, etc. We don't have enough workers to fill those jobs. That is why NOTHING ever gets done about the border and probably never will.

No, I read the bill. Did a small amount of 3rd grade math and realized it did nothing to stop the flow of illegals which according to you they don’t want to anyway. So why is it a bill that anyone who wants the border closed would support? I couldn’t care less what some union rep said.

So both parties are just being good patriots trying to save the country by leaving it wide open huh?

All these immigrants booming our economy? Half of NY hotels are filled with illegals on the gov tab. Black community renters in Chicago are being replaced by Venezuelan gangs the gov is paying landlords for. You got 1000s of illegals sleeping on HS football fields. Hospitals are on the brink of collapse (remember how scared you were about the strain on our hospitals) because they’re being overwhelmed with illegals. CA already giving illegals free healthcare. Who pays for that?! Hospital CEOs have testified at congressional hearings over this and ALL members of Democrat house judiciary committee didn’t even bother to show up for.

Room, board, and food to live in a five star NY hotel for over a year now for some and you think they’re gonna go dig ditches???

Not even mentioning the security and health threats this is causing.

Trump was the best border President of our lifetime. BP was doing like 500-600 arrest a day and turning them back. Overnight when Biden took office that number jumped to like 6000. Now it’s 10-15k a day with a 97 percent release rate. “Surge the border” was his words.

It’s treasonous but like so many, you’d rather the country collapse than give Trump a political point.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT