POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There were no permanent changes made to a ten year old girl. This is a BS story.
Ten year old girls haven't even gone thru puberty completely and most healthcare professionals won't do any permanent surgeries on a girl that age. If true, this person went thru years of transitioning before completely changing sexes.
The idea to transition may have begun at 10 but let's not act like this all happened to a 10 year old and that was the end of it.
I am not real sympathetic to a person that spends a decade into early adulthood making a decision and then wants to blame everyone around them for the decision THEY made over 10 years....not at 10 years.
As always....you guys jump to conclusions and froth at the mouth over nothing burgers.
In the person's own words this happened at 10, and they are posting at 17. A child when they made the decision and were preyed upon by the trans community and still a child at 17 when making that post. Nowhere even remotely spending a decade in early adulthood. You need to take a long look at yourself in the mirror and seek out some help because you are one messed up individual.

Obama and Trump are wrong. Reagan and Biden are right about Russia.

Village Idiotn how many times must you be reminded that it was the USSR Reagan opposed?

You are aware the soviet union is not Russia, correct?

Because you keep making the same error.

Like a couple of hundred times now.

Seems almost Viallage Idiot-ish.

Village Idiotn how many times must you be reminded that it was the USSR Reagan opposed?

You are aware the soviet union is not Russia, correct?

Because you keep making the same error.

Like a couple of hundred times now.

Seems almost Viallage Idiot-ish.
Yes..... I'm fully aware it was the USSR. Btw, that is Putin's ultimate goal....to reunite the breakaway states like Ukraine back under Russian control and bring the USSR back to its glory days.
If you are my age or older you would know that it was common back then to call the USSR.... "Russia" or refer to their people as Russians....so you can give that goofy semantic correction a rest.

Evidently Retard School taught Democrats a new word: "Chaotic". Surprising, given that its multi-syllabic.

Its hilarious to watch EVERY SINGLE ONE of them use it, attempting to tie it to Trump.

The uniformity of the Democratic mind is absolutely hilarious to watch in real time.

Last edited:
In the person's own words this happened at 10, and they are posting at 17. A child when they made the decision and were preyed upon by the trans community and still a child at 17 when making that post. Nowhere even remotely spending a decade in early adulthood. You need to take a long look at yourself in the mirror and seek out some help because you are one messed up individual.
I have NEVER advocated for permanent sex change surgery before the age of 18. I do think taking reversible medications under a doctor and therapist's care is a private/personal decision to be made with a family.
Stay out of people's pants/doctors office/psychologist's office and family decision making.
Just because one kid decides to change their mind doesn't mean that is the right choice for everyone.
My body....my doctor....my therapist....my family.....my choice.
Not....My body....my government decides for me and everyone else.

Our resident Democrats today (actually... every day):

Funny Animals Cat GIF

This is your projection, i.e. what you are guilty of, to assuage your congnitive dissonance.

Your "argument" (blind partisanship) is innuendo, guilt by association, and prejudiced interpretations and speculations. A pedo leaves victims. That's his argument. Your pedo's own son calls him a pedo.

Maybe you should re-read that study you read about falsse beliefs; this time applyins some introspection.
Assuming you're over the age of 12 and you have more than a third grade education, how in the heck can a grown a$$ man not understand the different between innuendo, gossip, projection, and actual evidence? Even considering your daily demonstrated ignorance-you should still know the difference between gossip and substantiated evidence. We don't need to know whether Trump and Epstein were pals...Trump has said they were and they both had an attraction to young women. There are multiple pictures and at least one video of them partying together. We don't need to wonder if Trump feels he has the right to molest women. Why? Because he's sworn to it in a deposition under oath, and that deposition has been made public. Open and shut. We don't have to wonder if Trump enjoys having sex with disturbed young women-HE BRAGGED ABOUT IT ON HOWARD STERN!.

On the other hand, unsubstantiated second or third hand information about Biden skinny dipping in his pool in front of female agensts or information that has been stolen by criminals and resold to multiple parties with criminal pasts is not evidence, it's just conjecture. That kind of stuff carries exactly as much weight as the National Enquirer. I don't know if Biden swam naked or not. Several presidents have including John Quincy Adams, Teddy Roosevelt,, LBJ, and here's a shocker, LBJ's pal, Billy Graham. What we do know-for a fact-is that Trump has been found liable for sexual assaults, where of course Biden has not. Case closed.

• Haha
Reactions: DrH. Lecter
Disgusting is telling little girls the state controls their body and that they are required by law to give birth to their rapist's baby.
Now that's disgusting.
And also exceedingly rare.

Where as “abortion as birth control” makes up over 95% of all abortions. I mean murders. 95% of state sanctioned murders.

Now that’s disgusting.

The person was 10 years old. I can't imagine what type of human being you are to call someone an idiot for a decision they made at 10 years old. As I've said on here before, the person lacked the capacity to make that kind of decision at 10 years old and was preyed upon. You have the audacity to say tough sh!t and call them an idiot. I can't even find the words to describe how terrible of a person you are.
The word you’re looking for is democrat.

Evidently Retard School taught Democrats a new word: "Chaotic". Surprising, given that its multi-syllabic.

Its hilarious to watch EVERY SINGLE ONE of them use it, attempting to tie it to Trump.

The uniformity of the Democratic mind is absolutely hilarious to watch in real time.
Hilarious but also terrifying. They are true sheep and the Covid years were a window into just how far they will go in following orders.

Ummmm....Might wanna check which Party is calling Capt Chaos out for what he brings to the Oval Office.

Where as “abortion as birth control” makes up over 95% of all abortions. I mean murders. 95% of state sanctioned murders.

Now that’s disgusting.
Teens transitioning to the opposite sex is also very rare so why does that require calling out the Christian national guard but the rare instance of a ten year old forced to carry a baby is a nothing burger???

Now that’s disgusting.

"1 in 10,000 children have the condition."
That's .0001 percent of the population of kids who have gender dysphoria.
Why does that require the Christian National Guard but the small number of children forced to have a rapist's baby is just a number and doesn't matter to you?? Hypocrisy.

Again. It's ONE person's opinion. It's ONE person affected by a decision that ONE person made. NOBODY MADE them do it. The government didn't force them into it by law.
So why does that rise to the level of calling in the Christian National Guard but if ONE girl is raped by her father and forced to end their childhood permanently in order to bear a child for the state government.... that's just their tough luck?
Get over it, become a parent, end your childhood and risk tearing your internal parts to shreds because the state says so.
Hypocrite

Stock Market Today: Jobless Claims
Ahead of Thursday's open, the Labor Department's initial unemployment claims unexpectedly fell to 212,000. They were expected to rise to 219,000 vs. 218,000 in the previous week.

54 S&P 500 stocks hit new 52-week highs
54 stocks in the S&P 500 hit new 52-week highs during Thursday's trading session.
Here are a few of the names that hit this milestone:
Disney
Netflix
Ralph Lauren
Diamondback Energy
JPMorgan
Mastercard

Disney?

You absolute idiot.

Go look at what the stock was 10 years ago vs today.

Literally the VILLAGE IDIOT IN EVERY POST.

Tough sh"*.
Nobody made them do any of that. It was their decision...their choice. If they wanna be bitter then look in the mirror.
Just because one person out of a hundred regrets their decision making doesn't mean everyone else should pay a price for that one idiot.

Maybe that 1 in a hundred (which is a lot more than 10 year old rape victims trying to get an abortion, idiot) is a good reason not to allow CHILDREN to male these life altering decisions.

SCIENCE DUDE

The person was 10 years old. I can't imagine what type of human being you are to call someone an idiot for a decision they made at 10 years old. As I've said on here before, the person lacked the capacity to make that kind of decision at 10 years old and was preyed upon. You have the audacity to say tough sh!t and call them an idiot. I can't even find the words to describe how terrible of a person you are.

Not only a terrible despicable excuse for a human, but one of the dumbest to ever walk the planet, as well!

And of course, a former 'educator'.

There were no permanent changes made to a ten year old girl. This is a BS story.
Ten year old girls haven't even gone thru puberty completely and most healthcare professionals won't do any permanent surgeries on a girl that age. If true, this person went thru years of transitioning before completely changing sexes.
The idea to transition may have begun at 10 but let's not act like this all happened to a 10 year old and that was the end of it.
I am not real sympathetic to a person that spends a decade into early adulthood making a decision and then wants to blame everyone around them for the decision THEY made over 10 years....not at 10 years.
As always....you guys jump to conclusions and froth at the mouth over nothing burgers.

Hahahah, the crow called the raven black, as this guy is the most frothing at the mouth poster on this site.

I do like you slipped up and said 'most' medical professionals wouldn't do that type of surgery on a 10 year old.

'Most'.

Again. It's ONE person's opinion. It's ONE person affected by a decision that ONE person made. NOBODY MADE them do it. The government didn't force them into it by law.
So why does that rise to the level of calling in the Christian National Guard but if ONE girl is raped by her father and forced to end their childhood permanently in order to bear a child for the state government.... that's just their tough luck?
Get over it, become a parent, end your childhood and risk tearing your internal parts to shreds because the state says so.
Hypocrite
Abortion has nothing to do with the post where you called a 10 year old child an idiot and said tough sh!t for feeling like their life is ruined at 17 now. All your caterwauling about a completely different topic isn't going to hide the fact that you made a disgusting post disparaging a child. As I said earlier, you are one messed up individual and need help.

Yes..... I'm fully aware it was the USSR. Btw, that is Putin's ultimate goal....to reunite the breakaway states like Ukraine back under Russian control and bring the USSR back to its glory days.
If you are my age or older you would know that it was common back then to call the USSR.... "Russia" or refer to their people as Russians....so you can give that goofy semantic correction a rMost.
Ah, so you talked to putin to confirm his 'ultimate goal'?

What else did he chat about?

I thought he was going to roll over all of NATO, according to you, multiple times.

Now it's just reunite the former USSR?

Great! Who cares? They still are the same peoples, and still have nukes.

I have NEVER advocated for permanent sex change surgery before the age of 18. I do think taking reversible medications under a doctor and therapist's care is a private/personal decision to be made with a family.
Stay out of people's pants/doctors office/psychologist's office and family decision making.
Just because one kid decides to change their mind doesn't mean that is the right choice for everyone.
My body....my doctor....my therapist....my family.....my choice.
Not....My body....my government decides for me and everyterrorism.
Yeah, this still sounds like a pedophile argument.

Let the kid decide! If she wants to sleep with the 30 year old man, it's her body, her choice, right, SCIENCE DUDE?

I have said repeatedly I will vote for someone besides Biden if given a choice not involving lunatics like Trump, Swami and DeSantis.
I am ridin with Biden as long as it's a choice between dementia and demented. Dementia for 500 Alex.
In case you missed it...AOC evicerated the Republican fools in the House today for their BS impeachment clown show.

GGZFQ1OXwAAqTok

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT