POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you are using dollars you get a lot for your money. Right now one US dollar is worth over 92.28 rubles.
A gallon of milk in Russia costs almost 300 rubles.....which would be the equivalent of about 3 US dollars. Not a big difference.
You do not understand economics. You clowns clamored to bring Russia down economically. Well you clowns wanting to bring Russia down have us down 100 billion, a worse economy in the USA than Russia and now taken us to the brink of a massive Russo nato war that is now inevitable. And Obama and his audacity to call out trump on nato. Obama who gave Crimea to Russia. The guy who destabilized the Middle East. Everything your leader joe biden has done as you cheered has backfired. Now Russia is strong and emboldened.

Reactions: WTF Cat
Exactly. If Tucker needed the same 400 dollars to buy what he would've paid wherever it is in Florida he lives, it would be evidence of a collapsing Russian economy.

Totally disgusting. I've got this pos on ignore. All he adds is demonic filth. He's the poster boy for the rotten pRoGrEsSiVe contamination of society.
youknow-you.png

You do not understand economics. You clowns clamored to bring Russia down economically. Well you clowns wanting to bring Russia down have us down 100 billion, a worse economy in the USA than Russia and now taken us to the brink of a massive Russo nato war that is now inevitable. And Obama and his audacity to call out trump on nato. Obama who gave Crimea to Russia. The guy who destabilized the Middle East. Everything your leader joe biden has done as you cheered has backfired. Now Russia is strong and emboldened.
Lord have mercy you guys are so far down the cult rabbit hole and so far up Putin's ass.
The US GDP is 12 times that of the Russian economy.
The US economy is 5 times the Russian economy per Capita.
The US economy is growing. The Russian economy is shrinking.
Y'all need to move to Russia and start debating Putin's policies online if ya think it's so F'ing awesome there.
Just be sure to pack long undies for the Gulag in winter if you say one thing he doesn't like fools.

Instead the ruble has more purchasing power than the dollar.
Could you please explain this claim?

The charts I looked at show the ruble at around 1.33 cents right before the start of the "special operation", but at around 1.09 cents today. Thanks.

Could you please explain this claim?

The charts I looked at show the ruble at around 1.33 cents right before the start of the "special operation", but at around 1.09 cents today. Thanks.

I'm consistently getting 1 US dollar is 92.25 rubles.
To compare....1 dollar is worth 17 Mexican pesos.
1 dollar is worth .79 pounds.

Shows how F'd up and weak the Russian economy is. But according to the Putin lickers on here it is the envy of the world. 🤡

Try Kroger. It's 2.69

Milk is more expensive in Europe for a reason. Russian post-Covid inflation was less than ours, less than Europe's, and their purchasing power is still high.

Lord have mercy you guys are so far down the cult rabbit hole and so far up Putin's ass.
The US GDP is 12 times that of the Russian economy.
The US economy is 5 times the Russian economy per Capita.
The US economy is growing. The Russian economy is shrinking.
Y'all need to move to Russia and start debating Putin's policies online if ya think it's so F'ing awesome there.
Just be sure to pack long undies for the Gulag in winter if you say one thing he doesn't like fools.

Irrelevant straw man argument.

Typical.

My mom is trying to downsize and every single house she finds in her price range is pending already. There's just not enough smaller homes for sale. The ones that are for sale are way more than what they should cost and in the process of being sold.

My house would sell for more than double of what I paid for it 19 years ago. Even if I were to sell it, I wouldn't be able to find something else in my price range. It's a screwed up situation. Yet they keep building these huge houses all over the place and ridiculously priced apartments. I don't know how they can find enough people to buy/rent at these prices.

Yep all because they let black rock wreck the housing market

R's per capita GDP is $14k/yr. US is $80K/yr. But yes, it's emboldened due to starving Ukraine of weapons.

Milk is more expensive in Europe for a reason. Russian post-Covid inflation was less than ours, less than Europe's, and their purchasing power is still high.

Nonsense straw man argument.
It's facts dude. Other than oil/gas Russia doesn't have sh** the rest of the world wants.
Bought a Russian Car lately?
Airplanes? Furniture? Tools? Boats? Clothes? Food? Computers? Phones?
What Russian made item do you purchase regularly besides propaganda???
Y'all are useful idiots.

It's facts dude. Other than oil/gas Russia doesn't have sh** the rest of the world wants.
Bought a Russian Car lately?
Airplanes? Furniture? Tools? Boats? Clothes? Food? Computers? Phones?
What Russian made item do you purchase regularly besides propaganda???
Y'all are useful idiots.

I'm not arguing their economy is better than ours. The point of the proxy war was to wreck theirs, but it has only improved.

Now you're being as obtuse as vhcat.

You people, man.

Tough sh"*.
Nobody made them do any of that. It was their decision...their choice. If they wanna be bitter then look in the mirror.
Just because one person out of a hundred regrets their decision making doesn't mean everyone else should pay a price for that one idiot.
The person was 10 years old. I can't imagine what type of human being you are to call someone an idiot for a decision they made at 10 years old. As I've said on here before, the person lacked the capacity to make that kind of decision at 10 years old and was preyed upon. You have the audacity to say tough sh!t and call them an idiot. I can't even find the words to describe how terrible of a person you are.

The person was 10 years old. I can't imagine what type of human being you are to call someone an idiot for a decision they made at 10 years old. As I've said on here before, the person lacked the capacity to make that kind of decision at 10 years old and was preyed upon. You have the audacity to say tough sh!t and call them an idiot. I can't even find the words to describe how terrible of a person you are.
There were no permanent changes made to a ten year old girl. This is a BS story.
Ten year old girls haven't even gone thru puberty completely and most healthcare professionals won't do any permanent surgeries on a girl that age. If true, this person went thru years of transitioning before completely changing sexes.
The idea to transition may have begun at 10 but let's not act like this all happened to a 10 year old and that was the end of it.
I am not real sympathetic to a person that spends a decade into early adulthood making a decision and then wants to blame everyone around them for the decision THEY made over 10 years....not at 10 years.
As always....you guys jump to conclusions and froth at the mouth over nothing burgers.

The war did not start on 10/7. That was the entire point of my post and criticism. It had been going on for many decades before that. And the only one who has the power to stop it is Israel, not Hamas. The exact opposite of what you state here.
Here we go. Sue the hell outta those animals.

I love how to a man not a single one of you can make valid arguments.

Thanks for the timekill and laughs. 😇
Move to Russia. Prove me wrong.
Better yet...move to Russia and take on the new name PutinIsGay.
See how long you are able to tell me how wrong I am about that great country of freedom and cheap groceries.

I'm not arguing their economy is better than ours. The point of the proxy war was to wreck theirs, but it has only improved.

Now you're being as obtuse as vhcat.

You people, man.
It hasn't improved. Putin controls prices. It's not a free market economy. Nobody is investing in Russia and it's only being propped up right now by China getting cheap Russian oil. It's a sham.

Sam would have been right there with the others luring that CHILD into the actions she ultimately took that ruined her life. He would have went right along with affirming the delusions and dysphoria of a 10 year old if this CHILD had been in his classroom.

Bill is correct. Like I said in an earlier post....The average Democrat is just as unhappy with open borders as the average Republican.
The problem for Republicans now is that Democrats, independents and moderates just watched Democrats (and some Republicans with balls) agree to the most restrictive border bill in our lifetime.....then watched Trump and his MAGAts turn away from it.
People have tvs....radios....phones....and internet. They watched Republicans turn down a border bill that was approved by the border patrol union. You know....the guys on the front line.
Dems want something done....tried and were stopped by REPUBLICANS.
Not smart. Not smart at all.
Dems are even running political ads now touting toughness on the border.
Right or wrong... Outside of the Pub echo chamber....you guys are now viewed as the do nothing Open Borders Party by many Americans.

I wouldn't say 'many'

Only the truly idiotic ones, such as yourself, Village Idiot/SCIENCE DUDE.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT