POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because the person wanting that car (border patrol union) is currently without any transportation at all. They would rather have a faulty car than no car at all.
It was actually a decent car but the opposing car dealership (Trump) decided to blow up the other dealer's car hoping to get the customer to buy his car that hasn't even been built and may never even arrive on his car lot.
That is a better description of what happened.
The person wanting the car (border patrol) had their working car totaled when they let their dementia addled grandfather drive it.

That car ran great when their other grandfather held the title. Now it’s a damn wreck.

Does it feel to you that the Military Industrial Complex have moved WMD fr9m Iraq to space and the media and leftists wonder why no one believes them.
Are the space weapons nuke in nature or satellites that deploy EMP’s that are being developed? There’s been some videos questioning the origins of some of these wildfires as well.

So we can say the Clinton connection and Soros are literally in bed together.

j2sprHxMmqXS.jpeg

Russia has enough nukes to blow up the US ten times over and has had them since the 80’s. But the Federal Government wants me to be concerned that they may use a nuke in space to take out a bunch of satellites? Is that the story they are going with?

Do the neocons and libs think this entire thing is a joke? If we near a real war with Russia over Ukraine just because they think Russia got Trump elected (which was fake), that will be the most psychotic episode in the history of earth.

Can you imagine being worth $50B and in your 30’s but settling on Anthony Wiener’s sloppy seconds?
And to think that evil SOB with a punchable face has enough power to shape the political makeup of our country and much of the world with his globalist, commie, one world order, “Open Society”. Who needs elections when these evil unelected authoritarians are the ones really in control.

Pennsylvania says hello, making up over 700K votes in a matter of hours in the middle of the night is not “slowly overcoming”.
Yes it is. In PA they had to wait until Election Day to start processing mail-ins, then they could start processing them on Election Day but had to wait until after polls closed that night to count them. So Election Day's vote all came in giving Trump the lead, then afterward all the mail-ins that had been processed over the day got dumped. Those votes didn't all get processed in the middle of the night, it's just when the blocks got posted.

But you don't support that either. Y'all call it 'wealth redistribution' and fight against it with every fiber of your being.

I should’ve clarified. Didn’t mean paying for gender studies degrees and the like.

Let’s start with securing the border and mass deportations. This country is currently as vulnerable as it’s ever been. Invest in Infrastructure, public services, etc.

Last edited:
Dead. Killed on impact.

No terrorism involved.
I was expecting something like from the movies. Where someone wedges a pipe on the pedal and throws it into drive and let's it go on it's own. You'd think if someone was in the car that the impact of hitting the building would have taken their foot off the gas. That sounded like they were trying to keep revving it up. The question is was it intentional or did someone have a medical issue that caused them to lose control of their foot?

I did see someone have an accident in the McDonald's drive thru right in front of me. The guy behind the person ordering just randomly peeled out and hit that car. I was like what the heck is that guy's problem? He acted like it was an accident. I had a hard time believing that until one day I had on jeans and was struggling to get my wallet out of my back pocket. I had to raise my butt up by pushing with my foot and when I did, my foot slipped and hit the gas pedal. Luckily I had it in park.

I was expecting something like from the movies. Where someone wedges a pipe on the pedal and throws it into drive and let's it go on it's own. You'd think if someone was in the car that the impact of hitting the building would have taken their foot off the gas. That sounded like they were trying to keep revving it up. The question is was it intentional or did someone have a medical issue that caused them to lose control of their foot?

I did see someone have an accident in the McDonald's drive thru right in front of me. The guy behind the person ordering just randomly peeled out and hit that car. I was like what the heck is that guy's problem? He acted like it was an accident. I had a hard time believing that until one day I had on jeans and was struggling to get my wallet out of my back pocket. I had to raise my butt up by pushing with my foot and when I did, my foot slipped and hit the gas pedal. Luckily I had it in park.
Driver was a "she". Apparently she lost control. Car still running, driver's foot on accelerator when vehicle crashed.

Actually the Pedo in Chief who showered with his daughter (incest) and according to her, messed her up sexually for the rest of her life. The Pedo who exposes himself to female SecService agents as he gets himself a cheap thrill by skinny dipping and walking around naked in their sunroom.

He like most democrats on the deviancy spectrum are perverts. Just a fact.
Pay strict attention,. Everything I said was true. I can document it all through tapes from Trumps own words and Pictures.

Everything you said is unsubstantiated gossip, and you have no actual tapes or evidence...just stolen documents and unsubstantiated third party clarims. The right wing realized early on that Trump's behaviors,assaults, and rapes (yes, it's been substantiated in a court of law) were indefensible so the best they could do was invent a bunch of bullshit about Biden so they could have some kind of relative "what about".

Reactions: jameslee32
Pay strict attention,. Everything I said was true. I can document it all through tapes from Trumps own words and Pictures.

Everything you said is unsubstantiated gossip, and you have no actual tapes or evidence...just stolen documents and unsubstantiated third party clarims. The right wing realized early on that Trump's behaviors,assaults, and rapes (yes, it's been substantiated in a court of law) were indefensible so the best they could do was invent a bunch of bullshit about Biden so they could have some kind of relative "what about".

This is your projection, i.e. what you are guilty of, to assuage your congnitive dissonance.

Your "argument" (blind partisanship) is innuendo, guilt by association, and prejudiced interpretations and speculations. A pedo leaves victims. That's his argument. Your pedo's own son calls him a pedo.

Maybe you should re-read that study you read about falsse beliefs; this time applyins some introspection.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT