How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I identify as black and the term ape does not offend me @-LEK-
Rachel dolozol tried that and nobody was down with that. It's one thing to be "down with the struggle" LIbs do that so they will not be targeted by the savages they bring in. It's basically like a dog smearing itself in shit.

The difference is show me where conservatives' grievances has resulted in: property damage, bodily harm, disruption or some form of banning (Not showing up) etc....
My favorite. Its like we forget the first years of Obama. Plus the ultra right hate groups are pretty peaceful too.

The number of groups on the American radical right, according to the latest count by the Southern Poverty Law Center, expanded from 784 in 2014 to 892 in 2015 — a 14% increase.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2016/year-hate-and-extremism

Rachel dolozol tried that and nobody was down with that. It's one thing to be "down with the struggle" LIbs do that so they will not be targeted by the savages they bring in. It's basically like a dog smearing itself in shit.

No, big difference. She lied and said she was black and got caught.

Im simply saying I was born in the wrong body

Reactions: Moopyj
Reactions: Moopyj and ymmot31
My favorite. Its like we forget the first years of Obama. Plus the ultra right hate groups are pretty peaceful too.

The number of groups on the American radical right, according to the latest count by the Southern Poverty Law Center, expanded from 784 in 2014 to 892 in 2015 — a 14% increase.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2016/year-hate-and-extremism
You are dodging. If you had any example of a Baltimore or ferguson type riot, totally enflamed by the libs and media you would say it. I have dallas police assassin the NY cops shot dead by a BLM protester , Baltimore cops retreating to savages assaulting them I could go on and on and on where individuals were hurt or killed or lost their business..

YOu have nothing but designations increasing of "hate groups". What did they do to earn that title? Did anyone receive bodily harm or property damage that resulted in the designation of "hate group"? SHow me. I Could show you countless examples.

You are dodging. If you had any example of a Baltimore or ferguson type riot, totally enflamed by the libs and media you would say it. I have dallas police assassin the NY cops shot dead by a BLM protester. YOu have nothing but designations of a group of "hate groups". What did they do to earn tha title? Did anyone receive bodily harm or property damage that resulted in the designation of "hate group"? SHow me
Not dodging. One group causes property damage, other murders. I mean, both are touching crazy. I will not defend either. Both are bad.

Right. That is what I was getting at.

Im able to see past fake race baiting claims. Just like if I call someone a cracker, I dont mean all whiteys. Just racist POS that would like to hear that crack over my inner black back.
To be fair, I actually thought you were in Florida the same time I was, and we were all going to hang out with Willy. I did end up hanging with him. 2 times. He is a real good dude.

LEK: what conservative group is responsible for murders or property damage. The only places I See those things is in inner cities Baltimore, Ferguson, NY cop assasinations , Dallas assasinations property destruction (Seattle). Who recently has died from conservative riots hate groups? All; you have is designations by a biased website.

To be fair, I actually thought you were in Florida the same time I was, and we were all going to hang out with Willy. I did end up hanging with him. 2 times. He is a real good dude.

I think we were there one week apart.. You go there often?

I honestly don't remember Conservatives having even a 1/4th of the outrage that Liberals had with Trump. People made political posts on the early goings of social media. I'm sure there were some rally's.. But rioting? Giant marches all over the globe? I don't recall too well, when Obama was inaugurated, was it anything like we saw this past WEEK? I don't think so..

Imagine if a Republican said "My job is to shut black people down."

It really is remarkable, the whackos they have running that party.

They're yelling dumb shit you'd think you'd hear from a freshman with his head up another freshman's ass on Berkley's campus. But they're the people who've been entrusted to lead the Democrat party.

When I renewed my license last summer, I switched from Republican to Independent. Can't imagine how many people will be abandoning that f*cking looney toons radical group of dipshits that call themselves the Democrat party.

Reactions: screwduke1
Tom Cotton absolutely giving it to Chuck Schumer; sorry for the lack of a link but the quotes will be out shortly I suspect lol.

Schumer told Cotton that the Senate had never previously confirmed a CIA director on Inauguration Day and if Cotton had been around eight years earlier, he'd know that Republicans didn't extend that courtesy for incoming president Barack Obama. "Eight years ago, I was getting my ass shot at in Afghanistan," Cotton snapped. "So don't talk to me about where I was 8 years ago."

Also, sometimes weekly, always monthly, richmond arrests somebody from Detroit. Always in the papers. I have never not once read about a Detroit guy getting busted in lexington. It's happened, surely. That's where they would mostly operate outside of Louisville and Cinci. Just funny, lexington is "too good" to report crime facts, imho. Mexican gangs have been there forever, as they are probably in any decent sized population. Years ago Mayor gray had one of his Obama like special breaking press conferences he loves so much to dispute the gangs bc It reached the local TV news which was hilarious af, and very telling.

The coverage and transparency of this new administration is unreal. I mean, they basically give us their short term schedule and goals and keep us updated on progress. Unreal.

I honestly think a trump admin could accomplish more in 4 years than Obama did in 8.

Reactions: P19978
I honestly don't remember Conservatives having even a 1/4th of the outrage that Liberals had with Trump. People made political posts on the early goings of social media. I'm sure there were some rally's.. But rioting? Giant marches all over the globe? I don't recall too well, when Obama was inaugurated, was it anything like we saw this past WEEK? I don't think so..

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2013/year-hate-and-extremism

As you can see, all of the hate is on the right according to the SPLC.

Jesus, LEK, the Southern Poverty Law Center is where you get your data for hate groups in this country?

I guess that's why you just call everyone apes when it comes to global warming. You'd prefer not to actually cite An Inconvenient Truth as your support.

What exactly am I reading? Anything with size 18 font makes me weary. And "hate" is such an objective term. What makes group A a "hate group" and not group B?

(Answer: if it's conservative, apparently)

I wish I could see the faces of liberals when they wake up at 4pm in their moms basement to see that Trump approved the Keystone and Dakota pipelines. They may get so mad that they end up throwing their Obamaphones and breaking it.

Reactions: Moopyj and mdlUK.1
Jesus, LEK, the Southern Poverty Law Center is where you get your data for hate groups in this country?

I guess that's why you just call everyone apes when it comes to global warming. You'd prefer not to actually cite An Inconvenient Truth as your support.
Yup, if you can't refute statistics or it doesn't bend to your world view, rail on the source. Meanwhile the right quotes Breitbart and World Nut Daily. Believe it or not, even the Heritage Foundation, a bastion of right wing circle jerks, has some material worth referencing, because it's backed up with data.

I applaud Trump for wanting to move the Embassy to Jerusalem to bring 'peace' to the Middle East. However, if even 1 American dies because of this, I just know you guys will hold the same hate for him as you do for Hillary over Benghazi.

I also know you will hold him accountable when the pipelines inevitably leak and destroy water supplies. Oil that most likely won't be going to a single pump in America. Nor do a single thing to bring down the price of gas.

Trump may do well in bringing some jobs back to the U.S. Everything else looks like a disaster waiting to happen. His trade policies with regards to NAFTA, could also destroy jobs in those same states he took from Hillary. They are the most dependent on NAFTA trade. We shall see. Glad I don't need the gov't to create jobs for me.

China is turning away from coal and investing in renewables while the US goes backwards towards coal. Solar and wind energy have been the biggest job creators the past 8 years. Solar energy costs now on par with coal and natural gas.

I applaud Trump for wanting to move the Embassy to Jerusalem to bring 'peace' to the Middle East. However, if even 1 American dies because of this, I just know you guys will hold the same hate for him as you do for Hillary over Benghazi.

Can't compare Hillary and Trump in this situation. Trump is President...Hillary never was and never will be.

Now, if his SOS is asked for additional security based on real threats and that request is then denied...then yes. He will be held to the same standard as Obama was.

Reactions: Vandalayindustries
Cardkilla spent 8 years with not one critical disagreement on President Obama's policies. Something to keep in mind when reading his posts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT