POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only a matter of time before these confrontations between protestors and cops or Trump supporters becomes deadly.
This may just be the tip of the iceberg. I believe we are edging toward what may be the most critical time in our nation since the years leading up to the civil war. There are so many issues that are simply non-negotiable between the sides ranging from moral issues to civil and economic issues. If it reaches the point of becoming deadly, as you state, it could easily escalate throughout the country.

C2wwjDAWEAAn_lu.jpg
Shes lucky she wasn't arrested. Any non famous person would be sitting in jail for saying what she did.

Reactions: FusterCluck
This may just be the tip of the iceberg. I believe we are edging toward what may be the most critical time in our nation since the years leading up to the civil war. There are so many issues that are simply non-negotiable between the sides ranging from moral issues to civil and economic issues. If it reaches the point of becoming deadly, as you state, it could easily escalate throughout the country.
If it came to it, at least we will have a President on our side unlike the last 8 years.

Reactions: FusterCluck
In a Rust Belt Town, the Women’s March Draws Shrugs and Cheers From Afar

NILES, Mich. — When Jennifer Purucker, 31, was asked on Saturday morning what she thought of the Women’s March on Washington, she took a sip of coffee and shook her head. “Never heard of it,” she said.

Crystal Mangold, 38, paused as she carried her young daughter down Main Street. “No idea what it is,” she said.

Angie Searles, 45, perked up at the mention. “Oh, I just saw that on the news,” she said. “I don’t know anyone who’s going.”

"Those women don’t represent me or my viewpoints,” said Leta Nielsen, 66, a retired teacher, who added that she hoped that demonstrators would not start fires like the ones she saw on the news from the protests surrounding the inauguration on Friday.

In Niles, the biggest draw of the weekend was the annual ice festival, which attracted people from all over the region to admire elaborate ice sculptures lining the sidewalks, participate in a 5K race and sample the tall, spicy bloody marys at the Brass Eye cocktail lounge.

Hey, it's another Jewish media owner who pushes lies and threatens.

"Don't mess with CNN?" Ha. Or what? They're going to keep reporting bad things about Trump like they have done for nearly two years? Their ratings are garbage and I don't care where they're seen outside of the U.S.

But it's pretty insane to see how many Jews are in control of the U.S. media and in control of Hollywood studios while always pushing anti-conservative garbage.

Confirmed alt-righter?

The lady on the plane epitomizes what we have been saying about the self proclaimed educated left. You can say you are educated but prove otherwise simply by opening your mouth. The finger on the button narrative is the biggest joke ever played on the lemming left as they continue to spout this already debunked lie.

The lady on the plane epitomizes what we have been saying about the self proclaimed educated left. You can say you are educated but prove otherwise simply by opening your mouth. The finger on the button narrative is the biggest joke ever played on the lemming left as they continue to spout this already debunked lie.

I am waiting for DJT to troll these snowflakes with a fake nuke button gif. Slow mo finger drop that turns on Fox News when he touches down.

Alt-right is a buzzword?

Alt-righters identity themselves as being alt-right. That is what they call themselves.

Are you one or not?
Alt-right is a bunch of internet trolls who sit around and create offensive memes to trigger liberals. Anyone who takes them as a serious threat is a clown.

The thing is, the KKK is irrelevant these days, a bunch of geriatric methheads, and since that side loves to play the victim, they had to dream a new racist boogeyman.

[laughing] That old lady on the plane is one of the worst kind. She's one of those nuts who is way over the top, passionately looney about climate change.

Those type always throw that made up, b.s. "98% of all scientists" line in your face. I recently saw a video that always comes to mind now.

Irish Speaker: the whole world is acknowledging, the European experiment, was a mistake
Stupid anti-American Liberal Girl: Well then what experiment works?
Irish Speaker (yelling): THE AMERICAN EXPERIEMENT WORKS!

Alt-right is a bunch of internet trolls who sit around and create offensive memes to trigger liberals. Anyone who takes them as a serious threat is a clown.

The thing is, the KKK is irrelevant these days, a bunch of geriatric methheads, and since that side loves to play the victim, they had to dream a new racist boogeyman.
Boom. But, he still will not get it.

Reactions: DwayneMeighan
Trump has already did in a day what Michelle O couldn't do in 8....get fat girls up to move around and walk.

Also, I'm for defunding PP, but not through executive order. Let Congress do it. Like with Obama it's bad to let them overreach their political power through executive order and 2, it sets up the possibility for a nut bag like Elizabeth Warren to reverse it through the same power in 2020.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Alt-right is a buzzword?

Alt-righters identity themselves as being alt-right. That is what they call themselves.

Are you one or not?

When can you recall anyone ever using that phrase before this election? I never heard of it.

What you do is what most libs do, you try to label people to put them in this little box any time they disagree with you on something.

Duke brought up CNN network president threatening Trump. I brought up that it was nothing new to see a Jewish run media outlet pushing a single view. I'm sorry that bothers you so much.

I'm conservative and nothing more.

Trump has already did in a day what Michelle O couldn't do in 8....get fat girls up to move around and walk.

Also, I'm for defunding PP, but not through executive order. Let Congress do it. Like with Obama it's bad to let them overreach their political power through executive order and 2, it sets up the possibility for a nut bag like Elizabeth Warren to reverse it through the same power in 2020.
If you think Elizabeth Warren has a snowball's chance in hell of being president then I have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Liberal is fine with me. I don't agree with everything you think is liberal but that is where I would put myself on the political spectrum.

Richard Spencer calls himself Alt-right? You are saying he is a made up bogeyman? Not sure I follow.
OK, fair enough, not sure Alt-Right is a real thing, never heard of it until recently. I looked up what the definition of it is and by the definitions used I would have to say I am not but, if he says he is well, he would know. Real or fabricated? I would have to ask, Who came up with the term?

Richard Spencer calls himself Alt-right? You are saying he is a made up bogeyman? Not sure I follow.
He never once called himself that until Hillary came out on national TV blabbering on about the alt-right, dedicated a page to them on her website and gave them national credibility. She took a word that mainly stayed buried deep within message boards and turned it into a household word.

He's an opportunists, and knows the word itself ruffles many feathers and gains him more notoriety because of what Hillary painted it to be. Basically, he's just a racist prick capitalizing on Hillary's fear mongering.

I has never heard of alt right until Hillary started blabbering about it. It
Most who claim to be alt-right only do so because of Hillary. Same with those who claim to be deplorable. Or all the women who claim to be a nasty woman because of Trump. They're mainly trolling by wearing it as a badge of honor.

Reactions: DwayneMeighan
I'm far right..... Whatever that means.

Pro life -states issue
Pro traditional marriage - states issue
Pro go to work
Pro legalize weed - states issue

Basically, return power to the states as the constitution intended.

Boom! THANK YOU!

This should be the case. Ohio shouldn't have to live the way California wants to be governed and California shouldn't have to live the way Ohio wants governed. Let the states decide such issues.

Boom! THANK YOU!

This should be the case. Ohio shouldn't have to live the way California wants to be governed and California shouldn't have to live the way Ohio wants governed. Let the states decide such issues.
States should rule and if you don't like the state laws then either change them or move to another state. Feds should not have the control they do now.

I want Madonna arrested.

For being a horrid singer that got rich off of morons if nothing else.

I grew up listening to political rock. Those guys were leftist but had some clue...To my 20 year old mind anyway. Madonna is a pop singer. She has no clue. Neither did Dylan, Sting, Bono, Lennon or Neil Young but at least they had some credibility.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT