How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What a total fraud this guy is.

Really? Why not show the entire banner. Above truth is the word SPEAK. Speak Truth. DeSantis was not stealing anything from Trump. SPEAK TRUTH.

This was a panel discussion on Defamation By The National Media. It included Nicholas Sandman who was defamed by CNN and won a lawsuit against them. He gave his story and commented on the law in Kentucky that was enacted to address his issue. There were 6 people on this panel who had been defamed or were defamation lawyers. The lady you mentioned is a defamation attorney and is involved in litigation against CNN. She addressed unethical journalism and bias in the media in her lawsuit against CNN. Governor DeSantis spoke out against the Russia hoax aimed at President Trump and how this was lies and media distortion.

If you want the facts here is the entire discussion. You think DeSantis is a fraud I think he is the best governor in Florida history. I wish Trump would campaign on his record and quit twisting things on those in the GOP he thinks is an opponent. DeSantis is not his enemy.

Last edited:
7ab41j.jpg

Really? Why not show the entire banner. Above truth is the word SPEAK. Speak Truth. DeSantis was not stealing anything from Trump. SPEAK TRUTH.

This was a panel discussion on Defamation By The National Media. It included Nicholas Sandman who was defamed by CNN and won a lawsuit against them. He gave his story and commented on the law in Kentucky that was enacted to address his issue. There were 6 people on this panel who had been defamed or were defamation lawyers. The lady you mentioned is a defamation attorney and is involved in litigation against CNN. She addressed unethical journalism and bias in the media in her lawsuit against CNN. Governor DeSantis spoke out against the Russia hoax aimed at President Trump and how this was lies and media distortion.

If you want the facts here is the entire discussion. You think DeSantis is a fraud I think he is the best governor in Florida history. I wish Trump would campaign on his record and quit twisting things on those in the GOP he thinks is an opponent. DeSantis is not his enemy.
He’s Trump’s only serious rival for the 2024 GOP nomination. To Trump that makes him an enemy.

It started long before that. Things only became apparent to most people very recently when some of the cards were taken out of the house's structure. This country is done. 2020 election kept the end from being pushed back another 4 years, because Trump listened to the wrong people. Desantis isn't the answer, either. I hope he stays in Florida so there will at least be somewhere with some sanity.

Posted this in the chatgpt thread too. No doubt in my mind one of the gigantic information companies are secretly behind this or partnered with the concept. Otherwise it would never have enough data to harvest and learn; short of someone secretly developing quantum computing.

Eulas are lengthy but intentionally vague to cover a scenario just such as this. There needs to be rules forcing more disclosure on the tech end.

Unfortunately too little too late

It started long before that. Things only became apparent to most people very recently when some of the cards were taken out of the house's structure. This country is done. 2020 election kept the end from being pushed back another 4 years, because Trump listened to the wrong people. Desantis isn't the answer, either. I hope he stays in Florida so there will at least be somewhere with some sanity.
Thank you , I want the Governor to stay down here too. There is no reason for him to get into the mess of Washington DC liberals and the attacks Trump will throw at his family. The Swamp is bad enough without 40% of Republicans attacking you.

We have some great things happening down here. Leave us alone America.

Thank you , I want the Governor to stay down here too. There is no reason for him to get into the mess of Washington DC liberals and the attacks Trump will throw at his family. The Swamp is bad enough without 40% of Republicans attacking you.

We have some great things happening down here. Leave us alone America.

You have a representative governor, which is awesome as long as your state doesn't flip to the left. He's still a globalist in many respects in terms of who he aligns himself with. Not that Trump is any better. Lol. Still waiting for the Clinton indictments he promised for known, federal felonies she committed.

Reactions: SDC888

Posted this in the chatgpt thread too. No doubt in my mind one of the gigantic information companies are secretly behind this or partnered with the concept. Otherwise it would never have enough data to harvest and learn; short of someone secretly developing quantum computing.

Eulas are lengthy but intentionally vague to cover a scenario just such as this. There needs to be rules forcing more disclosure on the tech end.

Unfortunately too little too late
it was built with an inherent bias built into it.

dbm seems to have a bit of a hard on against DeSantis. That was a bit of a 'spin' on his part. But overall...he's a good poster.

A lot of the tweets/articles against DeSantis...when you dig a little you see they've taken a few liberties here and there. The more this goes on...and it will get worse....I'm with you I'd like to see him remain as Gov. The '24 campaign (primaries) looks like it may have the potential to be a fracturing event for the Repub party. Hope not, but I agree that Trump will berate anybody who gets in his way. I've gone from 100% Trump to maybe around 30% based on tweets/attacks just on DeSantis....which have been totally uncalled for.

dbm seems to have a bit of a hard on against DeSantis. That was a bit of a 'spin' on his part. But overall...he's a good poster.

A lot of the tweets/articles against DeSantis...when you dig a little you see they've taken a few liberties here and there. The more this goes on...and it will get worse....I'm with you I'd like to see him remain as Gov. The '24 campaign (primaries) looks like it may have the potential to be a fracturing event for the Repub party. Hope not, but I agree that Trump will berate anybody who gets in his way. I've gone from 100% Trump to maybe around 30% based on tweets/attacks just on DeSantis....which have been totally uncalled for.
I know I am defensive about our governor. He has had to fight the entire news media since becoming governor and been called everything from Hitler to Mussolini. In spite of that he totally changed Florida from blue to purple to deep red. I like the way he governs.

Trump campaigns on destroy your opponent. I am fine with that if it is a liberal or Democrat but not your own party. Especially crazy accusations like globalism or shutting the state down during the pandemic. Trump is guilty of both of these.

The head of Club for Growth "used to fly on Air Force One, get personal shout-outs from Donald Trump and boast to friends about his access to the former president." That only ended in 2022, meaning Trump was fine with the "GLOBALIST group" until they disagreed on Dr. Oz. Amazing. pic.twitter.com/tEnipVzGEQ
— Pedro L. Gonzalez (@emeriticus) January 30, 2023
If DeSantis is a globalist he is a sorry one. He banned WEF of any influence in the state and has banned the sale of land, farms and property to China. Some globalist.

Trump will have a difficult time beating a Democrat for obvious reasons. He needs all of the GOP united and that means just telling why I should vote for him with emphasis on his record as President. Attack people like he did the Governor of Georgia and he will lose that state as well as others. We saw it in the last election. Kemp won in a landslide and Hershel Walker lost. We know why.

Desantis would've lost to a methhead if not for Trump. He owes him. He can be the nominee in 28 and likely win or run now and become the next Jeb Bush. It's his choice.
Politicians don't owe each other. They just owe who elected them whether they realize it or not.

Trump elected Ossoff & Warnock in 2020 & hence two unfettered years of the Biden Agenda. Suck on that. Must taste good to you.

But if any politician owes Trump it's those two. F Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT