How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep. This is WAR PEOPLE and yall need to wake up to it
How many food plants have been destroyed by fires since covid? Too many to list here. And we supposed to believe it's all just "accidents". Yeah right. This is a takeover of the American way. A Great Reset if you will. We are dealing with evil we have never seen before. These people are doing the devils work.

Lindsey Graham is going with Trump. I thought he might hold off with Tim Scott and Nikki Haley both considering a run. But Trump has him and should carry South Carolina in the primary over the two locals.

Lindsey Graham, lol. I don't trust that guy one bit. Just like I don't trust the majority of republican politicians. We need a viable 3rd party but it ain't ever gonna happen.

Looking at all these scenarios of '24...Trump going scorched earth....Repubs staying home if he doesn't win the nomination....Dems/Indies/moderates coming out in full force if he is the nominee.....I doubt the Republicans can win the WH in '24. They proved in November they can't win even when the economy and foreign policy is in the toilet so I'm not sure he can win with a bad economy and he campaigns on his economic accomplishment in '16 to '20.

Can't win with the election fraud in place regardless. Add to that that there is no one prosecuting crimes in DC or anywhere when it comes to politics, and there isn't much chance a constitutional conservative is going to win.

I was reading about the Scorpion unit in Memphis. The unit was formed in Nov of 21. The stated goal was to reduce violent crimes and to restore peace in our neighbourhoods. I am NOT defending those guys in any way, but judging from their goal, they were used to dealing with hardcore people. The cops selected were probably chosen because they were pretty hardcore themselves.

GDP was revised up to 3.2%. That is called WINNING!
gas was $2.60 today. unemployment lowest ever. most jobs ever created by a president. largest wage increases ever. greatest economy in history!
Biden just keeps kicking ass
* KA - BOOM *

FnodCWrakAACe1M

Thanks, Joe!

You don't like those things. Plenty did. You're entitled to your opinion, as are they. My grandmother is an 88 yr old retired nurse. Lifelong Republican from back in the days when Democrats ran the state. She didn't vote for him the first time as a partisan, even though Bevin was a jerk. She just said the other day she's going to vote for Andy's re-election specifically because of the job he did with covid. She is an intelligent woman with a life's worth of experience. Not a 5 yr old.
My Republican mother and mother-in-law are both in their early 80’s. They literally grieved when Beshear’s daily Covid briefings ended and transitioned to weekly briefings. Both are ardent Beshear supporters now.

Recent polling has Beshear at a 60% approval rating across parties, with near 90% approval among Democrats and near 50% approval among Republicans. His approval rating is the highest nationwide among Democratic governors. Does it mean he’ll win? Absolutely not. Did his handling of Covid diminish his chances of reelection? Evidently not.

Reactions: Dionysus444
I was reading about the Scorpion unit in Memphis. The unit was formed in Nov of 21. The stated goal was to reduce violent crimes and to restore peace in our neighbourhoods. I am NOT defending those guys in any way, but judging from their goal, they were used to dealing with hardcore people. The cops selected were probably chosen because they were pretty hardcore themselves.
There's a youtube video with a story of army rangers shooting crips in a tacoma washington neighborhood in the 80's. They drove those fools out of the neighborhood. It's worth a look.

Yeah 'cause Trump needed so much help turning people against him. 🙄
Not the swamp no, but he had more people with him than against until the corrupt campaign to destroy began. Unfortunately, there were people like you and others who were complicit with the illegal and traitorous processes that were used therefore putting the worst two people in the White House in our nations history.

Yes, it is annoying having to constantly respond to your pivots to DJT.

Tha'ts why he does it.

Not the swamp no, but he had more people with him than against until the corrupt campaign to destroy began. Unfortunately, there were people like you and others who were complicit with the illegal and traitorous processes that were used therefore putting the worst two people in the White House in our nations history.
Lots of people can't put America First, nevermind the Trump agenda or slogan... they literally can't think what's best for the Country first.

It is. And you choose to join it. You aren’t born a cop. It isn’t an immutable characteristic. You choose it.
You choose to be Trans. You can choose to be Jewish or Muslim. You can choose to be a racist. You can choose to ignore the scientific fact that an XY cannot have a baby. Again. Why dodge a simple question? That is telling.

It’s a catch 22 situation. You NEED aggressive men to be police but aggressive men can sometimes go too far. And add in the lowered standards for EQUITY, you get Memphis.

A lot of subway owners are Indian. There’s one in Louisville that owns a few little strip shopping centers that I worked on years ago. They were all designed with the intent that one of his subways would go into it as an anchor. I think they actually had a program at one point in the past to bring over people from India and train them to own subways. I think that was back when they were growing like crazy.
They have a favorable US program that they use to acquire businesses and then they can pass it down to family members in maybe 5 years. Not open to poor rural American folks which breeds a lot of resentment.

It’s a catch 22 situation. You NEED aggressive men to be police but aggressive men can sometimes go too far. And add in the lowered standards for EQUITY, you get Memphis.
True. With the unit being founded specifically to combat violent crime and thereby confronting hard people on a regular basis, they are probably taught to use intimidation as a factor in dealing with violent people. We were many years ago in military police school. You can't be passive dealing with a threat. Again, not defending the cops, but it is like you say, a catch 22.

You choose to be Trans. You can choose to be Jewish or Muslim. You can choose to be a racist. You can choose to ignore the scientific fact that an XY cannot have a baby. Again. Why dodge a simple question? That is telling.
I didn't dodge the question. I answered it in the very first response. Hate crimes are about discrimination against protected classes over immutable characteristics.

I mentioned absolutely nothing about Trump in my two posts. Get over your obsession with him.

I’m sure if you took a poll of those residing in the Fuherbunker in April 1945, they would’ve been unanimous too in their support of Hitler. Is that validation of his justness to lead?

Bringing up the House vote is counterproductive to your argument because the chamber MM presides in got smoked.

Good Lord man. Let MM go. He’s trash and the GOP will continue to lose with him as Senate leader. No one likes him. It’s empirically undeniable. What more do you need to see it?
The only people that like Mitch are Democrats, Rinos, and the Chinese

It appears that some have forgotten how little Andy handled the unemployment compensation during the China virus lock down. I personally know people who went Over 9 months without getting their check. I hope that little pencil neck doesn’t get another 4 years.
Little Andy said my business was not essential and FORCED me to lay everyone off. The unemployment fund went bankrupt, so he raised my rates.

I didn't dodge the question. I answered it in the very first response. Hate crimes are about discrimination against protected classes over immutable characteristics.
So then whether by chainsaw or another way, some deaths are different than others? Argue with yourself for a while and come back with your final answer.

Reactions: bertfan31
Protected classes ? I thought we were all equal in America so why would a class of people be protected more than another.

Maybe we are not as equal as we claim

So then whether by chainsaw or another way, some deaths are different than others? Argue with yourself for a while and come back with your final answer.
They aren't to the person who died. Which was the contention, a lumberjack or a police officer.

The constitution does apply to companies. You are forgetting that companies also have free speech. Denying you service is their free speech. In citizens united scotus went even further and said their money is part of their speech. It's not a 1 way street for maga morons to do whatever they please. You speak out on twitter, and twitter speaks back with a ban. And nobody gives a **** because it's twitter and not important.
8lxzfytbpnea1.jpg

My Republican mother and mother-in-law are both in their early 80’s. They literally grieved when Beshear’s daily Covid briefings ended and transitioned to weekly briefings. Both are ardent Beshear supporters now.

Recent polling has Beshear at a 60% approval rating across parties, with near 90% approval among Democrats and near 50% approval among Republicans. His approval rating is the highest nationwide among Democratic governors. Does it mean he’ll win? Absolutely not. Did his handling of Covid diminish his chances of reelection? Evidently not.
Who did they do poll, Jefferson and Fayette counties only?

Protected classes ? I thought we were all equal in America so why would a class of people be protected more than another.

Maybe we are not as equal as we claim
It's about discrimination. You can obviously discriminate against people for their actions. If someone calls you a piece of shit and says you should die, you can rightly refuse to serve them and tell them to leave your restaurant. You can't discriminate against someone for their identities they have no control over and are born into, like sex or race. Those are immutable characteristics and protected classes. You're one too being a man. The protections protect us all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT