POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bet you guys didn't know Adam Schiff is a Republican...just odd the first time they ask him a question about his lying they put on (R) by his name.

Fnp_0IZWAAglzQ_

Looking at all these scenarios of '24...Trump going scorched earth....Repubs staying home if he doesn't win the nomination....Dems/Indies/moderates coming out in full force if he is the nominee.....I doubt the Republicans can win the WH in '24. They proved in November they can't win even when the economy and foreign policy is in the toilet so I'm not sure he can win with a bad economy and he campaigns on his economic accomplishment in '16 to '20.
You have to factor in the Gassyknowls ballot harvesting operation. Will be massive!

My guess it’s a combination of things. Women love him because he is young and good looking.

And his handling of the two major disasters in KY make him look very sympathetic.

He won’t get my vote but he will probably still win.
He'll win because Louisville and Lexington decide who is governor. The new lefty in Louisville is more left than the guy who just left. Now all we're left with is more left.

This would have never happened in this country 10-15 years ago (or less)...especially in the Bible Belt DEEP SOUTH.

Georgia has a history of this especially with the powerful LBQRSTFJB in Atlanta. A similar thing happened to the Atlanta Fire Chief.

Fired For Christian Views

This would have never happened in this country 10-15 years ago (or less)...especially in the Bible Belt DEEP SOUTH.

I'm equally concerned about a 19 year old police officer. How does THAT happen?

What validation does that give? That the GOPe is woefully out of touch with its voters, the American public at large, and reality?

You view this as good?
They're so out of touch they won the US House with 3M more combined votes than the Dims.

As for validation, Senate Pubs realize there is no one better even though you & the rest of the cult here don't. I take you'd prefer a 99-1 Senate.

What's out of touch is thinking that nominating someone for Prez for the 3rd time who didn't come close to winning the popular vote either of the first two times is a good idea.

I'm equally concerned about a 19 year old police officer. How does THAT happen?
I just glanced at the post and didn't read the article originally. I was thinking 19-year veteran getting ready for a pension. It has always been difficult to get quality cops, but with the recent atmosphere, it has to be much tougher. They have to hire from the pool of applicants. With recent events, I imagine the quality of that pool is going down.

Looking at all these scenarios of '24...Trump going scorched earth....Repubs staying home if he doesn't win the nomination....Dems/Indies/moderates coming out in full force if he is the nominee.....I doubt the Republicans can win the WH in '24. They proved in November they can't win even when the economy and foreign policy is in the toilet so I'm not sure he can win with a bad economy and he campaigns on his economic accomplishment in '16 to '20.
Trump is damaged goods not because of anything he did but what the corrupt liberal politicians, media, and weaponized government agencies did. That was their plan, to demonize and turn people against Trump who was a danger to the status quo of the swamp.

They're so out of touch they won the US House with 3M more combined votes than the Dims.

As for validation, Senate Pubs realize there is no one better even though you & the rest of the cult here don't. I take you'd prefer a 99-1 Senate.

What's out of touch is thinking that nominating someone for Prez for the 3rd time who didn't come close to winning the popular vote either of the first two times is a good idea.

I mentioned absolutely nothing about Trump in my two posts. Get over your obsession with him.

I’m sure if you took a poll of those residing in the Fuherbunker in April 1945, they would’ve been unanimous too in their support of Hitler. Is that validation of his justness to lead?

Bringing up the House vote is counterproductive to your argument because the chamber MM presides in got smoked.

Good Lord man. Let MM go. He’s trash and the GOP will continue to lose with him as Senate leader. No one likes him. It’s empirically undeniable. What more do you need to see it?

Most liked his handling of covid. He did daily briefings and made people feel safe. He’s mostly stayed away from culture war issues, since he’s always hamstrung by the R legislature the only progressive thing he’s really done is implement medical marijuana and that has bipartisan support in the populace.
He phuching had police taking down license plate numbers of people trying to go to church. He talked to us like we were 5 year olds in a kindergarten class at his daily briefings. He was all aboard the shutdowns and mandate train, thankfully he was reigned in somewhat by the Republican legislature. If he weren’t held in check by the legislature, he’d be another Gavin Newsom.

I can see where he rubs people the wrong way, but I like those who tell it like it is. Sometimes he needs to shut up but there is no denying his policies made him the best Pres in my lifetime.

The irony is Donald Trump supported Ronna McDaniel. She was and is the most :moderate: of all the candidates and she won by a large margin. Maybe it was the Trump influence, I don't know but they go back to 2016.

Trump pushed for her and she won. He also backed McCarthy. As far as I know Trump and Mitch ae still at odds but he has most of the rest on his side. But Trump being at odds with Mitch probably gives him another 25% with the GOP voters.

I can see where he rubs people the wrong way, but I like those who tell it like it is. Sometimes he needs to shut up but there is no denying his policies made him the best Pres in my lifetime.
I will take Ronald Regan but I am much older than you and had to live through Jimmy Carter. Carter was I and now Joe Biden is Carter II. Or worse

The irony is Donald Trump supported Ronna McDaniel. She was and is the most :moderate: of all the candidates and she won by a large margin. Maybe it was the Trump influence, I don't know but they go back to 2016.

Trump pushed for her and she won. He also backed McCarthy. As far as I know Trump and Mitch ae still at odds but he has most of the rest on his side. But Trump being at odds with Mitch probably gives him another 25% with the GOP voters.

I will take Ronald Regan but I am much older than you and had to live through Jimmy Carter. Carter was I and now Joe Biden is Carter II. Even worse
I barely remember Carter. I was about 10 then. I just rememeber my parents being pissed about his policies. I hear it all the time from them about Biden being Carter 2 but worse.

Trump is damaged goods not because of anything he did but what the corrupt liberal politicians, media, and weaponized government agencies did. That was their plan, to demonize and turn people against Trump who was a danger to the status quo of the swamp.
Yeah 'cause Trump needed so much help turning people against him. 🙄

He phuching had police taking down license plate numbers of people trying to go to church. He talked to us like we were 5 year olds in a kindergarten class at his daily briefings. He was all aboard the shutdowns and mandate train, thankfully he was reigned in somewhat by the Republican legislature. If he weren’t held in check by the legislature, he’d be another Gavin Newsom.
You don't like those things. Plenty did. You're entitled to your opinion, as are they. My grandmother is an 88 yr old retired nurse. Lifelong Republican from back in the days when Democrats ran the state. She didn't vote for him the first time as a partisan, even though Bevin was a jerk. She just said the other day she's going to vote for Andy's re-election specifically because of the job he did with covid. She is an intelligent woman with a life's worth of experience. Not a 5 yr old.

Reactions: bushrod1965
I saw a poll the other day where he was way ahead. I don't understand it unless it's all the "freebies" he has given out during covid where people didn't have to work. Neither my wife nor I will vote for him.
It’s crazy. Just like in Louisville. Even a lot of dims were tired of the mayor Fischer and his bs but then they voted for more of the same with Greenberg.

It’s crazy. Just like in Louisville. Even a lot of dims were tired of the mayor Fischer and his bs but then they voted for more of the same with Greenberg.
They must still be reading that rag known as the courier-journal. See their latest piece? Jews don't have a monopoly on the Holocaust. How can anyone write that garbage and get away with it?

I mentioned absolutely nothing about Trump in my two posts. Get over your obsession with him.

I’m sure if you took a poll of those residing in the Fuherbunker in April 1945, they would’ve been unanimous too in their support of Hitler. Is that validation of his justness to lead?

Bringing up the House vote is counterproductive to your argument because the chamber MM presides in got smoked.

Good Lord man. Let MM go. He’s trash and the GOP will continue to lose with him as Senate leader. No one likes him. It’s empirically undeniable. What more do you need to see it?
You mentioned GOP being out of touch. Last I knew DT is part of the GOP. So I'm not supposed to mention the leading 2024 candidate of the GOP? Restricted speech? Get over your obsession with my supposed obsession.

Your Hitler reference is incomprehensible.

Again, you said GOP is out of touch. House vote refutes that position regardless of the Senate.

I didn't vote MM to lead Senate Pubs. Blame the 37. He's there. Now I'm not supposed to mention him nor DT? How are your blunts today?

You mentioned GOP being out of touch. Last I knew DT is part of the GOP. So I'm nto supposed to mention the leading 2024 candidate of the GOP? Restricted speech? Get over your obsession of my supposed obsession.

Your Hitler reference is incomprehensible.

Again, you said GOP is out of touch. House vote refutes that position regardless of the Senate.

I didn't vote MM to lead Senate Pubs. Blame the 37. He's there. Now I'm not supposed to mention him nor DT? How are your blunts today?

Yes, you are obsessed. Yes, it is annoying having to constantly respond to your pivots to DJT.

My reference to Hitler is to point out that just because the exclusive club you lead still loves you doesn’t mean you’re popular with the populace.

I said the GOPe is out of touch. Which is 100% accurate. When MM is up there saying support for Ukraine is the most important issue to Republican voters he’s just rubbing shit in your face and telling you it’s pudding. And yeah, the House GOP woefully underperformed so I think it’s safe to say the leaders of the party are out of touch. Not as much as McConnell though.

Nice insult there at the end. Guess I hit a nerve insulting your chosen one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT