Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Coz_b_9XEAATTRl-646x437.jpg

Clinton-Puppet-with-Barack-Obama-42895.jpg

Son, I can do this all day

By the way, Russia using that uranium for nuclear bombs that Hillary sold them?

Reactions: Moopyj
I don't think theres any coincidence that theres been several terror attacks today. They knew Trump would offically be nominated President with the EC. I think Isis thinks they are sending Trump a message. Sadly it won't work, as Trump won't be intimidated by a bunch of goat humpers.

Says the guy who believes the earth is only 6,000 years old and a dude lived inside of a giant fish for a week.

Yeah, I'm the stupid one. [thumb2]

Glad you agree. The first step to rehabilitation is to realize what your problem is. There is a cure for being "stupid".

Damnit. Nothing's real. That ceelo thing was just part of a new video he's making. That Croatia president was actually fn Coco. I just want the truths man. This fake news stuff sucks.

Luckily the truth is out there. You just need a rational mind and google.

Well, at least you have google.

Merkel has literally ruined the country of Germany. Like...they're done. If not for the oceans we'd be in the same boat here. Leftists around the world have blood on their hands.
Germany will fight back and Britian obviously won't tolerate 3rd world leeches demanding a culture change embracing radical Islam on YOUR dime.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT