POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The police officer who shot and killed the Russian ambassador was reportedly not on duty.

It seems bizarre to me that someone didn't think "Gee, it seems odd that a guy with a gun is standing behind the ambassador, walking around while he speaks"

False flag to start a war? Idk, but none of this adds up right now. Smells fishy if you ask me.
Democrats realizing their last ditch effort to stop Trump didn't work so start WWIII in hopes that the resulting craziness causes the govt to put off the inauguration and Obama remains President????? They've tried everything else.

Reactions: screwduke1
Thinking about the Russian ambassador being killed, I honestly worry for Trump's life. The amount of hatred that the left has for him (along with many foreign characters) is very real. Top it off with the money and power in Washington he threatens and its a recipe for something to happen sooner or later.

Thinking about the Russian ambassador being killed, I honestly worry for Trump's life. The amount of hatred that the left has for him (along with many foreign characters) is very real. Top it off with the money and power in Washington he threatens and its a recipe for something to happen sooner or later.
BLM and ISIS will definitely try to kill him.

Turkey wants no part of Russia. And am pretty sure I read where Erdogen has already called Putin to discuss.

Bill Clinton is an electoral college voter for the state of New York. Would have been hilarious if Hillary had lost. (Assuming each party identifies their elector college voters in advance of the election.) Would be even more hilarious if he pulled out his dick, ran around like a madman screaming Free at Last, Free at Last and then voted for Trump.

Last edited:
Democrats realizing their last ditch effort to stop Trump didn't work so start WWIII in hopes that the resulting craziness causes the govt to put off the inauguration and Obama remains President????? They've tried everything else.

Sometimes I can't even tell if you idiots are serious....

Wouldn't be surprised. But I do think the next place Soros goes is to Congress. If they can't get EC vote change, they will try to work on Congress. I believe it's on jan 6th.

Can't wait till Obama is gone. Shew. It will be like having a surgery and finally getting that cancerous tumor off your brain.

Wouldn't be surprised. But I do think the next place Soros goes is to Congress. If they can't get EC vote change, they will try to work on Congress. I believe it's on jan 6th.

Can't wait till Obama is gone. Shew. It will be like having a surgery and finally getting that cancerous tumor off your brain.
Obama will never be gone. He will do everything he can to undermine Trump and the will of the American people. He and his mutt of a wife moochell saying "we've lost all hope". The ego on these people is off the charts.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Truck plows into Christmas market in Berlin Germany.

Islamists on a rampage today. Time to start sending these SOBs out of our country ASAP.

Reactions: Moopyj
And the left has been fighting every since to make sure he didn't.

Just like the right did 8 years ago, and has been doing ever since.

No one with a brain believes that enough electors would flip their votes to change the election results. You guys are on some serious conspiracy theory shit over here.

Trying to think what other dumbass things the Left can come up with now that the Electoral College scam has failed them. President declares civil unrest and takes over government? Invalidate Congress and their ability to recognize the election results? Boycott everything? Move to Canada? Cry-ins?

Looks like they might be running out of options, but when I think they are finally finished they always seem to surprise me with some completely new over-the-top stupidity.

IMG_1527.JPG

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT