POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We are doing politics all wrong. (I have no idea whether or not this is real or fake...and I don't want to know because I want to believe it's true.)

15542382_1258178414221019_5798935958724145356_n.jpg

Lol that really is Coco. They cropped Ice T out

msg-126210591305-3.jpg

Welp, Wikileaks dropping new emails.

Kasich, Jeb!, and Fiorina all on Hillary's payroll.
Saw this on Reddit.

Email reads:

He is on board, will retract the invitation to speak. Eyes only.”

It never clarifies exactly who "he" is, but one guy seems to be on to something.

This email was dated days before Speaker of the House Paul Ryan withdrew the invitation to Donald Trump to speak at an event in Wisconsin. Even though we do not have the ‘smoking gun’ to say it was him, no other logical conclusion can be assumed.

Edit* Just saw your link that says the same thing.

Maybe if the MSM would put more attention to hillary's corruption. But they are being bought off too.

MSM loves crooked hillary

Reactions: screwduke1
Ironic that you all constantly bitch about the "MSM" and then post articles from "ending the fed" news. [poop]

"Hands up, don't shoot."
"Hillary has a 98% chance to win the election."
"Trump has absolutely no path to 270."

Three of the most erroneous headlines that you only saw being perpetuated by MSM. Now, I'm not defending Ending the Fed, never even heard of them before, but I'd venture to guess you won't find three headlines as blatantly false as the examples given above on their website.

Reactions: screwduke1
Re: integrating schools

It's good to see that Louisville ranks up there with NYC in terms of hypocrisy. In Louisville though, it's the guys who send their kids to private schools demanding busing and racial integration.

Reactions: Mashburned
"Hands up, don't shoot."
"Hillary has a 98% chance to win the election."
"Trump has absolutely no path to 270."

Three of the most erroneous headlines that you only saw being perpetuated by MSM. Now, I'm not defending Ending the Fed, never even heard of them before, but I'd venture to guess you won't find three headlines as blatantly false as the examples given above on their website.

This is the first paragraph from the article:

"Every day the job of President-Elect seems to become more danger-filled for Donald Trump. It can honestly be said that it looks like the entire establishment is out to destroy his presidency before it even gets off the ground. As we have said for months, all signs are pointing to Hillary Clinton working behind the scenes on this coup."

Sure seems like an unbiased source to me.

It would be hilarious if some of the shameless dimowit electors suddenly found some self-respect and voted for Trump.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
If the emails weren't real, they could EASILY prove them to be fake. I mean, I'm pretty sure they still have the originals that were sent. Could easily compare and contrast the content to see if anything was manipulated or added.

As of now, they haven't. Which should tell any reasonable person that they are in fact, real.

#IntheFacebitch

Russia going to go all Russia, I'd imagine.
Hell, I wouldn't be shocked if it was set up to drag us into a war. Seems like Putin's been itching for a fight.
I read that Turkey, Iran and Russia were supposed to have a meeting on Syria tomorrow.

This is the first paragraph from the article:

"Every day the job of President-Elect seems to become more danger-filled for Donald Trump. It can honestly be said that it looks like the entire establishment is out to destroy his presidency before it even gets off the ground. As we have said for months, all signs are pointing to Hillary Clinton working behind the scenes on this coup."

Sure seems like an unbiased source to me.

Your example doesn't even begin to compare to the examples of blatant lies that I gave. Unbiased or not, it's a true statement, not a blatant lie.

Everything you put in bold is true. Look around you, turn on any MSM news channel, what that statement describes is what's really happening. Are you seriously in disagreement with that statement just because of the source?

I'll dumb it down so maybe you can comprehend. Coach Cal isn't an unbiased source when it comes UK, but that doesn't automatically mean everything he says about UK is false. Someone can be biased but still easily speak the truth.

I spent some time in Turkey this summer. They have those "see how hard you can punch" machines at outdoor bars throughout Istanbul. Since I have a right hook that would make Tyson jealous, I decided to give the Turks a show and set a high score.

Sure enough, some impressed Turks came up to me and asked where I was from. I told them Kentucky and they kind of huddled around, discussed it, laughed and said "America?".

"Absolutey!" I said, smiling back.

"We like America" they responed. "Cause we both hate Russia."

The point of this story is that there seems to be no love lost between Russia and Turkey. I have a hard time believing delete this-> [that the Ambassador was just walking down the street in Ankara and] a Syrian-sympathizer had the opportunity to shoot him. As in, I think there was more coordination than that.

I'm not a liberal PC p*ssy, so I'm not going to go all "this is the start of WWIII", but I'm glad I'm heading back to Turkey any time soon.

Edited - Shot at a press conference.

Last edited:
The police officer who shot and killed the Russian ambassador was reportedly not on duty.

It seems bizarre to me that someone didn't think "Gee, it seems odd that a guy with a gun is standing behind the ambassador, walking around while he speaks"

False flag to start a war? Idk, but none of this adds up right now. Smells fishy if you ask me.

I have a hard time believing that the Ambassador was just walking down the street in Ankara and a Syrian-sympathizer had the opportunity to shoot him. As in, I think there was more coordination than that.

It was planned. They were at some kind of art exhibition, and the guy who shot him was a special forces police officer stationed directly behind the Ambassador while he was speaking. I'm assuming he was assigned to the ambassador's security detail or at least used his status to gain entry to such a secure area.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.dail...ured-Ankara.html?client=ms-android-tmobile-us

Reactions: Willy4UK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT