POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree 100%. I'm not a democrat. I keep saying that, so why do you keep counter pointing with Clinton and Obama? They're puppets too. And so is Trump. And one of the masters pulling his string is Putin.

No, you're called an "apologetic liberal". It's always been fashionable for the left to deny what they are. I wouldn't want to admit it either.

http://www.friatider.se/swedish-tv-star-chef-brutally-beaten-muslim-men-because-he-looked-mr-trump

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/12/all-the-president-elects-pseudo-events/509630/
vendel.jpg

Someone ask that fag Whinnycitybitch why he is so against Trump and building the wall.

Isn't he spouting nonsense about heroin addiction and shit. Most of that comes from Mexico dipshit.

I would ask but I ignored him for being a horrible troll.

Someone ask that fag Whinnycitybitch why he is so against Trump and building the wall.

Isn't he spouting nonsense about heroin addiction and shit. Most of that comes from Mexico dipshit.

I would ask but I ignored him for being a horrible troll.

He'll just use a logical fallacy and tell you rednecks make meth so should we deport them too.

You can't debate willful ignorance.

So the left has lost the election twice already. First was November 7th. Second was the recount that gave him even more votes.

Can we count the electorate Russian conspiracy as yet another failed attempt? Can trump possibly beat them 3 times in one cycle?

How about this. He actually grabbs a few Democrat electors Monday. lol

Not sure if that is even possible because I haven't given a chance in hell they don't vote him in but would be wonderful.

It's like they are already on the ground after an upper cut knocked them out, but instead of just walking away, Smearing their face in a pile of dog shit to hammer it home.

Reactions: morgousky
Let me know when it gets to 50,000. That's what it will take to match Obama's 150% increase.

Stats are so stupid.....any one of them is a false representation of reality by themselves.

Why does he need to do the same percentage for you to be impressed?

If he left and the stock market is at an all time high at like 25K that should be celebrated......

But nope we have to compare that peddly little percentage to Obama's krazy 150%!!!!!!!!!

Hollywood just announced they are making a "Bridge of spies 2".

The true story how Russia determined the course of America.

The tolerant left comparing Trump to Dylan Roof. Theres no low the left won't sink too.

Another reason why people should completely shut out leftist garbage like this. These people are crazy as hell. How are they not guilty of radicalizing people when they claim Trump does that to white nationalists? HYPOCRITES...

Why not showcase Obama and Micah Johnson together, huh? Couldn't have that. Man, I'm so sick of the constant hypocrisy from the left when it comes to race and politics.

"Trump's dangerous rhetoric makes us unsafe"
Says nothing when Obama/Hillary/Lib media create a false narrative for BLM that gets innocent cops murdered in Texas and Louisiana (and several other states).

"Don't generalize Muslims with terrorism or blacks with crime."
Proceeds to generalize Trump supporters as racist and evil and whites as privileged oppressors.

The media is poison.

Why won't the Intelligence communities share the hacking info with Congress? Thats how you know it's all fluff to weaken Trump.
What happens next is when Trump gets in office and actually shares the info with Congress they'll see it was all garbage, but the damage is already done. The media will then say Trump politicized it, and it's not the info Obama had.
Wah lah!! Thats how the Dems and the media control the message.

The media should be demanding that Congress sees this info, RIGHT NOW! They're the ones telling us how awful it is, and Putin himself ordered it.

Reactions: screwduke1
Obama and the dems want this Russia bullcrap to turn into a crisis. They want this crap to prevent Trump from taking office.

No the democrats are doing what got them so much power, control the news cycle!

Somehow Trump trumped them in that regard and even Obama couldn't help Hiliary get the news cycle back. She was sick and is ill and they are still hiding it from us. I wouldn't be shocked if she passed in the next year or so.

Fox reporting Obama didn't go after Russia before election because they thought Hillary would win?

How freaking stupid do you have to be to believe this bullshit? Assange himself said today that Russia was not his source.

Pretty sure I posted that news 2 days ago. I absolutely believe they decided amongst themselves these hacks would destroy them if they manipulated voting so they thought she would win easy.

And of course they take that and spin it from Russia stopped us from hacking, to Russia wasn't a real issue because of course Hiliary would win!

Or not...it appears the big head got her job back after the "ape in heels" comment. Either public service in WV means you can now be racist or her words were proven to be true.
You are dead wrong here, your kind does not really know what a racist is.

I agree 100%. I'm not a democrat. I keep saying that, so why do you keep counter pointing with Clinton and Obama? They're puppets too. And so is Trump. And one of the masters pulling his string is Putin.
Another lie folks, just bash either one and watch what happens. Windy is a habitual liar.

As I've said it's a simple issue to understand.

1. He's black, the left has used white-shaming to their advantage for 8 years, and naturally people want to show they aren't racist and will do anything to prove it today. If Obama was white and had the same record, his approval would be in the tank, probably under Bush's. Just look at Jimmy Carter for reference. Wasn't as bad(albeit bad), 1 term, terrible approval.

Or

2. They're polling 80% lean liberal like they were doing in the election.

Or

Combination of both.

Personally, I think it's majority latter, with some option number one mixed inside the cake.

He campaigned for the left, he's been president for 8 years, he got most of his agenda accomplished.

The left lost more gains than any party since the 20's.

High approval my ass.
1. The stock market almost tripled in 8 years.

2. The unemployment rate was cut in half.

3. Will The Donald's policies top 57,000 for the DJIA and chalk up less than 2.5% unemployment by then?

So Obama is going to have a presser tomorrow about Russia?

Hooooooooly shit.

tell those folks that lost half their retirements in 2008 and 2009 that their investments have almost tripled in 8 years, then get back to talking here moron. yes they recouped their losses and made about 20 percent gains over the last 6 years. tripled? my god.

3. Will The Donald's policies top 57,000 for the DJIA and chalk up less than 2.5% unemployment by then?
More people out of work and on welfare than ever before. Tell me you really do not believe the lies you just posted here. If you do, it is more proof why you guys lost. Blind allegiance to your leaders.

tell those folks that lost half their retirements in 2008 and 2009 that their investments have almost tripled in 8 years, then get back to talking here moron. yes they recouped their losses and made about 20 percent gains over the last 6 years. tripled? my god.
DJIA stands for the Dow Jones Industrial Average. Reading comprehension.

Unemployment rate cut in half?

Hahahahahahaahahahahahah

Yea, if you don't count the millions out of work on government assistance that completely gave the F up looking for it. Or if you count the millions of part time labor forced down Americans throats since Obama care. Changing the way we collect the data doesn't change reality, it just makes it seem
More presentable to the sheeple like you to do the dirty work of the treason lobby.

Example A of why your party is completely out of business and lost more seats combined than any party since the 20's. How many Americans on government assistance again?

Or are you deaf dumb and blind to what just happened to you?

Reactions: warrior-cat
Unemployment rate cut in half?

Hahahahahahaahahahahahah

Yea, of you count the millions out of work on government assistance that completely gave the F up looking for it. Or if you count the millions of part time labor forced down Americans throats since Obama care. Changing the way we interpret the data doesn't change reality, it just makes it seem
More presentable to the sheeple like you do do the dirty work of the treason lobby.

Example A of why your party is completely out of business and lost more seats combined than any party since the 20's.

Or are you deaf dumb and blind to what just happened to you?
A box of rocks could get more out of the actual numbers than James could.

Reactions: screwduke1

You going to let him borrow 10 trillion from China? If so it's possible.

Reactions: morgousky
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT