POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Hillary supporters are so smart, why couldn't these geniuses win the election? Why did they lose to the "uneducated"

Reactions: mdlUK.1
I'm for the GOP and all, but Ben Shapiro is a little pussy who doesn't give a GD about Americans.

Polls. I know what you are going to say about polls but I think my premise is pretty well established. My personal experiences are consistent with the premise as well.

But the polls were 100% wrong.

It's a myth that most of the Trump voters were uneducated. Absolutely false.

Reactions: screwduke1
Being as diplomatic as I can, does it bother Trump voters that educated people generally supported Clinton and uneducated people generally supported Trump? Is education bad?

Education is great, but experience is better.

The problem with using the stat of educated vs non educated is that a large part of the number of educated is under 30.
They don't have a grasp yet on separating emotion from decisions, in fact they are being taught to MAKE decisions off emotions, that is a recipe for failure.

I'm a middle aged male, by and large I'm not going to make life altering decisions of any kind on advice from a twentysomething kid, no matter how educated. Maybe thats just me, but I doubt it.

Reactions: Willy4UK
But all Trump supporters are bigots, xenophobes, racists, and misogynists, right?

This is why SJWs and Dem morons try to shut down speeches or any opposing views. It prevents their idiocy from ever being challenged. They become intellectually lazy and never even see their hypocrisy or lack of logic, which they would be exposed to if they were ever around it instead of being in an echo chamber.

I can't tell you how many leftist 20 somethings I've done this with. I take their established logic and show them their hypocrisy and it's the first time they have ever been presented this and that's a shame. Shame on the parents and professors who didn't tell them that they were morons when they said something stupid.

Education is great, but experience is better.

The problem with using the stat of educated vs non educated is that a large part of the number of educated is under 30.
They don't have a grasp yet on separating emotion from decisions, in fact they are being taught to MAKE decisions off emotions, that is a recipe for failure.

I'm a middle aged male, by and large I'm not going to make life altering decisions of any kind on advice from a twentysomething kid, no matter how educated. Maybe thats just me, but I doubt it.

Fair enough, but that's not my experience with the correlation. By and large, my educated friends and acquaintances supported Hillary on a much larger scale than my uneducated ones, regardless of age.

This is why SJWs and Dem morons try to shut down speeches or any opposing views. It prevents their idiocy from ever being challenged. They become intellectually lazy and never even see their hypocrisy or lack of logic, which they would be exposed to if they were ever around it instead of being in an echo chamber.

I can't tell you how many leftist 20 somethings I've done this with. I take their established logic and show them their hypocrisy and it's the first time they have ever been presented this and that's a shame. Shame on the parents and professors who didn't tell them that they were morons when they said something stupid.

That doesn't address my question. But that's ok, maybe it wasn't intended to.

Clearly doesn't know what irony means. Because it was clearly implied that since Keith Ellison is Muslim we must discuss his religious beliefs as if there is a relation to the performance at being a public official.

There is no correlation.

No way to know for sure, but for them to be wrong I think it would mean that there is no correlation between education and political ideology. I find that difficult to believe.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Clearly doesn't know what irony means. Because it was clearly implied that since Keith Ellison is Muslim we must discuss his religious beliefs as if there is a relation to the performance at being a public official.

There is no correlation.

hahaha, the same Keith Ellison that believes yakub the Scientist created man.

Shit, let's get Tom Cruise in here, hell Xenu is just as important as Yakub

Reactions: bigblueinsanity

There is no correlation.
no, you are implying he has not said very controversial shit toward Israel. My point, which you won't get as a drama queen, is that it won't be discussed like the the HGTV couple. You no, fake news and all.

No way to know for sure, but for them to be wrong I think it would mean that there is no correlation between education and political ideology. I find that difficult to believe.

So go ahead and run with that perception is the answer?

So i guess that the 90% of Black voters who voted for Obama are racist?

Reactions: YourPublicEnemy
Fair enough, but that's not my experience with the correlation. By and large, my educated friends and acquaintances supported Hillary on a much larger scale than my uneducated ones, regardless of age.

Well, my experience is that the educated I know supported Trump, while those uneducated supported Clinton.

The exception is my 24 year old sister with a degree in journalism degree that works for buzzfeed. She told me point blank she was supporting Hillary simply because she is female.

So you struggle with reading?

Yes. Not educated.

Polls. I know what you are going to say about polls but I think my premise is pretty well established. My personal experiences are consistent with the premise as well.

Clairvoyance must be a great tool for a lawyer. I realize colleges are full of Liberals. I do not agree once people leave campus as to the stats.

So go ahead and run with that perception is the answer?

So i guess that the 90% of Black voters who voted for Obama are racist?

Look dude, if you believe the premise is false it makes my question nonsensical. I disagree, and it's an established fact imo, but I've been wrong before.

Look dude, if you believe the premise is false it makes my question nonsensical. I disagree, and it's an established fact imo, but I've been wrong before.

But you just said you weren't sure. Sobe your full of shit my man.

Please provide your evidence since you made the claim. Trump's votes were not mostly uneducated voters. That's flat wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT