POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep, his Twitter has been pretty good the last few days. Trolling about the popular vote & electoral college, & calling out some of the false reports & stories that have been thrown out there.

I have seen estimates that between 1-3 million illegal immigrants voted in our election. If you throw out those illegally cast votes, Trump probably won the popular vote.

Reactions: allabouttheUK
I was a

As much as I'd like to bury that bitch, I'd let it go and worry about running the country. I would do my best to make sure the media looked like a total joke covering my accomplishments instead of playing into their hands with how they'd cover him going after Hillary.

Agree. Pushing this will just create more divide. I never thought he'd do it, for that very reason.

MSM has lost all credibility. As soon as I hear, CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN,MSNBC, I immediately dismiss it as Bullshit.

Yep. Why would anyone ever trust these dirtbags? Their political coverage of conservatives and Trump as well as those emails proving how chummy they are with DNC/Dem politicians and how compromised they are, I'd never trust them ever again no matter what they do.

I'll get my news through alternative media without the leftist narrative attached to it. We've been bombarded by the left's views on everything in every aspect of our lives. We know what they're about and they're done. They can be used as reinforcement to the brainwashed left but I'll pass.

And if their coverage of Trump continues to be what it has been like this week, they will make themselves look even worse, if that's possible.

eek.gif

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - A search warrant says employees of an Indiana voter registration group with ties to the Democratic Party submitted several hundred registrations that included false or fraudulent information.....

We're not stupid. We know the Dems' playbook. They always try to act like we're crazy and this past year everything we've said has been confirmed. The left is basically the guy who continually cheats on his girlfriend and comes home with a used rubber, an STD, lipstick on the collar and tons of texts to other chicks on his phone and tells his lady that she's crazy for thinking he's cheating.

We know why the left doesn't want voter ID laws. We know why they want open borders. We know they want to keep sanctuary cities. We're not GD idiots unlike their sheep followers. We all knew they were cheating. We know damn well they had tons of illegals voting and BS absentee votes.

When people see that you're a piece of garbage, they know how low you will sink.

I can remember a time when Sarah Palin was a governor with an 83% approval rating....She'd have been a lot better off if McCain did something else.....

Also can remember when all the talk was about the Emerging Democratic Majority. Demographics you fools!!!

Now all I see are maps full of red. Democrats on verge of extinction. Donald Trump - ELE......heh

150 border agents sent to South Texas. 90% increase in illegals after the election. Mostly families coming with children, thinking since they have kids they'll be allowed to stay.

We're not stupid. We know the Dems' playbook. They always try to act like we're crazy and this past year everything we've said has been confirmed. The left is basically the guy who continually cheats on his girlfriend and comes home with a used rubber, an STD, lipstick on the collar and tons of texts to other chicks on his phone and tells his lady that she's crazy for thinking he's cheating.

We know why the left doesn't want voter ID laws. We know why they want open borders. We know they want to keep sanctuary cities. We're not GD idiots unlike their sheep followers. We all knew they were cheating. We know damn well they had tons of illegals voting and BS absentee votes.

When people see that you're a piece of garbage, they know how low you will sink.

the mere fact you have been unable to resist your own temptation to analyze these details just proves how much of a racist, bigoted, xeno-jackass you are, and therefore cannot be trusted to provide information. my granddaughter has an overweight Chihuahua, you effing jerk!

Not the only hoax crime exposed. Heck, not even the only Muslim hoax crime exposed this week.

But check out this one of the black person taping a "coloreds only" strip of paper above a water fountain and then taking a picture.

pretty obvious it was a fake . . . the piece of tape says "colors only" . . . let you imagination run wild with that one.

the mere fact you have been unable to resist your own temptation to analyze these details just proves how much of a racist, bigoted, xeno-jackass you are, and therefore cannot be trusted to provide information. my granddaughter has an overweight Chihuahua, you effing jerk!

Did you just assume my gender, you cisgendered privileged oppressor?

raw

Does the Rutgers "professor" not realize that he is....I dunno...WHITE! :confused:

Dude, you should hear every white professor I had. Their pandering was so GD pathetic.
I remember my elitist white professor talking about how privileged he was as he got to walk through the airport in Prague without being stopped while all of the blacks and Muslims were stopped.

Then I noticed on Tuesday on Twitter, he was bashing uneducated white males for deciding the election. I could go on and on with endless examples of white cucks professors pandering.

Last edited:
Dude, you should hear every white professor I had. Their pandering was so GD pathetic.
I remember my elitist white professor talking about how privileged he was as he got to walk through the airport in Prague without being stopped while all of the blacks and Muslims were stopped.

Then I noticed on Tuesday he was bashing uneducated white males for deciding the election. I could go on and on with endless examples of white cucks professors pandering.

That's disgusting.

That's disgusting.

I remember him bashing European whites for stealing sports from Native Americans and calling it their own.

He also talked about how sexist the portrayal of women was in sports and how ridiculous it was that the class would want to watch an NBA game over a WNBA game before giving some ridiculous rant about how it's never going to get a lot of eyes if we don't do our part in balancing out the inequality. [laughing]

The only saving grace was that a good portion of students didn't believe the BS but just obliged him to avoid confrontation

Still awaiting responses from: @cardkilla @~Keyser Soze~ on his "bigly" prediction where he was too bigly of a ♤♡££¥ to put a # on it and @AlbanyWildCat and his 4 touchdown lead that evaporated

Heard that they were busy answering Craigslist ads to help fellow libs cope with the election.

"Vocativ read through Craigslist personals listing from several major cities and found that the most creative ads are for those from the BDSM community who expressed their willingness to take a beating to help you temporarily escape the looming specter of an alt-right dystopia.

One listing posted by a man in New York City comes with a NSFW picture of his bottom and a simple message: “This is not a solution, but maybe a small, fun, cathartic escape. Take out your anger by putting me over your knee and giving me a hard spanking!”

http://www.vocativ.com/376387/craigslist-trump-spank-white-guy/

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
I remember him bashing European whites for stealing sports from Native Americans and calling it their own.

He also talked about how sexist the portrayal of women was in sports and how ridiculous it was that the class would want to watch an NBA game over a WNBA game before giving some ridiculous rant about how it's never going to get a lot of eyes if we don't do our part in balancing out the inequality. [laughing]

The only saving grace was that a good portion of students didn't believe the BS but just obliged him to avoid confrontation

There are no words to describe the absolute stupidity that has infested college campuses across the country.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigblueinsanity
They'll come back whenever Trump makes his first major mistake....or whenever Soros starts paying them again.

Former business associate is a major liberal, despised everything and everyone conservative or Republican with a passion. Koch Industries just bought a major stake in his business. He's a C level executive so he'll have to bite his tongue, work with them and play yessir/no-sir. Have been laughing about it all day.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT