How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
627025bb7318317a.jpeg

I hear this stuff but this is ignoring so much. My wife works in medical/nutrition and had to have a masters. She went to EKU. Her debt is like $50K in student loans. That's not Gender Studies. That's not going to California to study liberal arts. That's a smart degree to get.

There's so many issues here. One, this isn't someone taking out a credit card and spending it on dumb shit. It's a mixture of so many things. One, predatory practices in targeting 18 year olds with massive loans after a lifetime of brainwashing of "You're going to be a loser if you don't go to college", a system that makes colleges the gatekeeper to being able to work in a field, insane costs from bloated universities, etc.

We don't even let 18 year olds buy a beer or rent a car yet we just sign off on massive student loans with a false promise of a good ROI for most?

Regarding the costs, we just gave $33B to Ukraine. We give billions and billions in foreign aide (after just printing money like crazy) but we're gonna scoff at this?

There's a good compromise possible as opposed to just doing what's the normal conservative thing on this topic which is a big middle finger and saying it's your problem or the opposite spectrum is just making it go to zero.
Instead of forgiving student loans, maybe the government should stop backing predatory loans that allow colleges to artificially inflate tuition prices.

Btw, we shouldn't be giving $33 billion to Ukraine either.

False. Just like other accusers against the GOP this too will be found out to be a lie. You keep falling for the same lies. The Dim play book keeps losing yet, you keep falling for it. Let that sink in.
You think Trump's a Christian? 😂 He cheated on all 3 wives, broken about every law and commandment known to God Did a photo of holding Bible upside down. Could blame that on his reading defeciency. And said Two Corinthians is his favorite book. He should be guest preacher lol

• Haha
Reactions: jameslee32

On election night November 2020 after Biden stole the election, Don Lemon & those at CNN & MSNBC was saying that now that the adults are back in charge of our country. This total buffoon Jankowicz is what the media maggots calls an adult. If I would have voted for the Biden regime, I would find myself a rock & hide under it I would be so ashamed.

You think Trump's a Christian? 😂 He cheated on all 3 wives, broken about every law and commandment known to God Did a photo of holding Bible upside down. Could blame that on his reading defeciency. And said Two Corinthians is his favorite book. He should be guest preacher lol
There's not a Trump supporter anywhere that thinks he's a Christian. And we also know that the Church has never had a better friend in the white house than Donald Trump. If we didn't vote for Trump, what was the alternative? Was we suppose to vote for a party (democrat) that during their 2012 convention removed God's name from their party's platform. Then when they started catching heat over it from not only Fox News but CNN as well they had a voice vote to reinstate God's name in their platform & over half the delegates there booed God's name. During the 4 nights at their 2020 convention 2 of the 4 nights the person that said The Pledge of Allegiance left the words Under God out of the Pledge. And you expect church going Christians to vote for a Godless party like the demoncrat party.

The White House has a plan. They will save blacks from themselves.
No more menthol, no more pork BBQ and no more malt liquor and sweet little cigars. That should get back the 20% who bailed.

Jeff Charles

@JeffOnTheRight

BREAKING: White House unveils "Save the Negroes" initiative which will ban the sale of pork, Hennessey, and Swisher Sweets to decrease health disparities. “Menthols were just the beginning. We’re gotta save the blacks from themselves,” said White House press secretary Jen Psaki

2:37 PM · May 1, 2022·Buffer

You think being a Christian is about what a person does? Perhaps you should go back to church and Sunday school as, according to the Bible, faith alone is what determines your Christianity. Not a Trump fan and I hope fervently he doesn't run again, but there are plenty of 'Christians' who've cheated on their wives, their taxes, 'broken about every law' (really, he's been investigated a million times and has yet to be even indicted much less convicted), every commandment (how do you know this?), etc. The holding the Bible upside down is the REAL killer. SMH

If you're planning on voting only for those politicians who act like/are a 'Christian', good f***ing luck, dude. When you find Bigfoot riding on a unicorn, follow him to the nearest polling place.

Trump and his faith is between him and Christ....not you, not I. But it seems like you have no issues casting the first stone....quite impressive being sinless.

If you have $50K in student loans and you make $100K+ per year it's not a problem. If you're well below that then it is an issue. I guess my question is... did she know the average salary for someone with that degree? Did she do a cost benefit analysis before getting the masters? I wanted to get an MBA, but decided against it as it didn't make sense financially.
I imagine 20 year olds don't have the mind of a 30 something who is financially responsible for their household. Let's say you're paid $80K a year. How much does taxes take out? How much do you have to pay for a mortgage, car, food, utilities, etc? Now how much do you have with a huge student loan payment?

I just think our entire system is dumb AF and rigged to put you in debt from the start. I think this next generation will have a better chance at avoiding this scam because the group who came up with boomers as parents that could make $60K+ with just a high school degree certainly got the "You'll be a loser if you don't go to college" speech. We now have a population who is "more educated" than the previous yet make less.

Just BS prices. I hope I live to see the system get their comeuppance and all of the "diversity admins" who make six figures end up living in a box.

You dopes do realize that Ghouliani has been sitting on this "breaking" Hunter shit for at least 6 months. If he thought it was going to be YUGE he would have used it a while ago. He knew it could only be used as a half assed hit piece and saved it for now. If you think it's going to lead anywhere I got some alaska bridges to sell you. Everyone already knew hunter was a drug addict, nobody cares. Fbi had this almost a year and threw it in the trash. Another flop on the pile.

I'm still waiting on that AZ audit then that's dimocwats will see win Trump is installed right back in the WhiteHouse. Mayde Don will renamr it Black house as he will be there forever with JFK who came back as Jesus
He's a serial Christian.

Reactions: JC CATS
So I've seen the typical "no, food distributors aren't being burned down intentionally" Snope type BS being spread already and claiming that this many wouldn't disrupt the supply chain.

I'd like to verify the map linked because these seem to be pretty spread out. I imagine that's not "accidental." Let's see how much more they keep doing this. We know these globalist POS are trying to destroy us.

That dude lost all credibiliy when he called Musk "Not so bright". Asberger's or not, Musk is one of the most brilliant minds alive. Like savant level bright.
You have a tiny fraction of the wealth that Musk does, yet you call him "not so bright". Doesn't say a lot for that dude. Probably should have thought more about it before hitting send.

Trump and his faith is between him and Christ....not you, not I. But it seems like you have no issues casting the first stone....quite impressive being sinless.
You don't have to be sinless to see that the Orange stain doesn't know Jesus from Obama, they both brown. I don't have to judge, the godless heathers tells me daily who and what he is

People wanting to work low wage dead end jobs is our "national crisis", lmao. not a staggering 80% gdp debt, massive student loan debt, enormous income imbalance, crumbling infrastructure, opiod epidemic, almost 20 year ME wars, and a dozen other things. No, people wanting to fill the 7million unfilled jobs is our crisis, get ****ing real.
7f8dcwjjc3x81.png

You think being a Christian is about what a person does? Perhaps you should go back to church and Sunday school as, according to the Bible, faith alone is what determines your Christianity. Not a Trump fan and I hope fervently he doesn't run again, but there are plenty of 'Christians' who've cheated on their wives, their taxes, 'broken about every law' (really, he's been investigated a million times and has yet to be even indicted much less convicted), every commandment (how do you know this?), etc. The holding the Bible upside down is the REAL killer. SMH

If you're planning on voting only for those politicians who act like/are a 'Christian', good f***ing luck, dude. When you find Bigfoot riding on a unicorn, follow him to the nearest polling place.
Ye shall know them by their fruits. Let's talk about last impeachment. Do you think Democrat were so naive to believe Republicans in the Senate would convict Trump? They knew they would lose. Why did they do it? For the American people and for future generations. It will go down in history that the Trump administration was not only rotten to the core, but they were traitors and enemies of America. His legacy will have people saying he was worse POTUS in history and they are glad they weren't alive for that sob Amen

Reactions: jameslee32
There's not a Trump supporter anywhere that thinks he's a Christian. And we also know that the Church has never had a better friend in the white house than Donald Trump. If we didn't vote for Trump, what was the alternative? Was we suppose to vote for a party (democrat) that during their 2012 convention removed God's name from their party's platform. Then when they started catching heat over it from not only Fox News but CNN as well they had a voice vote to reinstate God's name in their platform & over half the delegates there booed God's name. During the 4 nights at their 2020 convention 2 of the 4 nights the person that said The Pledge of Allegiance left the words Under God out of the Pledge. And you expect church going Christians to vote for a Godless party like the demoncrat party.
Never, ever let facts deter you. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-omit-under-god-pledge-allegiance/3419308001/

Going to copy and paste this BS

By Robert Leonard
Mr. Leonard, the author of “Deep Midwest: Midwestern Exploration,” has written extensively about the politics and culture of Iowa and the Midwest.

KNOXVILLE, Iowa — In 2020, Donald Trump won this state, and its governor and two U.S. senators are Republicans. Just one of Iowa’s four House representatives is a Democrat, and it has not voted for a Democratic presidential candidate since 2012.

Yet there was President Biden with our one Democratic representative, Cindy Axne, in Menlo (population 345), about 45 miles west of Des Moines, to publicize a policy change about ethanol that could help ease gas prices and expand the rural economy.

He was there even though he lost Menlo’s county, Guthrie, to Mr. Trump in 2020 by a whopping 36 percentage points. In under two years in office, President Biden has done more for places like Guthrie County and other parts of rural America than Mr. Trump ever did. The rural economy is stronger, wages are higher and infrastructure projects are popping up all over.

Mr. Biden and his fellow Democrats are responsible for many of the improvements and for bringing back a sense of stability. For the midterms, they should run on these successes — the American Rescue Plan, the infrastructure bill. And they should run on why they have worked: Democrats should run on Democratic values.

Mr. Biden promised to be a president “for all Americans.” He stressed building things and working with Republicans — and he has succeeded, most prominently on the bipartisan infrastructure bill (supported by our Republican senator Chuck Grassley). ["For all America"- Oh, the guy who blamed the "unvaccinated?"

Here in Marion County, where I live, some modest investments will make a big difference, like partial funding of a new shop for road equipment, which will extend the life of expensive equipment by sheltering it from rain and snow, or the repairs and upgrades at the law enforcement and public health centers and at the courthouse.

Last week, Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg and Representative Axne noted that $5 billion from the infrastructure bill will reach Iowa and is targeted to help rural areas. The infrastructure bill is so obviously beneficial to the communities that even Republicans who voted against it are taking credit.

Inflation is a big problem here, as it is everywhere. But Mr. Biden is doing what he can to alleviate its impact. In Menlo, he announced that he was temporarily lifting environmental restrictions on the sale of gasoline with 15 percent ethanol, called E15, to help lower fuel costs and our nation’s dependence on foreign oil. [And thank you for proven you are delusional scumbag hack for the left]

Furthermore, many places far from cities are facing health care crises, with more than 450 rural hospitals in danger of closing. [No discussion on contributing factors for this, Mr. Leonard?] With funds from the American Rescue Plan, the Biden administration program Emergency Rural Health Care Grants will award up to $43 million to benefit 2.2 million people across 22 states.

It’s not all about what the president has done; some of his success is in what he has undone or cleaned up. Last May, Mr. Biden ended the ill-conceived Farmers to Families Food Box Program, which was intended to get provisions to families. Some families benefited, but it was unfortunately, at the height of the pandemic, a boondoggle. A new supply chain had to get the boxes from farmers to food banks that competed directly with local grocery stores. The program was mismanaged and used for political gain.

It would have been much more cost-efficient to expand SNAP payments, which the Biden administration did. A report from the Department of Agriculture shows that federal food benefits have more than twice the impact on rural communities as they do in urban areas.

It was largely overlooked at the time, but Mr. Trump’s trade wars and tariffs inflicted a lot of damage in some rural areas reliant on food exports — so much so that the government made payouts to farmers of about $46 billion. He actually told farmers that they were better off with government payouts, which cost more than the government spends each year on the State Department or children’s health insurance, than selling overseas.

Every farmer I know would rather have markets than payments. Record high commodity prices under President Biden have weaned farmers off government support. The Biden administration has reduced some tariffs, though many farmers would like it to be more aggressive, especially with China and other countries in the Indo-Pacific.

And the Biden administration recently said that it intends to provide $1 billion in American Rescue Plan funds to help independent meat producers be more competitive. This will help make our food supply more resilient, addressing problems exposed at the height of the pandemic.

So will what President Biden has done for so many rural Americans improve the electoral fortunes of Democrats in places like Iowa? When it comes to the midterms, the problem is not really about Mr. Biden himself but about long-running trends, and the only way to alter those trends is to change the perception of Democrats on the national level.

This year, much of it will depend on what Democrats do before November, and how they engage. As I said, they should celebrate victories — like the American Rescue Plan, which supported a wave of spending on construction projects and programs across America. Too often, Democrats leave it to Republicans to set the agenda and frame issues, or blame conservative media. [LOL]

Democrats should be proud of what the party has been and is
— the party of Social Security, Medicare and Obamacare, of greater opportunity for more and more Americans — and what it stands for, and its values: for smart government being part of the solution, not the problem; for health care as a right, not a privilege; for clean water and air and effective climate solutions; for taxation that doesn’t favor the rich; for equal opportunity for all; for life chances and opportunities that aren’t determined by one’s ZIP code, race, gender, faith, sexual orientation or gender identity.

These are Democratic values. They can play everywhere, including in rural America. Run on those.

Last edited:
This portion of the NYT article. 😆

"Democrats should be proud of what the party has been and is
— the party of Social Security, Medicare and Obamacare, of greater opportunity for more and more Americans — and what it stands for, and its values: for smart government being part of the solution, not the problem; for health care as a right, not a privilege; for clean water and air and effective climate solutions; for taxation that doesn’t favor the rich; for equal opportunity for all; for life chances and opportunities that aren’t determined by one’s ZIP code, race, gender, faith, sexual orientation or gender identity. "

Opportunities that aren't determined by one's zip codes, race, gender, faith, gender?

Oh, like school choice?

Being denied something you're qualified for in favor of someone who checks off the affirmative action identity politics box?

The group who just tried to get people fired and did for refusing to participate in a BS medical experiment to enrich a private pharmaceutical company that was exempt from liability? That party certainly didn't give a shit about those folks.

There has not been a more discriminating group than Dems.

Taxation that favors the rich? YOU LITERALLY DO EVERYTHING TO ENRICH THE WEALTHY by stealing from the taxpayer to launder money to foreign masters, political bribery, and private companies. The COVID lockdowns was the biggest wealth redistribution we have ever seen and did everything to widen the gap. The left is always in favor of the big government and big corporations.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT