POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, you need more than one. Once one dog starts the others generally join in. I have 4. 3 Pyrenees mixes and 1 pit mix. 2 would probably take the food if by themselves but, the pit mix which I have nicknamed psycho would not. She won't take food or snacks from me. She is my daughter's dog and has bitten me twice when just messing around with my daughter. One time she drew blood. Had to put my foot down on her then but, she will still growl at me if I physically play with my daughter. I am good with it because I know she will tag anyone who comes near my daughter. She is the first at the door when people come up to the house and gets the others riled up.
Yep, the pack always seems to join in when something starts. I've had people tell me they can't punish their children around their boxer.

It really is insane how…. Well, insane some of the people are in positions of authority.
1651356027075-png.983569

Trump has a rally in Nebraska later today (6 pm I think). Couldn't figure out why and/or for who. Googled it and this is what came up.

Trump to Hold Rally for Candidate Accused of Groping Eight Women​

Now...don't know particulars, but, would there EVER be a headline like this for a Dem/lib???
Biden credibly accused by Tara Reade of digital rape

Has Trump aged at all since 2015? Looks and sounds the exact same. The roughest/most stressed he ever looked was when Covid started but other than that he did not let the job and all the crap he took while POTUS age him 10+ years like it does to everyone else.

They would have been barking at you for showing up at the door with food before you got to the door. Bada bing bada bang you're shot before you get started.

this amazes me everyday. My garage/ shop is 30x40 with heat and air. I have a doggie door for my pups to go in and out. They see me off in the morning and when I get home they know the sound of my and my wifes car. They are are the gates waiting everyday. I have called my wife prior to me coming home to see where my dogs are. No where near my gates until they hear my car. It amazes me about their hearing and smell. I buy frozen bison bones as a snack and just tonight I was sitting out watching the dogs. They would gnaw on the bones a bit then smell. When something wasnt right they dropped those bones to go see what was going on. Then come back for their snack. I don’t remember ever seeing a dog drop his bone/snack to check things out. I could watch em for hours.

this amazes me everyday. My garage/ shop is 30x40 with heat and air. I have a doggie door for my pups to go in and out. They see me off in the morning and when I get home they know the sound of my and my wifes car. They are are the gates waiting everyday. I have called my wife prior to me coming home to see where my dogs are. No where near my gates until they hear my car. It amazes me about their hearing and smell. I buy frozen bison bones as a snack and just tonight I was sitting out watching the dogs. They would gnaw on the bones a bit then smell. When something wasnt right they dropped those bones to go see what was going on. Then come back for their snack. I don’t remember ever seeing a dog drop his bone/snack to check things out. I could watch em for hours.
There's a Mennonite slaughter house about 4 or 5 miles from me. I used to go there now and then and get bones for Maddie. She'd eat them in no time. They wouldn't take money unless you said, donate it to the church. At the time, I had a customer from Florida who came up hauling a long trailer. While here, he'd go get several coolers full of raw bones for his dogs. You can wrap and freeze them. He said once when the law pulled him over, he was afraid they wouldn't believe him about what the bones were, but it turned out ok.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT