POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You think being a Christian is about what a person does? Perhaps you should go back to church and Sunday school as, according to the Bible, faith alone is what determines your Christianity. Not a Trump fan and I hope fervently he doesn't run again, but there are plenty of 'Christians' who've cheated on their wives, their taxes, 'broken about every law' (really, he's been investigated a million times and has yet to be even indicted much less convicted), every commandment (how do you know this?), etc. The holding the Bible upside down is the REAL killer. SMH

If you're planning on voting only for those politicians who act like/are a 'Christian', good f***ing luck, dude. When you find Bigfoot riding on a unicorn, follow him to the nearest polling place.
Damn. Took that clown to the woodshed.

FRwl1HSXwAE77aS

FRwm2lOXwAIzCmW

Oh man ... when I first saw this, I didn't see it was the bee. Whew ...

I think a reasonable solution is for the government to eliminate the interest and fines on student loans, and the borrower can pay back what they actually borrowed.
I think a better option is the schools and "professors" pay their students' loans back if the student cannot get a job within 6 mos of graduation.

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
Ye shall know them by their fruits. Let's talk about last impeachment. Do you think Democrat were so naive to believe Republicans in the Senate would convict Trump? They knew they would lose. Why did they do it? For the American people and for future generations. It will go down in history that the Trump administration was not only rotten to the core, but they were traitors and enemies of America. His legacy will have people saying he was worse POTUS in history and they are glad they weren't alive for that sob Amen
False.

70+% of the country approves of Roe v Wade, but hey let's cater to a small minority of extremist Republicans who want to turn the USA into some sort of backwards ass restrictive authoritarian country like you find in the Middle East!

What's next? Gay marriage? Interracial marriage? Women's right to vote? Only property owners allowed to vote? Y'all going to put slavery back on the table too?

What's next? Gay marriage? Interracial marriage? Women's right to vote? Only property owners allowed to vote? Y'all going to put slavery back on the table too?

Don’t worry. If you ever have sex with a woman and surprise us all by having enough T to actually be fertile, there will be plenty of states you can do to to murder the baby.

Leaking draft SCOTUS opinions is a new level of lefty low. Still not sure anything was actually leaked and it’s not just a fabrication to steer a narrative.

It’ll be ok. I’m sure you’ll still get to kill plenty of unborn children. This sounds like fake news leaked as a diversion to spark outrage from your fellow nut jobs.

Reactions: mdlUK.1 and exemjr
70+% of the country approves of Roe v Wade, but hey let's cater to a small minority of extremist Republicans who want to turn the USA into some sort of backwards ass restrictive authoritarian country like you find in the Middle East!
That's your mistake...if laws are good or bad or in your case "popular" is irrelevant. That's not the job of the Supreme court. Awful laws can be constitutional and vice versa. As much as leftists want them to be politicians or activists they aren't

Their only job is to apply law to the constitution.

Never fails to amaze when leftists struggle with this.

You did well to go on an unhinged slippery slope tho, as expected.

Besides, this will do nothing as far as states ability to have them...of course not having them at 16 weeks or whatever isn't enough for some reason

Don’t worry. If you ever have sex with a woman and surprise us all by having enough T to actually be fertile, there will be plenty of states you can do to to murder the baby.

Leaking draft SCOTUS opinions is a new level of lefty low. Still not sure anything was actually leaked and it’s not just a fabrication to steer a narrative.
Don't worry, Trump and the Republicans delegitimized the SC long before this leak ever happened.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT