POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You think Trump's a Christian? 😂 He cheated on all 3 wives, broken about every law and commandment known to God Did a photo of holding Bible upside down. Could blame that on his reading defeciency. And said Two Corinthians is his favorite book. He should be guest preacher lol
Reading comprehension seems to be a problem of yours. I never said Trump was a Christian and the post I replied to spoke of a Trump endorsed candidate as being a Christian. Moreover though the lies you guys buy are those women who come forward years later after these people run for office only to be found lying later on.

I guess they think he just "lucked" into owning everything he owns and being the richest person in the world.
He didn't build that ....
barack-obama-2.jpg

Reading comprehension seems to be a problem of yours. I never said Trump was a Christian and the post I replied to spoke of a Trump endorsed candidate as being a Christian. Moreover though the lies you guys buy are those women who come forward years later after these people run for office only to be found lying later on.
Women lying on Trump? That's preposterous! I've never heard of him even uttering inappropriate things, or walking into Ms TEEN pageant to see underage girls undressed. The daughter thing I won't mention

I'll throw this out about Trump being/or not being a Christian. As others have said...that determination is not up to me or anyone else.
But....is he's not...I think he's like a lot of people who want to be, and maybe is, but falters in his life with choices, actions, etc. Google searches you can find a number of articles about him and his family going to church every Sunday at Dr. Norman Vincent Peale's church in NYC. How his mother was a very, very devout Christian. How her two aunts (I believe) were basically responsible for the last great revival in Ireland (or maybe Scotland). And, maybe most important, how Trump (who has admitted watching a lot of Christian TV) called an evangelist out of the blue one day...Paula White in Florida...introduced himself on the phone...said he watched her (and others) every week...basically quoted her last TV show/sermon to her word for word....and invited her to NYC. She was already going to NYC regularly because she had gotten to know a couple of the Yankees and was going up maybe monthly for a Bible study with them. Met Trump and his family. And has been a 'spiritual adviser' to him for about 20 years.

Back to insane traffic here in the Nati and I rarely go on I-75.
Now just where ITF do you think I live? I was up/down THE hill this a.m.

BTW, if they build this new bridge, how they gonna get more cars up the hill & to I275? I mean much of the time the bridge ain't the problem, it's the trucks' moving roadblock up the hill. Net, they need to widen 71/75 to 5-6 lanes out to 275 also or nothing changes. I've heard nothing about that.

Last edited:
Women lying on Trump? That's preposterous! I've never heard of him even uttering inappropriate things, or walking into Ms TEEN pageant to see underage girls undressed. The daughter thing I won't mention
Once again reading comprehension. The person that was a GOP running for office was what the post was about and people coming forward about him. My point which you missed (not surprised) is it is probably a lie because it has happened too many times in the past when these women wait (some decades) before coming forward and then it is only when these people are running for office.

Try to keep up.

Last edited:

BTW, if they build this new bridge, how they gonna get more cars up the hill & to I275? I mean much of the time the bridge ain't the problem, it's the trucks' moving roadblock up the hill. Net, they need to widen 71/75 to 5-6 lanes out to 275 also or nothing changes. I've heard nothing about that.
Why do you think I avoid it?

Send your rural friend this linked article by the NYTimes to tell them how much better their life is. And oh yeah, it’s through a paywall so they’ll need to get their credit card out to know how much better things are.
Since where I live I'm surrounded by corn and soy fields...with an occasional beef/cattle farm here and there....I wonder why I see all these Trump and F**k Biden flags and signs.

Plus a couple of guys I know who own farms....I hear them complaining quite a bit now about fertilizer prices.....fuel for their farm equipment....which will all lead to higher food prices.

This is so hilarious(to me):

"Journalist David Zurawik joined CNN Sunday to voice outrage at the idea of Twitter being owned by Musk. He warned that America is "headed for hell" if billionaires are allowed to own and operate social media platforms.

"You need controls on this. You need regulation. You cannot let these guys control discourse in this country," Zurawik said. "Trump opened the gates of hell, and now they’re chasing us down."

LMAO.

You think Trump's a Christian? 😂 He cheated on all 3 wives, broken about every law and commandment known to God Did a photo of holding Bible upside down. Could blame that on his reading defeciency. And said Two Corinthians is his favorite book. He should be guest preacher lol
Trump isn't a Christian but it has nothing to do with the 'sins' you cited. Christianity has nothing to do with being a perfect person. The fact that you think that shows your ignorance.

You don't have to be sinless to see that the Orange stain doesn't know Jesus from Obama, they both brown. I don't have to judge, the godless heathers tells me daily who and what he is
None of us are sinless, even David sinned in an adulterous affair and having Uriah sent into battle to be killed. We all sin and can be forgiven if we repent and ask with a sincere heart. God's promise to us is his mercy and forgiveness.

Last edited:
Ye shall know them by their fruits. Let's talk about last impeachment. Do you think Democrat were so naive to believe Republicans in the Senate would convict Trump? They knew they would lose. Why did they do it? For the American people and for future generations. It will go down in history that the Trump administration was not only rotten to the core, but they were traitors and enemies of America. His legacy will have people saying he was worse POTUS in history and they are glad they weren't alive for that sob Amen
It was also a farce. But you keep being duped

Ye shall know them by their fruits. Let's talk about last impeachment. Do you think Democrat were so naive to believe Republicans in the Senate would convict Trump? They knew they would lose. Why did they do it? For the American people and for future generations. It will go down in history that the Trump administration was not only rotten to the core, but they were traitors and enemies of America. His legacy will have people saying he was worse POTUS in history and they are glad they weren't alive for that sob Amen
In what universe will Trump ever be considered a worse president than Biden? Both impeachments were pushed through Congress to try to prevent Trump from running again. Obviously, the first one was based on a DNC-funded lie and the Deep State took over from there. The second one was so laughable that not even MSM took it very seriously. Joe Biden has never held a private sector job and yet he and his family have millions upon millions of dollars and you are so blind that you say Trump is rotten to the core? 'Traitors and enemies of America'? Open borders, Ukraine funneling money to Biden's son and SIL (10% for the big guy), Joe meeting in the White House with and being beholden to Chinese businessmen - these are all Joe Biden, not Trump. Biden officials stating that a worldwide food shortage is a good thing because then we'll HAVE to go green - that's where you're hanging your hat? Abortions on demand even AFTER birth? You're OK with the far left Democrats who want to pass legislation like that? You want kindergarten kids taught about sex, masturbation, transgenderism, homosexuality which many Democrats are for - that's the sort of America you want to live in? You're either a moron or a troll.

BTW, a very, very small number of politicians of any persuasion does anything 'for the American people and future generations'. They're all power hungry, greedy sociopaths. Some are just better at hiding it and some are just plain worse.

JC you are so delusional that I truly feel sorry for you.

If the trucks would stay out of the lanes with the words “NO TRUCKS” painted in big ass letters it would go a long way towards solving the problem.

Since where I live I'm surrounded by corn and soy fields...with an occasional beef/cattle farm here and there....I wonder why I see all these Trump and F**k Biden flags and signs.

Plus a couple of guys I know who own farms....I hear them complaining quite a bit now about fertilizer prices.....fuel for their farm equipment....which will all lead to higher food prices.
Fuel would be free if they just went out and bought themselves hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of electric farm implements. Do those things even exist yet?

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
This is so hilarious(to me):

"Journalist David Zurawik joined CNN Sunday to voice outrage at the idea of Twitter being owned by Musk. He warned that America is "headed for hell" if billionaires are allowed to own and operate social media platforms.

"You need controls on this. You need regulation. You cannot let these guys control discourse in this country," Zurawik said. "Trump opened the gates of hell, and now they’re chasing us down."

LMAO.
So he’s not ok with Bezos owning the WaPo.

Reactions: augustaky1
In what universe will Trump ever be considered a worse president than Biden? Both impeachments were pushed through Congress to try to prevent Trump from running again. Obviously, the first one was based on a DNC-funded lie and the Deep State took over from there. The second one was so laughable that not even MSM took it very seriously. Joe Biden has never held a private sector job and yet he and his family have millions upon millions of dollars and you are so blind that you say Trump is rotten to the core? 'Traitors and enemies of America'? Open borders, Ukraine funneling money to Biden's son and SIL (10% for the big guy), Joe meeting in the White House with and being beholden to Chinese businessmen - these are all Joe Biden, not Trump. Biden officials stating that a worldwide food shortage is a good thing because then we'll HAVE to go green - that's where you're hanging your hat? Abortions on demand even AFTER birth? You're OK with the far left Democrats who want to pass legislation like that? You want kindergarten kids taught about sex, masturbation, transgenderism, homosexuality which many Democrats are for - that's the sort of America you want to live in? You're either a moron or a troll.

BTW, a very, very small number of politicians of any persuasion does anything 'for the American people and future generations'. They're all power hungry, greedy sociopaths. Some are just better at hiding it and some are just plain worse.

JC you are so delusional that I truly feel sorry for you.
MAGA sickness is real!

college debt should not be universally forgiven. But it should not be exempt from bankruptcy. These kids made bad decisions they didn't fully understand. Stop federally guaranteeing student loans and then the market will actually appropriately adjust for the risk. Colleges will be forced to adapt and lower prices and wasteful spending to entice applicants. Right now they can raise prices without concern because kids just get a federal loan without understanding the cost to them down the road. If you absolutely have to get out from under the debt bankruptcy and its long term effect on your credit should be an option.
kzg7zc1nx4x81.jpg

Another political witch hunt over the subjective interpretation of his words that will end going up nowhere. They’re grasping at straws now to keep him from running in 2024.
A phone call was made for a desperate plea to overturn the will of the voters on election day. There is no gray area. Words matter. Criminals deserve their punishment.

My day today…I woke up with same despise and hate for Mush head Biden and anybody that voted for him. Basically the whole democratic party. Same hate for what they have done to our freedoms.

Then with the weather being nice I cleaned my pellet smoker, charcoal smoker/grill. I also cleaned and re seasoned my flat top grill, and last but not least cleaned my gas grill. Now Im going out to eat!! Storms coming our way tomorrow. Hunker down!

Not much else shakin on my piece of earth. What say you?

True story, we have a large “ common” area behind my house that I mow as well neighbors down from me. I mow both my neighbors next to me no charge but one that I mowed for a couple of years I stopped. I don’t have Facebook but wife does, so I looked up my neighbors to see if they posted some of their political beliefs. Keep in mind I have a large flagpole sporting the lets go brandon and biden sucks flags. With that one neighbor 5 houses down ask why I stopped mowing his common place. He had Biden all over his facebook as the greatest thing. I told him because of high fuel cost I needed to be paid and shot him a stupid large price I knew he would deny. How gratifying is it to me sitting on my swing in the back watching that stupid bastard use his push mower to mow in the extreme heat. Really gratifying.

True story, we have a large “ common” area behind my house that I mow as well neighbors down from me. I mow both my neighbors next to me no charge but one that I mowed for a couple of years I stopped. I don’t have Facebook but wife does, so I looked up my neighbors to see if they posted some of their political beliefs. Keep in mind I have a large flagpole sporting the lets go brandon and biden sucks flags. With that one neighbor 5 houses down ask why I stopped mowing his common place. He had Biden all over his facebook as the greatest thing. I told him because of high fuel cost I needed to be paid and shot him a stupid large price I knew he would deny. How gratifying is it to me sitting on my swing in the back watching that stupid bastard use his push mower to mow in the extreme heat. Really gratifying.
What will be gratifying is when Jameslie can no longer post after his parents kick him out of the basement and house and he can no longer afford the internet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT