POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wish these little pussies would get beat so bad they would never be productive citizens in a modern society. Wait, they aren't productive citizens now, are they? dammit.
I would love to see them try that trick down here.

00-VGoiT3Y43HCVi5zFo8RP4qAIx90G3xGFQmQ4UHj7teTyJhnu-A-7HI_hJJ8juDZnUnDnu4gHHWpfyYq5WwzmNg

Last edited:
Unrelated but this is the paddock so who cares? Not sure how much some of you have been around youth sports or remember it but I’ve got kids in it and I’m just disgusted at how big of a pussy some of these kids are who cry over the slightest thing. Had a mom rush the field this morning cause her timid kid fell down. 😂🤦‍♂️

I intentionally did not baby my kids and act like they were recovering from a gun shot any time they fell down or got a scrape. You see the result of doing that with those type of kids. Weak.

I coached little league baseball for years. Being winners and losers teaches kids sportsmanship to except failure and to want to work harder to succeed in winning. Some parents were very behind that learning, then you had those who would use the league as a baby sitting service, just drop their kids off at games and practices with no intent of being a part of their lives. Now in most leagues they don't even keep score Everybody gets the trophy at the end of the season. Thats what the parents you describe have done to this part of growing up. Its horrible what has happened to kids these days.

Contained? Russia was running a guerilla war the entire presidency and moving troops into other Baltic areas while they built up Crimea shipyards. Russia was also busy trying to pretend that they weren't being decimated by their fake vaccine. Neither side has made any actual moves yet so we are at the same level of "containment" as when fat cheeto left. The most likely scenario is putin will see that Ukraine isn't worth the trouble. Installing a puppet regime like he had before is a much cleaner and cheaper solution. The Russian economy has been shit for 8+ years now and Sabre rattling is always good for keeping russians as calm 🐑.

Trump was containing Russia about as well as his depends were containing his pants shitting.
* KA - BOOM *

You are dismissed.

I coached little league baseball for years. Being winners and losers teaches kids sportsmanship to except failure and to want to work harder to succeed in winning. Some parents were very behind that learning, then you had those who would use the league as a baby sitting service, just drop their kids off at games and practices with no intent of being a part of their lives. Now in most leagues they don't even keep score Everybody gets the trophy at the end of the season. Thats what the parents you describe have done to this part of growing up. Its horrible what has happened to kids these days.

What is so hard about youth league sports to say, “Hey, have fun most of all. You’re going to win some. You’re going to lose some. And that’s okay either way. Just try your best, be a gracious winner and a humble loser because in life this the reality you will face… but right now, focus on having fun.”

Our league doesn’t keep score… but the kids do. They know when they win or lose. I’m glad the kids are aware. My daughter doesn’t like losing, but she’s learning to deal with it. Makes the wins that much more appreciated.

Latino voters: 52% GOP; 39% Dems

That Latino vote is huge. Living in a state with a very large Latino presence and history it can swing an election. Our Lt Gov is a very conservative Hispanic and we have an Hispanic Senator. Many mayors in the state are GOP.

The future is bright (if we can control illegals at the Southern border) It will be easy to groom those as Democrats and we know that is the objective. But Latinos who live here know who best supports their values and interests and that is the GOP

Now in most leagues they don't even keep score Everybody gets the trophy at the end of the season. Thats what the parents you describe have done to this part of growing up. Its horrible what has happened to kids these days.

What is so hard about youth league sports to say, “Hey, have fun most of all. You’re going to win some. You’re going to lose some. And that’s okay either way. Just try your best, be a gracious winner and a humble loser because in life this the reality you will face… but right now, focus on having fun.”

Our league doesn’t keep score… but the kids do. They know when they win or lose. I’m glad the kids are aware. My daughter doesn’t like losing, but she’s learning to deal with it. Makes the wins that much more appreciated.
One of many bad/terrible results in the last 20-30 years of white, liberal, suburban, soccer moms.

These numbers

Latinos GOP 52% Dem 39%
Parents with kids under 18 GOP 60% Dem 39%

This is going to be a democrat blood bath. This November we've got a chance to finally rid our country of these Nazi loving scum democrats. Unless they cheat democrats are going to lose 75 maybe 100 house seats. But NEVER underestimate their ability to cheat.

Was just discussing that with my wife. There have been several over the past few years in Texas and here in Oklahoma where there were no charges filed against the homeowners. Have seen the same thing in Florida as well. She said that she could not understand how anyone living in these states would ever decide to break into a home knowing that people can shoot to kill here. My response was that they were probably drugged out dims.

These numbers

Latinos GOP 52% Dem 39%

This is going to be a democrat blood bath. This November we've got a chance to finally rid our country of these Nazi loving scum democrats. Unless they cheat democrats are going to lose 75 maybe 100 house seats. But NEVER underestimate their ability to cheat.
Maybe but, they don't seem too concerned. Dominion voting machines and ballot stuffers have not been destroyed yet.

Kills me. I’ve experienced all of that.

I coached basketball at a private middle school for a couple of seasons and we had this one kid whose parents used it as a babysitting service. If this doctor parent didn’t have to work, then the kid didn’t show up to the games.

I’ve coached my kids the last four years. In all but the last six months, I originally signed up to be an assistant coach. Every single time in multiple sports, there was no man who would step up to be a coach so I felt a responsibility to do it since I am capable so I was the head coach. For the last three years, no other dad has signed up to help me be an assistant so I feel an obligation to be there for these games and practices and have left vacation before the sun comes up to make it back for games.

The trophy stuff started even when I was a kid and I hated it. I was seven and our team went undefeated and we got the same trophy as everyone else. Luckily at camps, they didn’t do that crap and the older we got, no trophies which is how it should be. Throw the kids a pizza party or something. Pointless medals means nothing.

I would seriously be embarrassed if my kid was the one who was rolling and crying and having to be consoled. Too many weak men let their wives run the show and this is the result.

Last edited:
And liberals came on the "Disney Thread" denying this was happening in schools. Calling those who reported it as a fact "racist, homophobes "and every other vile name they could come up with.

That thread was an eye opener for me. I had no idea there were that many "UK fans" involved in promoting and supporting this movement. It is a sick world and made sicker by the Democrat Party that not only supports this but elects them to political offices.

It is past time to fight back and demand state legislatures all over America to lead that fight
You made a great point SC about fans promoting and supporting that crap 🍺
Don’t forget Matt Jones has the drag queen brunch coming up 🤮

Was just discussing that with my wife. There have been several over the past few years in Texas and here in Oklahoma where there were no charges filed against the homeowners. Have seen the same thing in Florida as well. She said that she could not understand how anyone living in these states would ever decide to break into a home knowing that people can shoot to kill here. My response was that they were probably drugged out dims.

FLORIDA Sheriff: Homeowners 'More Than Welcome to' Shoot Intruders​

As a Florida resident I know this. There are no excuses. Use force to enter a home and you may be shot. If the intruder is not killed, you can take gun courses given by the Sheriff to help you improve your shot. As a taxpayer I would rather spend money training my neighbors to shoot than pay a court to try them and house them for years and years.

It is simple economics. You get more bang for your buck when you follow the sheriff's advice

Kills me. I’ve experienced all of that.

I coached basketball at a private middle school for a couple of seasons and we had this one kid whose parents used it as a babysitting service. If this doctor parent didn’t have to work, then the kid didn’t show up to the games.

I’ve coached my kids the last four years. In all but the last six months, I originally signed up to be an assistant coach. Every single time in multiple sports, there was no man who would step up to be a coach so I felt a responsibility to do it since I am capable so I was the head coach. For the last three years, no other dad has signed up to help me be an assistant so I feel an obligation to be there for these games and practices and have left vacation before the sun comes up to make it back for games.

The trophy stuff started even when I was a kid and I hated it. I was seven and our team went undefeated and we got the same trophy as everyone else. Luckily at camps, they didn’t do that crap and the older we got, no trophies which is how it should be. Throw the kids a pizza party or something. Pointless medals means nothing.

I would seriously be embarrassed if my kid was the one who was rolling and crying and having to be consoled. Too many weak men let their wives run the show and this is the result.

A friend of mine owned a pizza shop and wanted to sponsor my teams that I coached. The league would not allow it because other teams would not be equal in uniforms. My first thought was why other team coaches/ parents would not get out and hustle for a sponsor for their teams? answer was simple, no time to do it or too lazy. With that my buddy said free pizza for every game we won. He had no idea as to how much effort and time myself and coaches put into this. I'm talking two a days and so on. We either finished first or second in the league consistently. He held true to his word, free pizza for every win, that happened sometimes twice in a week. The kids loved it and parents too, but needless to say I still heard shit from the other teams as to why we got to do that. I really miss those days. I retired from coaching once my two sons got into the high school side of it.

These numbers

Latinos GOP 52% Dem 39%

I''ve seen a number of people throwing around the 100 number. Even with honest and fair elections I don't see it (hope and pray I'm wrong). Too many 'safe' Dem/lib districts drawn up over the years in cities, urban areas, and Dem run states.

I hear all the time, could you shoot someone if they broke into your house, or what if it's a kid? My answer is simple, if you have the silliness to break into my home, you will pay dearly. I have taken every precaution warning people of such, IE two large very protective german shepherds with signs saying that as well and security signs saying I have alarms. If that doesn't deter said thief's , then God help them..

Nostradamus speaks.

I will make a bold prediction and say that this new variant hits right around late September to early October.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT