POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This headline in itself is as comical as it can get....Did Kimmie and Kammie have a suck off competition?

With help from Kim Kardashian, Joe Biden made the White House Correspondents’ Dinner great again​

Hope they paid the cleaning service a premium. Can't imagine the mess left behind after such a massive circle jerk

gmf77hGW8sun.png
So they make a supposed transgender women when in fact they've created a eunuch.

I''ve seen a number of people throwing around the 100 number. Even with honest and fair elections I don't see it (hope and pray I'm wrong). Too many 'safe' Dem/lib districts drawn up over the years in cities, urban areas, and Dem run states.
A +100 would result in 312 to 123. That ain't happening. There too many 65%+ Dim districts for that. +38 would be 250 to 185. I don't even see that. LIke +25 to +33 for 237-245.

I hear all the time, could you shoot someone if they broke into your house, or what if it's a kid? My answer is simple, if you have the silliness to break into my home, you will pay dearly. I have taken every precaution warning people of such, IE two large very protective german shepherds with signs saying that as well and security signs saying I have alarms. If that doesn't deter said thief's , then God help them..
That's a question everyone who considers a weapon for protection should ask themselves. People don't need one for "scare" purposes. The answer must be yes.

I hear all the time, could you shoot someone if they broke into your house, or what if it's a kid? My answer is simple, if you have the silliness to break into my home, you will pay dearly. I have taken every precaution warning people of such, IE two large very protective german shepherds with signs saying that as well and security signs saying I have alarms. If that doesn't deter said thief's , then God help them..
My grandmother shot and killed a man breaking into her house in Pike County, KY. My grandfather worked in the coal mines and he was on the night shift. This happened about 3:00 AM. Grandma was awaken by noise in the kitchen and apparently the intruder knocked something off a wall and it crashed on the floor. Grandma said she thought the cat did it but got out of bed to investigate and there the man was. She shot him dead. Never blinked an eye.

Grandma told me she had 3 kids in the beds and one on the way. There was no time to think, just shoot and ask questions later. That is the way it was back in 1918. The law was 40 miles away in Pikeville and no telephone. So you shoot

I know once a month you treat those dogs to a big helping of Taco Bell...I bring them taco bell with something in it to put them to sleep. Bada bing bada boom...I then steal all your riches.

Reactions: screwduke1
russia got one done even faster than we did. The companies already had the basics of the vaccine done years ago from SARS. So this vaccine was just a simple gene edit and then run trials. If these vaccines end up working than all future vaccines will be done fast with RNA instead of using oldschool cultures. WE still don't know if they actually work long term. Thank you science for ignoring conservatives and embracing the manipulation of dna & rna and stem cell research.

If someone is breaking into your house their intentions are not peaceful or good and they know they are wrong and don't care so, I don't care either.

My grandmother shot and killed a man breaking into her house in Pike County, KY. My grandfather worked in the coal mines and he was on the night shift. This happened about 3:00 AM. Grandma was awaken by noise in the kitchen and apparently the intruder knocked something off a wall and it crashed on the floor. Grandma said she thought the cat did it but got out of bed to investigate and there the man was. She shot him dead. Never blinked an eye.

Grandma told me she had 3 kids in the beds and one on the way. There was no time to think, just shoot and ask questions later. That is the way it was back in 1918. The law was 40 miles away in Pikeville and no telephone. So you shoot.
Even today the law gets there too late over 95% of the time. The only option is to shoot. Most people do not have the skills or strength to detain intruders. What that Florida sheriff said makes more sense too. If you shoot and kill them, you save tax payer dollars.

I know once a month you treat those dogs to a big helping of Taco Bell...I bring them taco bell with something in it to put them to sleep. Bada bing bada boom...I then steal all your riches.
They would have been barking at you for showing up at the door with food before you got to the door. Bada bing bada bang you're shot before you get started.

They would have been barking at you for showing up at the door with food before you got to the door. Bada bing bada bang you're shot before you get started.

False. I plan this home invasion when I know 55's wife will be out of town, when she is out of town he gets passed out drunk. He won't hear the dogs barking...I walk around the house with not a care in the world as I steal everything valuable he has. In fact, I step over his almost lifeless body passed out on the kitchen floor several times during the heist.

False. I plan this home invasion when I know 55's wife will be out of town, when she is out of town he gets passed out drunk. He won't hear the dogs barking...I walk around the house with not a care in the world as I steal everything valuable he has. In fact, I step over his almost lifeless body passed out on the kitchen floor several times during the heist.
I figure the dogs would be pissed at you for bringing Taco Bell and not real beef burgers or something with actual meat.

Only because you mentioned the dogs... I saw news clip one time, I wish I could find it, of a house that got robbed. The family had security cameras so the whole thing was recorded and I believe the police caught the guy and got their belongings back. But it was really funny because they had a big huge dog and that thing ran up to the criminal and sat down in front of him in a "Hey hooman, wheres my treat?" style. They were interviewing the father and he just started laughing and said "well we trained him not to jump up on people so that proves he listens!"

Reactions: warrior-cat
Maybe I’m in the minority here regarding participation trophies. I see nothing wrong with it at all. It makes the kids feel good about themselves, but they all know they didn’t win the real championship trophies which are always a lot better.

I have a daughter who hates losing as much as any boy I remember playing against as a kid. She holds grudges on the field and isn’t that great of a sport about losing. My other daughter doesn’t care as much and just likes being out there.

My view as a coach is to make it a fun experience for all involved. The girls who are really competitive, I make sure they know we are focused on winning and give them a chance to thrive. For the other girls, I make sure they are having fun and not too pressured.

Granted, I’m not coach high school or travel ball, but I’ve never had a parent say jack squat to me about their kid’s playing time or experience out there.

Grandma told me she had 3 kids in the beds and one on the way. There was no time to think, just shoot and ask questions later. That is the way it was back in 1918. The law was 40 miles away in Pikeville and no telephone. So you shoot
I have to tell you, I love this story.

you guys are freaking hilarious. for the last few years you've been begging the US to stop being the worlds police. Trump said he would but never followed through. He tried to make a deal with the Taliban and they laughed at him. Now Biden is actually doing it and now you bitch about that. Nothing can be done to save Afghanistan unless we stay there for eternity. The general population do not want to put in the effort needed to fight the Taliban and the government is a bunch of morons. All those pictures of abandoned equipment is from the Afghan army as they immediately ran away front the advancing Taliban instead of fighting. You can't help people that won't put in the effort to help themselves. We gave them all the money and equipment needed to win but the people all said **** it. They chose their fate, they get to deal with the consequences. By this time next month we will either have restarted a never ending occupation or the Taliban will be the new government.
From last night. [laughing] .

Only because you mentioned the dogs... I saw news clip one time, I wish I could find it, of a house that got robbed. The family had security cameras so the whole thing was recorded and I believe the police caught the guy and got their belongings back. But it was really funny because they had a big huge dog and that thing ran up to the criminal and sat down in front of him in a "Hey hooman, wheres my treat?" style. They were interviewing the father and he just started laughing and said "well we trained him not to jump up on people so that proves he listens!"
Yeah, you need more than one. Once one dog starts the others generally join in. I have 4. 3 Pyrenees mixes and 1 pit mix. 2 would probably take the food if by themselves but, the pit mix which I have nicknamed psycho would not. She won't take food or snacks from me. She is my daughter's dog and has bitten me twice when just messing around with my daughter. One time she drew blood. Had to put my foot down on her then but, she will still growl at me if I physically play with my daughter. I am good with it because I know she will tag anyone who comes near my daughter. She is the first at the door when people come up to the house and gets the others riled up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT