POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Took two days for Macron to introduce digital IDs in France. It isn't going over to well.

The Truth Ministry now this. Each a Product of the WEF and a step towards the Great Reset. It will be coming here in short order you can bet.

Last year I thought they had a punchers chance and until the Cardinals went on their epically stupid winning streak, they did.

The Cards 17 game winning streak was actually smart strategy not stupid.

You’re prodding this year will be met with silence or humble agreement to the point it’s no longer fun for you.

I promise you it will continue to be fun for me.

It's warming up, and you know what that means...people riding their bikes on or near the road.

I hate them. My gawd do I hate them. And the tighter their clothes the more I hate them. Spandex is never a good look for any human that isn't a hot female under 40 years old. Why must they ride on our roads and why can't they wear less tight outfits?

mamil.jpg

Stelter is that you?

Not me. But if one lets someone screaming nukes! drive your decisions, you might as well crawl in a hole.

Have you built your nuke shelter yet? If not, you're not serious about the issue,
If you haven't been your plane ticket yet to go fight for "U" (to use your own terminology), you're not serious, yourself. Your help is desperately needed over there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT