How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FRY81ShWQAEUuda

Hell, only 10-20% of 'mericans could pass that.
That is the reason Florida decided to make it mandatory for high school kids graduating. Many have no concept of simple interest, compound interest or even that if you run up a credit card you have to pay it off. If not your credit score tanks and you are out of luck. When you are 18 or 19 that is a hard lesson to learn.

It may be time to teach kids things they need to know in the real world. Not some crazy CRT b/s or racist math. That and $20 won't even get them a cup of coffee. (with Biden inflation that may be closer than we think)

Last edited:
Because nobody cares about hunter biden. Just like nobody cares about Jr meeting with the Russians. All of politics, including the Trump family, is dirty as hell. Americans just want to go back to not seeing it all over the news 24/7. If people wanted something different they wouldn't vote the same people into office for 40+ years.
[laughing]

Wrong answer. You'll find out much more come November.

Musk not a fan of the Truth Ministry

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/musk-comparison-of-disinformation-board-nazi-germany-discomforting

Quote from the article..
"The goal is to bring the resources of (DHS) together to address this threat," Mayorkas said, adding that the department is focused on the spread of disinformation in minority communities"

That alone tells me they want to keep the minority communities in their place, they want to prevent any narrative counter to what the democrats push from infiltrating the minority communities. Too many are starting to jump ship to the right and they can't be having that.

Padres 7-Reds 5

All joking aside, I swear this is not a make fun of the Reds post (ok maybe a little)...seriously for guys that bet here like @55wildcat, you got to get on this.

I'm being serious, the Reds have lost 13 of their last 14 games. In every one of those losses, they lost by 2 runs or more.

In 12 of those 13 losses the Reds gave up at least 4 runs...in 10 of the 13 losses they gave up at least 5 runs.

The Padres were -135 today to score more than 3.5 runs, that was the best bet in sports today. I put $1,200 on it. Every game for like 2 weeks I have bet for the Reds opponent -1.5 regardless who it is and every game I bet on the Reds opponent to at least score 4 or 5 runs depending on the odds given.

At some point the Reds are probably going to start playing a littler better, but they are a laughable 3-16 right now. Until they start playing better, please friends....bet big against them.

Last edited:
Padres 7-Reds 5

All joking aside, I swear this is not a make fun of the Reds post (ok maybe a little)...seriously for guys that bet here like @55wildcat, you got to get on this.

I'm being serious, the Reds have lost 13 of their last 14 games. In every one of those losses, they lost by 2 runs or more.

In 12 of those 13 losses the Reds gave up at least 4 runs...in 10 of the 13 losses they gave up at least 5 runs.

The Padres were -135 today to score more than 3.5 runs, that was the best bet in sports today. I put $1,200 on it. Every game for like 2 weeks I have bet for the Reds opponent -1.5 regardless who it is and every game I bet on the Reds opponent to at least score 4 or 5 runs depending on the odds given.

At some point the Reds are probably going to start playing a littler better, but they are a laughable 3-16 right now. Until they start playing better, please friends....bet big against them.
What site do you use

Reactions: trueblujr2
It's warming up, and you know what that means...people riding their bikes on or near the road.

I hate them. My gawd do I hate them. And the tighter their clothes the more I hate them. Spandex is never a good look for any human that isn't a hot female under 40 years old. Why must they ride on our roads and why can't they wear less tight outfits?

mamil.jpg

That is the reason Florida decided to make it mandatory for high school kids graduating. Many have no concept of simple interest, compound interest or even that if you run up a credit card you have to pay it off. If not your credit score tanks and you are out of luck. When you are 18 or 19 that is a hard lesson to learn.

It may be time to teach kids things they need to know in the real world. Not some crazy CRT b/s or racist math. That and $20 won't even get them a cup of coffee. (with Biden inflation that may be closer than we think)
Not that I disagree that they should know this. It's just that not many FL HS students will be graduating anymore if this is a hard requirement because most won't know it.

Experts attacked two totally safe drugs because people wanted to use them off label for covid. Then praised an experimental drug because it was pushed by pharma.

Of course now we know the experimental drug shockingly has issues and concerns.

Trust the experts!
What's the other one besides bleach?

No surprise at all. I've mentioned before about my brother who lives in smaller subdivision outside Atlanta....that almost all of the people in his neighborhood work at the CDC....almost all of them told him and his wife that they didn't have the shot, and won't get it. They also said that most of the people they worked with felt the same.

Padres 7-Reds 5

Yep. And you’re about to get me into gambling. Last year I thought they had a punchers chance and until the Cardinals went on their epically stupid winning streak, they did. But this year is historically bad. They are on pace to win 32 games this year. While yeah, they will get better fir a stretch or two this year, it won’t matter. They will struggle to win 50 games. You’re prodding this year will be met with silence or humble agreement to the point it’s no longer fun for you.
SELL THE TEAM BOB!!

Trump left office down 12million jobs, GDP down 4%, unemployment at 6.5%, inflation already shooting up, stock market hyper inflated, Trumpsters trying to invade the Capital. HE went to NK and sucked off Rocket Boy and got nothing. He went to Helsinki and told the world that Putin had nothing to do with hacking, sucked him off as well, and got nothing. Hadn't gotten a single piece of legislation passed since his 1st year in office. What a great inheritance!

Here’s a look at average GDP growth rates under the last six U.S. presidents:

• Jimmy Carter (D): 3.25%
  • Ronald Reagan (R): 3.48%
  • George H.W. Bush (R): 2.25%
  • Bill Clinton (D): 3.88%
  • George W. Bush (R): 2.2%
  • Barack Obama (D): 1.62%
  • Donald Trump (R): 0.95%
So he left office with less jobs then he started, higher unemployment then he started, and cratered GDP.
WINNING!
The only thing he accomplished was letting pharma accelerate vaccine research and his brain dead sheep think it was a conspiracy to micro chip and cull the population. LMAO!

6V6kU8ly

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT