How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FRZyqCDUcAErOCn
The last thing this world needs is the White House involved in anything to do with "The Future Of The Internet". Not with Obama running everything from behind the scenes and Joe Biden a clueless fool

So Nina Jankowitz is now the Truth Minister or Arbiter of Truth. If she says it's a lie than we have to take her word for it. I highly doubt they will be providing backup data or verifiable proof that something is misinformation once it gets labeled as such.

Was listening to old John Prine this morning and heard this line in one of his songs.

"It don't make much sense that common sense don't make no sense no more"

It's still latched on to Visa so kinda hard to trust the long game. I'm sure Visa is sucked into all this ESG nonsense. Build a conservative version of Visa or MasterCard, then we'll have something.

Reactions: screwduke1
Well, just from reading that and not even listening to the whole exchange, she said one thing that stood out.

"I said it in my role as an advocate..."

Judges aren't supposed to be "advocates". It takes away any impartiality they have over any case that might conflict with whatever is its she is advocating.

Another 430000 jobs! February revised up to 750000! 3.6% unemployment! Biden Just can't stop winning. We are now finally back to where we were when Trump destroyed the economy.
* KA F*cking BOOM *

US GDP contracted 1.4% first quarter CY 2022.

CONTRACTED.................

Shut. The. Hell. Up.

* KA F*cking BOOM *

Shut. The. Hell. Up.
Cant believe Putin, Elon Musk, Trump and white supremacy caused this.

AHAHAHA, LMAO! we invaded Iraq for the greater good! that is the funniest shit you have ever posted. I'm sure the 600,000+ civilians we killed or got killed feel really good. We invaded Iraq because Cheney and his buddies were going to make billions from a prolonged middle east war. Between weapons sales, security contracting, oil extraction, and infrastructure deals they were looking at the ultimate golden goose. They were able to easily puppet master Bush because he had severe daddy issues and had to show him he could finish what his daddy couldn't. The greater good, shit that's funny.
* KA - BOOM *

Handing you your loon ass each and every day.

The last thing this world needs is the White House involved in anything to do with "The Future Of The Internet". Not with Obama running everything from behind the scenes and Joe Biden a clueless fool
The government can't even handle a budget or do anything about massive crime and people shitting on the streets but think they can fix the weather and the internet.

So Nina Jankowitz is now the Truth Minister or Arbiter of Truth. If she says it's a lie than we have to take her word for it. I highly doubt they will be providing backup data or verifiable proof that something is misinformation once it gets labeled as such.

Was listening to old John Prine this morning and heard this line in one of his songs.

"It don't make much sense that common sense don't make no sense no more"
John Prine is waaaay smarter than any politician.

* KA F*cking BOOM *

Shut. The. Hell. Up.
As many of us called it, we're now halfway home...

"The often-cited identification of a recession is two consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth".

We'll have our answer well before the Nov mid terms... pitchforks and torches for everyone!

Beyond me how anyone can think he doesn’t have full blown dementia. He’s always been a stupid asshole, but at least he could speak English at that point in time.
He was also far more animated and boisterous in his remarks. Far more than he is now. It's blatantly obvious and anyone who says it's not is a loon.

Reactions: exemjr
Wow...I really thought DeSantis would win...until I saw Nikki's twitter. Goodbye Ron.

This is like having Ramon Harris try to go up against Zion Williamson.

I like the little knock of "Fighting a mouse." Yeah, just one of the world's biggest companies and global media conglomerate with massive influence, control, and operating as its own government. Please, Nikki, tell us what you do.

DeSantis is the best governor in the country.

* KA F*cking BOOM *

Shut. The. Hell. Up.
When I saw on Fox News this morning that the economy had shrunk at -1.4% for the first quarter of the year. I just had to turn my tv to CNN to see how they would attempt to spin what a disaster that Biden has been. Surprise, surprise, surprise they didn't even mention it. Is there any wonder why nobody watches them.

Seeing lately not one but multiple accounts pop up here...new accounts that show up and just happen to go immediately to the political forum on a sports website. These idiots with the half-dozen or more accounts don't have the patience to hang out at rupp rafters or wildcat lair for a month or so and then come over here and maybe they could fool somebody...they make it to easy.

Some of you didn't see right away that that account that was like becks something a while back was the canuck. I called that sh-t right away. He tried to act conservative to make friends but quickly started inching towards the canuck's stupid beliefs. Plus he can't handle his liquor so he was bound to slip up and confirm it, one night he called me the f-ckrunner just like the canuck always did, made comments about my twitter use and boom, quickly erased them and that account hasn't been back since.

I am trying to help you out you pathetic trolls, whether you are American or Canadian...post a couple hundred times over 2 or 3 months in the sports forums and then come over here, if one of your first 20 posts on catsillustrated is in the paddock on the political board...you have been here before and it will soon be obvious who you are. F-cking stop.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT