POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
David Bossi of Citizens United was on FlashPoint last night. Promoting a new movie/documentary they have out about the 2020 election...focusing on the Zuckerberg money. One of those docs that I doubt that I'll pay for, but if anyone is interested....https://citizensunitedmovies.com/pages/rigged.

Some of the numbers he threw out....amount of $$$ that went to Dem only counties...and the resulting vote tallies, was astonishing. Proof that $$$$ can 'buy' votes. Or get the dead to rise. Or to get the mentally infirmed to fill out a ballot at nursing homes. Etc.

NWIX6VzbNUXi.png
And this is being promoted and glorified by Democrats and left wingers. Several who post on this forum. No wonder they hate DeSantis and pray for his wife to die of cancer. He put a huge bump in their road.

Who did NASCAR hire that turned their company into this leftist Corp that does not give a crap about their actual audience?
Another example as to why I made the right decision by dropping NASCAR about 20 years ago. I spent thousand and thousands of dollars on NASCAR over the years. Now I don't even watch on TV. They are past history for me.

And this is being promoted and glorified by Democrats and left wingers. Several who post on this forum. No wonder they hate DeSantis and pray for his wife to die of cancer. He put a huge bump in their road.
In the not too recent past, every Dem/lib/teachers union/Disney/etc would prominently being displaying this in April....

c5f310d5-c4e9-4db4-a28f-60be9be3dba5.jpg

Psalm 139:23-24
The Message

“Investigate my life, O God,
 find out everything about me;
 Cross-examine and test me,
 get a clear picture of what I’m about;
 See for yourself whether I’ve done anything wrong—
 then guide me on the road to eternal life.”

Last edited:
Another example as to why I made the right decision by dropping NASCAR about 20 years ago. I spent thousand and thousands of dollars on NASCAR over the years. Now I don't even watch on TV. They are past history for me.
I was never a fan outside of watching Days of Thunder but know the consumer base certainly isn't the woke cult. But it appears that ever since Steve Phelps, formerly of Wasserman Media Group, took over as president a few years ago when Jim France became CEO of Nascar there has clearly been a shift since then as they get more and more left.

Last edited:
I decided to take a break from work and glance at the stats of the top 20 cities worst for murder and the top 10 safest cities and look at the demographics of those in the two categories. I looked at one group to see what percentage they made in those two categories.

The Top 10 safest
1. 1%
2. 0.9%
3. 1 %
4. 2%
5. 1%
6. 4.9%
7. 1%
8. 2%
9. 1.5%
10. 0.5%

Tope 10 Worst for Murder
1. 60%
2. 42%
3. 51%
4. 62.3%
5. 65%
6. 39%
7. 24%
8. 41%
9. 78%
10. 24%

Make of that what you will but it's ridiculous that you're supposed to ignore this.

Reactions: UK till Death
I decided to take a break from work and glance at the stats of the top 20 cities worst for murder and the top 10 safest cities and look at the demographics of those in the two categories. I looked at one group to see what percentage they made in those two categories.

The Top 10 safest
1. 1%
2. 0.9%
3. 1 %
4. 2%
5. 1%
6. 4.9%
7. 1%
8. 2%
9. 1.5%
10. 0.5%

Tope 10 Worst for Murder
1. 60%
2. 42%
3. 51%
4. 62.3%
5. 65%
6. 39%
7. 24%
8. 41%
9. 78%
10. 24%

Make of that what you will but it's ridiculous that you're supposed to ignore this.
Not ONE big city in the top 100 safest.

Reactions: P19978
Imagine if Elon Musk had owned Twitter 2 years ago. Trump would still be president. Gasoline would be $2.29 a gallon, we would have no inflation. Russia would have never invaded Ukraine, National Guardsman Bishop E. Evans would still be alive, as would the 13 members of our military that lost their lives because of Biden's Afghanistan debacle. Their blood like the blood of Evans is on Biden's hands.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT