POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if he was on the board he would be required by law to act in the financial interest of shareholders. He also would be heavily restricted on what he could tweet. That is why he turned the seat down, he couldn't use it as a publicity stunt anymore. If you do any research on how he runs his companies you would quickly see Elon gives no shits about how twitter controls its speech. He has a long history of destroying anyone in his companies that speak out against his visions. He also sues the shit out of anyone that put out bad reviews of his products. Elon is an interesting visionary. but to say he cares about free speech is a lie, he cares about $$$$$ and attention.
Old Plat: FORM YOUR OWN INTERNET, WINGNUTS LOL

New Plat: NO NOT LIKE THAT ELON REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I remember when a lib or two on here cackled when I mentioned Elon not joining the board was a sign he was interested in buying way more shares.

I remember they guffawed when his offer was declined but I reminded them a company can't just decline an offer of this nature based on feelings. They were almost surely obligated by law to accept.

I have no idea how he'll make a profit on this but I guess it won't really matter as much since it's now a financed transaction. I do know there's no way in hell I would bet against him

FRNtIf0WUAAtz0k

Social media is not free speech you damn lunatics. You are still free to walk out of your trailer and scream you conspiracy bullshit to your neighbors because that is free speech. Social media is a business and they get to decide who their customers are. That's called capitalism. Pretty much the only time I see any tweets is in this board so I give no ****s about it.

[laughing]

Oh boy. Indonesia banned the export of palm oil. The shit is going to hit the fan now. I have been waiting on this one for awhile, and fearing it's arrival.

If you are not a label reader then you might not realize that palm oil is in every damn thing. Everything. I'm pretty allergic to this literal crap, so I kind of like this, but my wallet won't.

Vegetable oil prices are skyrocketing right now on the news of the ban. Better stock up on those Oreos people.

Only a matter of time before the GQP starts nationalizing businesses. The Paddock cheering it all on will be a huge deja vu moment fo sho.
It was only a matter of time before the Dims had stopped all freedoms with their fascist SJW controls on social medias. What happened today only stopped one fascist echo chamber. There is a lot more to do to put this country back on track. Besides, are you saying privatizing a business is nationalizing it? Explain that one to me please.

Butt hurt are you?

Couple of head scratchers in this article/poll. Guess it's what Rush used to say when he would talk about Congressional approval being so low. The local voters would say/think that my guy is good...it's all those others who aren't.

As we’ve seen signs of lately. This is next on Obama’s agenda for his third term. Hilarious to read the histrionics from libs on here about authoritarian Trump. Barry loves himself some Barry and would anoint his self King if he thought he could pull it off.
Obama...in his actions, walk, talk, etc....is the perfect definition of a narcissist.

Psalms 130

1 Out of the depths have I cried to You, O Lord.

2 Lord, hear my voice; let Your ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications.

3 If You, Lord, should keep account of and treat [us according to our] sins, O Lord, who could stand?

4 But there is forgiveness with You [just what man needs], that You may be reverently feared and worshiped.

John 17

1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

You can tell how dumb a lob is when they pose things like
"Musk could've ended world hunger instead"

If you say this with any dollar amount you don't live in reality...and if it were true then why don't all tye worlds developed countries do it.

The 2nd one is how the govt is the one that made him wealthy. Well logically shouldn't you be mad at the ones who gave him the money? Guess which party's policies that was...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT