POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm completely willing to reexamine my position if they can produce evidence of that claim. But I don't think it exists. I've always been politically active and followed the situation pretty closely in 2000. Lots of stuff happened, the FL legislature even passed a law saying they'd give their electors to Bush if there wasn't a recount resolution by the deadline, but nowhere in there did Dems try to cheat and send their own fake electors. Maxine Waters and the others in the Black Caucus who objected weren't even from FL, would've had to have worked with FL state legislators to do it.
I'll say it again, every projection is a confession.

Reactions: Dionysus444
You know what’s even funnier James? Trump actually won at least 5 of those states. But we live in a country where the department of justice, main stream media and other entities are entirely in the bag for the Democrat party. So the majority of America has to live with a dementia patient who’s most critical decision each day is what type of pudding to have with each meal.
False. The truth is you and your ilk are sore losers.

Low hanging fruit drops first. Wells Fargo is the fourth mortgage company to shrink their workforce in the last couple of months. The fall is coming. The question is, where is the bottom this time?

Low hanging fruit drops first. Wells Fargo is the fourth mortgage company to shrink their workforce in the last couple of months. The fall is coming. The question is, where is the bottom this time?

30-year fixed rates are over 5%. First time in 11 years.

How nice. I need a life where the truth is always on the horizon to justify my preconceived beliefs.

Life must be easier. Never being wrong and the truth just around the next corner.
Im sorry, you have me confused w someone who gives 2 chits about your ill-informed, or uninformed opinion.

You're not a lib? Cuz they live in fantasy land. Full time.

I'm sure they might post some pics of Hunter in women's clothes if he was actually wearing clothes in any of his incriminating pictures. Instead he seems to always be lounging around with his dick in his hand or chatting about national security issues with a prostitute while smoking crack.
Pics would be good otherwise textbook definition of wishful thinking.

What in the actual f$&k are you talking about? You realize there are some pretty incriminating pics and videos out there of Hunter correct? You’re too stupid to argue with so let’s just skip all the pleasantries and I’ll just leave it with go f#%k yourself. I’m sick and tired of you dumbasses.
I am waiting on any of these videos. If there were so many he’d. be charged. Only one of us live in a dream land.

another wishful thinker that can’t cope with reality.

Do you not know how to use google? This one time I will do your work for you. There are pics literally everywhere on the web.

No one else has that stupid back tattoo. There's also a whole video of your hero to watch while he babbles in a crack induced haze. Enjoy.

Watching this Navalny doc on CNN I would love to get behind this guy in his opposition to Putin, but damn. I can't trust this US "news" source or any of these Russian politicians to be representing anything close to the "truth".

I'd rather not trust anything coming from the former eastern block, grow domestic energy production of all kinds, and work to isolate russia/china from our energy markets. Man am I scared for the future of our economy and energy market

Watching this Navalny doc on CNN I would love to get behind this guy in his opposition to Putin, but damn. I can't trust this US "news" source or any of these Russian politicians to be representing anything close to the "truth".

I'd rather not trust anything coming from the former eastern block, grow domestic energy production of all kinds, and work to isolate russia/china from our energy markets. Man am I scared for the future of our economy and energy market
You haven't seen shit yet.

Worry is the pre-paid interest on a loan that you don't have.

Fear is being forced to take that loan you didn't want. Now you pay.

We lost. Now it's just matter of time. Welcome to the new American Dream. Turns out that it's a futuristic never ending nightmare.

All because of Globalist Democrats and Globalist Republicans. You will own nothing. You will be poor. The decision makers will live on this planet with a life luxury. You won't be happy. If you say anything, they will kill you.

Buckle up. The ride is about to get worse

Last edited:
FRGdToLXEAIVHYd
This white dude wearing the Lion King broadway shirt. Malibu’s Most Wanted SJW.

No it was a transcript.
They don't do a transcript. They do a read out. Several people who are listening in agree to what is on the call. Vindman was the only one saying it was illegal. Every other person on that call thought it was fine. He lobbied the others to add stuff retroactively that they didn't agree with that day. Vindman is a "Ukraine first" kind of American.

The new vikings season on Netflix features a black female jarl. Because you know that is certainly a likely possibility in that time...
The new Thor is gonna have a female KIng.... You know... Because Queens weren't as important as Kings and this woman is super freaking important. Somebody tell Cleopatra and Elizabeth that they sucked.

Hunter Biden wearing womens clothing surface yet? Figure these gotcha journalists would have exposed your grand conspiracy by now.

“but they are liberal media and that’s why” I assume will be your response. At which I’ll say “how convenient for you not to require actual evidence and base all your beliefs on liberals” so let’s just skip ahead.
There was a photo on line of Hunter smoking crack with a girl in a tub in the background. It was scrubbed from the internet after it came out that it was his 13 yo niece that was taking a bath while he was naked smoking crack. You go ahead and pretend you aren't supporting one of the sickest families in US political history.

Hell, They diary that got Project Veritas raided said that Joe was showering with his teen daughter and touching her. The fact the FBI raided them for having stolen material means that it was Joes daughter's diary.

TWITTER-SUPRESSING-NYPOST-GS-COMP.jpg

1.jpg

40839890-9339527-Pictures_documents_emails_and_texts_obtained_by_DailyMail_com_fr-a-83_1617999307480.jpg

hunter-biden-crack-pipe-in-mouth.jpg

What's funny is that you can't post any of the bad stuff because this crackhead took photos of everything he did. I can't post the photo of him smoking crack naked with a known Chinese spy because she was also naked. I can't post the photo of him having, what appears to be sex with a minor, because that breaks laws even Jameslee would...err... might agree crosses a line.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT