POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Dionysus444, you’re a self proclaimed “ally” do you think these kinds of measures are good? Do you think standards should be eased, reading and essay writing de-emphasized? Mathematics changed? Lowering grading standards? Essentially everything being dumbed down in the name of “equality”. Is this really a productive way to elevate the black community? Sounds like they are just going to perpetuate the illiteracy problem? Why not find ways to elevate them? There are lots of gifted, and highly smart kids of all races that suffer and get the shaft in the name of “equality”. It doesn’t make sense.
Its hilarious that Dion has been deemed the leader of the idiots.

If the shoe fits...

FQkKtTkXIAcgGtQ

@Dionysus444, you’re a self proclaimed “ally” do you think these kinds of measures are good? Do you think standards should be eased, reading and essay writing de-emphasized? Mathematics changed? Lowering grading standards? Essentially everything being dumbed down in the name of “equality”. Is this really a productive way to elevate the black community? Sounds like they are just going to perpetuate the illiteracy problem? Why not find ways to elevate them? There are lots of gifted, and highly smart kids of all races that suffer and get the shaft in the name of “equality”. It doesn’t make sense.
Did you read the redstate.com article before posting? Even in its insanely leading and dishonest way it has to quote some of the actual statement, and there’s nothing wrong with it. It’s basically just saying social media literacy is more relevant than Shakespearean iambic pentameter. I personally love the classics but school was outdated and hokey back when I was there, got to be even worse now. No middle schooler wants to read Silas Marner when they could be playing Fortnite. And saying something racist on Twitter can have impacts on your college and career prospects. One is a whole lot more relevant to modern life than the other. I would argue curricula in general are updated far too slowly to keep up with the times, the opposite of too quickly like you’re suggesting.

• Haha
Reactions: BigBlueDave
False. Twitter twit making up fake propaganda hoping outrage will stop Abbot from sending more illegal invaders to DC. Proof? How could 4 busses of illegal invaders eat $240 million dollars' worth of food? They can keep the food fresh and send it to DC. But it won't be $240 million dollars worth.

Last edited:
I've got more people here in the house for Easter dinner that they have at the stadium for the USFL game.
I read where their revenue source isn’t reliant on having people in the stands. All of the games for all teams are being played in Birmingham. Not sure what the deal is but they don’t care if the stadium is empty. It’s more of a made for tv thing.

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
Elon Musk plan B, Tender Offer. He is going to buy shares direct from the share owners. LOL. This whole thing is NUTS. I hope Elon isn't suicidal.

Oh, by the way, the board of directors own somewhere around 77 shares collectively. 77. They loose nothing if the shares tank out.

Warning. Salty Cracker speaks truth, but it isn't for everyone.

False. Twitter twit making up fake propaganda hoping outrage will stop Abbot from sending more illegal invaders to DC. Proof? How could 4 busses of illegal invaders eat $240 million dollars' worth of food? They can keep the food fresh and send it to DC. But it won't be $240 million dollars worth.
Wrong stunt. The one this is referring to is the secondary state-level inspection he ordered on 100% of commercial traffic crossing into the US last week after one commercial truck was found to be smuggling immigrants. It didn't make a single second on the MSM news, but it created a royal nightmare at the border last week.

From about 4/8 through 4/13, the El Paso/Juarez border crossing was completely shut down, and others like Eagle Pass and Nuevo Laredo were running at 12-24 hour delays. The delays caused protests, and those spread to other crossing points as companies started to move material to New Mexico to cross, shutting those down as well. I had material on trucks in Juarez/El Paso that should have crossed on 4/8 that I wasn't able to touch for an expedite until 4/12 - literally spent 4 days in the border line in a truck. That turns JIT into $hit real fast...

Trucks in the lines were looted, FedEx shut down operations temporarily because of the overflow, OTC air cargo options were booked solid, and even charter air options were unavailable for about 4 days. My stuff was automotive, so it doesn't spoil, but I can see how any food products trying to cross wouldn't have fared well sitting in a truck for 4 days.

"Adams--who follows a mostly vegan diet and has already scheduled plant-based menus in city public schools--assured a nine member, bipartisan group of New York's Congressional delegation that he won't push for a ban on chocolate milk, at least for now."

The vegans are who we thought they were...give them some power and they will immediately start planning plant-based everything...and no chocolate milk.

"Adams--who follows a mostly vegan diet and has already scheduled plant-based menus in city public schools--assured a nine member, bipartisan group of New York's Congressional delegation that he won't push for a ban on chocolate milk, at least for now."

The vegans are who we thought they were...give them some power and they will immediately start planning plant-based everything...and no chocolate milk.

"Mostly vegan" is one of the funnier examples of today's identity politics nonsense. Unless solely carnivore; everyone is "mostly vegan"

Elon Musk plan B, Tender Offer. He is going to buy shares direct from the share owners. LOL. This whole thing is NUTS. I hope Elon isn't suicidal.

Oh, by the way, the board of directors own somewhere around 77 shares collectively. 77. They loose nothing if the shares tank out.

Warning. Salty Cracker speaks truth, but it isn't for everyone.
Twitter really loves their control and censorship to promote full-blown leftist propaganda. Because if you didn’t give a shit on trying to control speech, you’d take that ridiculous offer and cash out.

Did you miss the part where bezos thinks long term. he isnt a short-sighted idiot like most Americans. He knew that if he hemorrhaged cash for a few years he could dominate the market, bleed competition dry, and then swim in mountains of cash. And his plan couldn't have worked out more perfectly. Anyone that invested in his vision is absolutely filthy rich now. His space ventures are behind Musk ATM but I'm sure he'll catch up and dominate that market as well. Bezos understands how to plan a decade out with honest projections.
w56gfntvc6u81.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT