POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Faithful reader of the political thread here. I don't post much because between Cosby, Willy and Transy my thoughts are pretty much stated on here and they do it in a much more articulate and humorous way than I could. Just posting to say thanks for staying up with me and keeping me entertained while I wait for the results. I have to be at work early in the AM but there's no way I'm going to sleep until this election is decided and I get to hopefully see Hillary's concession speech. My fingers are still crossed.

903x318.jpeg.1c5bd9fee60a43a68eadf46dff83a8ae

If this data holds up, it explains PA and VA for sure. Everyone assumed the collar counties of PA were lost after Access Hollywood.

Was an article on this just a few days ago of college educated women at a Trump rally in PA. saying this very thing. One even went so far as to hide her face from the camera.

People are flipping the eff out, I've never seen anything like it.

Why can't we remember >50% of voters don't agree and >50% of the US population that are non-voters don't agree with the winner? Elections satisfy at best 25% of the population. If you were a company that only satisfying 1 in 4 of your customers, you would be AT&T or some other horrible manifestation of crony capitalism. Hell, look at the county maps. It's insane that everyone is supposed to come out after that and say "yay that's my ruler".

Not lost tonight is this point....the Democrat Party is in *deep* trouble. And to think, they were yapping about the end of the R party. Best look in the mirror on that one....
tbf, a lot of that yapping was actually coming from people ITT.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT