Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FPLsrqRVgAMgQ1v

25% of men want other men

20% of them are worthless/undesirable

55% are all now wage subjugated to women thanks to "diversity".

So ya...I totally believe a successful woman has a tough time finding a desirable man that is her financial equal
Wait, I thought all of the young people were some form of gay now, why are they looking for men?

sarcasm off\

From 2020, politfact claims Biden does not support that.

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...vative-groups-claim-joe-biden-backs-sex-chan/

Didn’t take too long to show he does.
I don’t understand why they’re willing to die on this hill. His approval ratings are poor, inflation is high, and gas prices are insanely high. Why in the world does he keep sabotaging the Democratic Party’s chances to retain their majority? It’s not like the chances aren’t bad, already. Tolerance for those who are LGBT is fine, but there has to be a line drawn somewhere, and our politicians aren’t willing to do it. Gonna get slaughtered in November.

I don’t understand why they’re willing to die on this hill. His approval ratings are poor, inflation is high, and gas prices are insanely high. Why in the world does he keep sabotaging the Democratic Party’s chances to retain their majority? It’s not like the chances aren’t bad, already. Tolerance for those who are LGBT is fine, but there has to be a line drawn somewhere, and our politicians aren’t willing to do it. Gonna get slaughtered in November.
Maybe cuz they plan on cheating?
No way right?

I'm sure you were equally vociferous in your post here after John Kerry, former Secretary of State, went to Iran and told them to hang tight until Trump was out of office.

Right?

I'm sure you can produce that post?

Hypocrite.
Musta missed the part where Iran was in the middle of bombing a democracy into the stone age during the first massive land war in Europe since WW2.
Your comparing a government policy shift to an active proxy World War.
Apples to oranges.... Actually apples to carburators but nice attempt at a completely illogical whataboutism.

science says their are many genders because it is a social label. You are confusing sex and gender. and sex is also not binary because you can be intersex with allows for basically an infinite number of variations. sex is bimodal and always has been and you are probably to stupid to even understand what that means.
zu5qlu43nqq81.jpg

This guy is dumb AF. I know he's reading the words of his handlers but I just love that these economically illiterate nuts have no self awareness about money, bills, budget, etc. because they have never had to worry because the taxpayers are their personal piggybank.

Hey Joe, you squinty-eyed decrepit POS, your electricity bill is likely to go up like $60-80 a month alone. This also doesn't take into account that car insurance for like a Tesla 3 is 40% higher than the national average cost of car insurance.

Why does anyone listen to a guy who A) Has never worked in the private sector B) Does not drive C) Does not even own an electric car D) Everyone else pays for his trips

So let's finance a car for $60K plus interest. I now have to make a huge car payment and pay more for my electric bill to "save" $80 a month on gas? Genius! With this brilliant mind, you can rest easy knowing the economy and the world is in good hands.

Last edited:
I'm kinda curious as to what its going to take for this administration to take inflation risk seriously?

We're already at 40 year highs... so is it 10%? 15%? 20%?

Its almost as if they have no clue what to do (although, in all fairness, the Fed Reserve should be getting a chunk of the blame).

Title 42 about to be dropped and that means illegal crossings will go from 7,000 per day to 18,000 per day.

The border is a humanitarian crisis and the biggest disgrace of my lifetime.

Liberal "leaders" are disgusting filth. My opinion only.

Last edited:
Try $80-100k for a car you want.
I recall a Jimmy Buffett line at a concert in the late-70's/early-'80's, "Can I hear it for a $100 pickup truck?". By then, getting one under $500 was tough, but it was a real truth in the '50's. I recall a guy saying he paid $70 for one. I mean you got free AC thru the floor, but OK. In 1970 when we moved to MA, DW & I paid $600 for a '65 VW bug. It came with free AC thru the dash radio. Killed me that regular gas, still leaded, there was 31-32 cents when we paid 26-29 here.

Last edited:
Reactions: hmt5000
I want to play along with this further.

Alright, I'm now in the market for a new car. The average cost of a NEW car is $47K which is already ridiculous record high that jumped like $9K since 2019 but that's neither here nor there. Alright, so let's say I listen to this shitbag admin and get an EV.

I'm going to buy the average electric car at $60K. I'm going to put $12K down which is 20% of the vehicle and finance the rest for 60 months at 3 percent interest which is normal (depends on credit here). That would be $862.50 a month. Let's say I got 72 months which risks the rate going higher as not everyone has those rates for that length of term. That would still be $729.30 a month for a car payment.

BUT WAIT! Don't I have to charge this car at home? Why, yes, Joe, you do. The average differs on the increase in electric bills from $50-60 extra a month. We'll just say $50 extra a month.

Alright, so your new electric car to save you $80 a month in gas only costs you your savings, $862.50 a month car payment, my car insurance has went up 40 percent, and I now spend $600 more in electricity throughout the year but you will save $960 a year in gas.

You're welcome. Now combine that with the 16 cents he saved us on the Fourth of July cookout and it's
mcgregor-cash.gif

Last edited:
What does this mean? A line for what? Tolerance?
Women’s sports, women’s privacy, basic standards of dating (how would you like to go out with someone and find out the hard way they’re packing or just are an anatomical male?). They should be able to transition and not be picked on or discriminated against for it, but as of yet, we have not, as a society, set any ground rules to prevent abuse, regardless of how minuscule the number of incidents has been. Need to protect *some* traditional standards of decency and basic sociocultural mores.

I want to play along with this further.

Alright, I'm now in the market for a new car. The average cost of a NEW car is $47K which is already ridiculous record high that jumped like $9K since 2019 but that's neither here nor there. Alright, so let's say I listen to this shitbag admin and get an EV.

I'm going to buy the average electric car at $60K. I'm going to put $12K down which is 20% of the vehicle and finance the rest for 60 months at 3 percent interest which is normal (depends on credit here). That would be $862.50 a month. Let's say I got 72 months which risks the rate going higher as not everyone has those rates for that length of term. That would still be $729.30 a month for a car payment.

BUT WAIT! Don't I have to charge this car at home? Why, yes, Joe, you do. The average differs on this from $50-60 extra a month. We'll just say $50 extra a month.

Alright, so your new electric car to save you $80 a month in gas only costs you your savings, $862.50 a month car payment, and $600 in electricity throughout the year but you will save $960 a year in gas.

You're welcome. Now combine that with the 16 cents he saved us on the Fourth of July cookout and it's
mcgregor-cash.gif
Don't forget the $12,000 to replace the battery in 10 years, otherwise you won't be able to either run or sell your used electric car.

The technology for EVs is nowhere close to where needed for a rapid transition. Why don’t these idiots see that?

Because their ideology is founded in communist thought. Think 5 year plans. “Progress” must be had at the expense of the little people, and if the little people must be crushed for the good of the collective, that’s all the justification that’s needed.

Don't forget the $12,000 to replace the battery in 10 years, otherwise you won't be able to either run or sell your used electric car.
OF COURSE! How could I forget? So a new ridiculously high car payment, 40 percent more on my car insurance, $600 more a year on my electricity bill, struggle to find a place to work on my car, and then an extra $12-15K for a new battery down the road in order to combat the $4 gas right now. It all makes sense if you have the same financial literacy as AOC.

I'm beginning to see why Biden was at the top of his class in Delaware.

I can only imagine what other financial wisdom Biden has for us since he obviously has a record of working in the private sector and understanding budget and earning money the ole fashioned way. lol

"Mr. President, the cost of beef has went up 20 percent and is now nearly $6 for a pound of hamburger. What's your message to the voters for this rise in cost?"

Biden: Have you considered taking out a $60K personal loan to combat the price of hamburger meat?

OF COURSE! How could I forget? So a new ridiculously high car payment, 40 percent more on my car insurance, $600 more a year on my electricity bill, struggle to find a place to work on my car, and then an extra $12-15K for a new battery down the road in order to combat the $4 gas right now. It all makes sense if you have the same financial literacy as AOC.

I'm beginning to see why Biden was at the top of his class in Delaware.
And I'm sure you recognize that Biden doesn't really mean any of this. It's just 'noise' designed to fill up 'answer blocks' with words so he can distract everybody from the reality that this crisis is deliberately manufactured to inflict maximum pain on the public as punishment for voting for Trump and usher in the Great Reset.

There isn't even enough infrastructure to BUILD the number of EVs that would be needed, not to mention build the roads and charging stations.

The answer is - yes they're trying to destroy it. They're carrying out the bidding of their Chinese masters. These moves are way beyond incompetent

BUT WAIT! Don't I have to charge this car at home? Why, yes, Joe, you do. The average differs on the increase in electric bills from $50-60 extra a month. We'll just say $50 extra a month.

And don't you have to both purchase and pay for installation of special charging equipment for your home?

As if on cue. They are totalitarians. When the need arises to destroy your liberties along with your finances, they will try.

FPNDRcqXoAciW-c

What's the average age of Congress? HaHa. Just think it's funny because that's who is used to regulate this crap and I'm sure that's the next age group they tell you to toss away. A decent amount of that demo are most of your COVID deaths.

I don't understand this selectively editing warnings into something sinister. You can just watch the interviews and talks themselves, which is the exact same content warning about increased surveillance. Why cut it together for this shoot-the-messenger attempt? This is the exact same intentional obfuscation as last time, Harari is trying to warn about this, not do it.

FPNDRcqXoAciW-c

What's the average age of Congress? HaHa. Just think it's funny because that's who is used to regulate this crap and I'm sure that's the next age group they tell you to toss away. A decent amount of that demo are most of your COVID deaths.

I've seen that Stat, and I find that number extremely hard to believe.

Considering life spans around the world, what is the % of people over age 60? 10%. Age 65+ is 8.5%.

Garbage.

Reactions: trueblujr2
Women’s sports, women’s privacy, basic standards of dating (how would you like to go out with someone and find out the hard way they’re packing or just are an anatomical male?). They should be able to transition and not be picked on or discriminated against for it, but as of yet, we have not, as a society, set any ground rules to prevent abuse, regardless of how minuscule the number of incidents has been. Need to protect *some* traditional standards of decency and basic sociocultural mores.
Why? I'd argue it's far more "decent" to not discriminate than to protect some sense of vague tradition you can't even name or justify.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT