POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yeah not fishy at all. The dude who can’t stop poop-tweeting, or tweeting out messages about hitting a hole in one, or calling political stalwarts like John Daly and Kid Rock for advice in the Middle East, just happened to not be using his phone for almost 8 hours while the biggest event of his presidency was going on.
LOL. You little psychos can try to gaslight each other about 1/6 but it only works on you. You had a black cop murder an unarmed white woman and didn't give a crap despite burning and looting for six months over a career criminal drug addict dying while in police custody. "DEFUND THE POLICE!" you cried but now denying such a thing.

We saw how disgusting your party is with the DNC leaks. I can only imagine what your all's masters texts and call log would look like considering how much corruption and violence and riots you help fund and organize.

Last edited:
It is amazing to see Dims and their hard core left continue to attack my state and my governor no matter what the issue. That shows me they are living in fear of the man.

So now the attack is drawing up the Congressional districts. Due to growth in the state we added another district. In 2010 Florida voters passed the Fair Districts Amendments to establish constitutional limits on political gerrymandering. Our Constitution now contains standards for the legislature to follow when redrawing district lines: Districts must not be drawn with intent to favor incumbents or political parties.

Florida has called a special session to complete the process. The redrawing will be according to the Florida Constitution and the U.S. Constitution, 14th amendment. Liberals can cry and moan all day but it will fall on deaf ears. Florida will follow the law.

I think the real problem with the liberals is the total switch in voter registration. Florida has switched from plus 300,000 Democrat registration to more than 100,000 GOP registration and growing. Studies show the vast majority of new Floridians are registering GOP. Not surprising when you consider the screwed up states they are moving from. All blue states

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-moving-to-florida-registering-as-republican/

So let me get this straight… we shouldn’t give a shit about hunters laptop because, well, he’s just the president’s son and doesn’t have a thing to do with Joe’s job as POTUS.

Even though it is now irrefutable that said son was receiving dirty money from China AND Russia while making sure ‘the big guy’ got his 10%. No big deal. No way that could affect Joe’s job as president and no way could that mean he is compromised.

HOWEVA, Trump (who has zero power, zero decision-making ability and zero influence on what is happening around the world) is a monster hellbent on destroying America *every time* he opens his mouth.

People like Sammy are disgusting. Deserving of nothing but the worst in this life. F these people. Cut them out of your life if you know people like this.

Sammy, you and your cult can EAD.

6ap9u4.jpg

You get a good look at what has happened to all of these companies. Infiltrated by the absolute most insane and disgusting woke cult and then change everything.

ZtEsCmvtPGPd.jpeg

Wonder how much money they make from China? I'd love to see that number along with all the direction china gives them on content.

We already know they, and everyone else in Hollywood, has a CCP liaison that must approve all content. If they don't approve, it gets changed.

In a nutshell, a perfect example of how academia has completely lost their way. A degreed biologist agrees that there's no way to define a 'woman'. Good God - WTF? Biologically, it's pretty damn cut and dried what a 'woman' is. Behaviorally, there's a wide range of what would be considered 'womanly' behavior and it would certainly not be mutually exclusive from what is considered 'manly' behavior. But, biologically, there should be no gray area other than perhaps the .05% (as mentioned in the article) who have a genetic mutation but, as the article states, many of those still lean heavily towards one or the other gender.

There is a huge problem in academia if 'gender studies' and 'biology' can't come up with a definition of 'woman'.

You get a good look at what has happened to all of these companies. Infiltrated by the absolute most insane and disgusting woke cult and then change everything.

ZtEsCmvtPGPd.jpeg

First, Ms. Burke must be very proud of herself for raising two children with emotional and mental problems. I'm sure her political beliefs didn't influence her children to identify as transgender and pansexual. Shame on her. The whole idea of teaching children to believe that they were born 'wrong' (trans) is absolutely repugnant to me. Teach them to love themselves and be the best version of who they are, not that they're wrong and should go through radical surgery and gene therapy to correct their 'wrongness'. As far as pansexual, isn't that just a fancy word for bisexual? I guess with 32 genders (smh), one can't just be 'bi' but gimme a break. Sleep with who you want to once you're an adult. Accept the good and the bad and quit advertising like you're changing the world. No one cares!

Second, when Disney sees a big backlash by American parents and a huge hit to their bottom line, they may quickly retreat from promoting this agenda to little kids. You think a large number of parents are going to spend the money to visit Disneyworld and have this sexual, trans, gay agenda force-fed to their children?

It's hard being an individual rights guy (pro gay, trans, abortion rights) that is a hard core anti-crime cop/military supporter and fiscal conservative. I really have no party.
Dems are too soft on crime, riots and anti cop.
Republicans are too oppressive on gays, trans, individual liberties and excuse their own riots.
Libertarians are too anti military.
None of the parties gaf about fiscal responsibility any more.
False. You try to feign middle of the road guy here but most of your postings are far left moronic takes following the social justice media talking points.

What happened to that wall Abbott was building? Why hasn’t he sent the Texas NG to seal the border?

He was gonna use the material that was on site and already paid for. Bidens administration said it was not his to use. That was one reason.

False. You try to feign middle of the road guy here but most of your postings are far left moronic takes following the social justice media talking points.
"I'm not a Lakers fan. I just own all of their jerseys and shirts and root for them to win."

It has become a running gag how many lefties try to disguise their bullshit with an "I'm a moderate" shtick but then parrot every far left talking point and vote Democrat.

The con is to simply use it as a shield to deflect criticism of how insane their party is ("It's not my party") and then try to give off the appearance of being impartial in an attempt to give more validity to their leftist POV.

I'll try it.

As an independent basketball fan, I don't care who wins each season but here's why Kentucky is the best program ever and they have the greatest facilities and jerseys and I rooted for them to win. On an unrelated note, Duke and Louisville are evil and since I'm not a Kentucky fan, you can tell this is a completely impartial take.

My wife and I went to grab a bite to eat yesterday. While we were eating this woman and a late teenage girl came in. This teenage girl was carrying this weird looking toy doll. As they were seated, the waitress started to walk away when the teenage girl called her back. She wanted a highchair for this toy doll. I understand if this was a small child bringing in a toy, or maybe a handicapped child, but an older teenager. And a highchair? I thought to myself watching this, that's what's wrong with our world now. Kids today have no concept of reality and are raised in some sort of la la land. We never saw that shit growing up from a high school kid never.

Last edited:
It's hard being an individual rights guy (pro gay, trans, abortion rights) that is a hard core anti-crime cop/military supporter and fiscal conservative. I really have no party.
Dems are too soft on crime, riots and anti cop.
Republicans are too oppressive on gays, trans, individual liberties and excuse their own riots.
Libertarians are too anti military.
None of the parties gaf about fiscal responsibility any more.
Without getting into a debate about personal beliefs because we disagree on plenty, all political parties ultimately suck because most government officials care more about their own interests than anything else. In the end most are licking their fingers, putting them in the air, and saying whatever they think it is their base wants to hear.

"I'm not a Lakers fan. I just own all of their jerseys and shirts and root for them to win."

It has become a running gag how many lefties try to disguise their bullshit with an "I'm a moderate" shtick but then parrot every far left talking point and vote Democrat.

The con is to simply use it as a shield to deflect criticism of how insane their party is ("It's not my party") and then try to give off the appearance of being impartial in an attempt to give more validity to their leftist POV.

I'll try it.

As an independent basketball fan, I don't care who wins each season but here's why Kentucky is the best program ever and they have the greatest facilities and jerseys and I rooted for them to win. On an unrelated note, Duke and Louisville are evil and since I'm not a Kentucky fan, you can tell this is a completely impartial take.
It's just like the word 'Antifa.' bUt It SaYs AnTiFaScIsT iN tEh NaMe!!!

Funny how there is more media coverage from a grown man slapping another than the total misconduct and inflation caused by a sitting or sleeping so called President. Not to mention he is walking America closer to war!

Big tech, big oil, and big pharma all have way too much power right now.
I do have TDS....but for valid reasons imo.
The media is ridiculously biased....All media including CNN and Fox.
Drives me nuts when the far right cherrypicks whatever one nutty teacher or school out of millions does every week then paints the entire education system that way.
The left does the same with our police.
On that note...The hypocrisy of the far left was on full display with Will Smith this week. I heard so many on left leaning channels excuse his violent behavior because of his childhood and his wife's medical condition. Yet, if a cop lays a hand on a pos criminal resisting arrest....that cop is given no excuses and vilified. That's BS.
Now back to my regularly scheduled TDS rants....
I saw a lot of liberals excusing his behavior, didn’t see a single leftist. Doesn’t matter if she was dying of cancer, you can’t assault someone for a joke. You have a habit of calling emotional liberals going into histrionics over silly things “far left”. Everything you don’t like about liberals isn’t “far left”. The soccer moms defending their favorite palatable black actor Will Smith aren’t Marxists.

I think the real problem with the liberals is the total switch in voter registration. Florida has switched from plus 300,000 Democrat registration to more than 100,000 GOP registration and growing.
Must be due to all the Libs moving there from NY/NJ/IL, don't you think? :cool:

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Second, when Disney sees a big backlash by American parents and a huge hit to their bottom line, they may quickly retreat from promoting this agenda to little kids. You think a large number of parents are going to spend the money to visit Disneyworld and have this sexual, trans, gay agenda force-fed to their children

Imo that's why it's so important to find out how much Chinese money these companies are getting. Obviously they aren't making decisions based on market driven consumer conduct. Yet they still show insane revenue. Where is the money coming from?

Another great example is Nike especially with Colin Kaepernick. They gave him a huge endorsement that was completely absurd and out of line with the market. Then bragged about selling so many millions of his shoes. I have neither seen nor heard of anyone that's even spoken to anyone that owns a pair. Yet looking at Nikes reported sales, they should be everywhere

Ooooooh.....so scary. The deep state strikes again. A laptop containing pictures of a naked Hunter Biden doing cocaine. Oh the humanity!!
Who cares? I don't wanna see the pictures of my son and his girlfriend probably stored on his phone. And if people did.....wtf does that have to do with me if I was President?
Smoke n mud that amounts to zero at the end of the day. None of it has anything at all to do with the President and the job he is performing.
10 percent to the Big Guy.

Second, when Disney sees a big backlash by American parents and a huge hit to their bottom line, they may quickly retreat from promoting this agenda to little kids. You think a large number of parents are going to spend the money to visit Disneyworld and have this sexual, trans, gay agenda force-fed to their children?
Yes, because the majority of Americans aren't bigots. The only "gay agenda" is to be treated the same as anyone else.

After being sold....is CNN starting to take a bit of a 'right' turn?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT