How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BeRc6pMOJH1T.png

Modern day liberalism is a mental disorder, and now that it is "mainstream" it will eventually kill us all.

Feelings getting a place in everything was the beginning of the end. Pretty soon doctors won’t be able to tell a patient they’re overweight and at risk for X, Y, and Z without having to worry about losing their medical license.

For the level of information and technology we have had available to us, we live in one of the stupidest times in human existence.

Desantis vetoed the redistricting map because it wasn't gerrymandered enough against black people. He wants the 5th removed and cracked, a majority black district. Replaced one racist party leader with another. Go GOP!
Funny thing that you & others like you had no problem with gerrymandering when democrats were doing it. But now that the shoe is on the other foot you're telling us how bad it is. The party that's in charge of the state houses gets to draw the districts up. Your democrat party has become so radical that they can't win enough state house seats to get to their gerrymandering anymore, because the voters don't want these dangerous nutjobs running their states.

You might wanna sit down for this…and google hunter’s laptop.
Ooooooh.....so scary. The deep state strikes again. A laptop containing pictures of a naked Hunter Biden doing cocaine. Oh the humanity!!
Who cares? I don't wanna see the pictures of my son and his girlfriend probably stored on his phone. And if people did.....wtf does that have to do with me if I was President?
Smoke n mud that amounts to zero at the end of the day. None of it has anything at all to do with the President and the job he is performing.

He finished like 61 out of 64 students in his law class at Delaware. If you think about it.... Most people charged with a DUI in Delaware since 1970 had a better atty than the guy they sent to the Senate and then conned his way into the WH.

I'll never forgive Delaware.
But you love this lying, cheating 🤡....

Funny thing that you & others like you had no problem with gerrymandering when democrats were doing it. But now that the shoe is on the other foot you're telling us how bad it is. The party that's in charge of the state houses gets to draw the districts up. Your democrat party has become so radical that they can't win enough state house seats to get to their gerrymandering anymore, because the voters don't want these dangerous nutjobs running their states.
Both parties are sending dangerous nut jobs to the House because of gerrymandering. It's bad for our country.

Ooooooh.....so scary. The deep state strikes again. A laptop containing pictures of a naked Hunter Biden doing cocaine. Oh the humanity!!
Who cares? I don't wanna see the pictures of my son and his girlfriend probably stored on his phone. And if people did.....wtf does that have to do with me if I was President?
Smoke n mud that amounts to zero at the end of the day. None of it has anything at all to do with the President and the job he is performing.
Those are not the "big deal". The FACT this admin has been paid by china AND russia is the big deal.

You can dig up dirt on trumpie or bush, or anyone. Doesnt matter if it is true, you'll still do it. But it doesnot compare to the CURRENT president being bought and paid for by our enemies.

Must really suck to be a lib cuck these days, having to defend the worst character traits in humans.

do you really need to see the clip of hot mic obama getting caught saying he will have more leverage after the election? of quid pro Joe on tv admitting and laughing about actually committing the crime? or Hillary using Russia to create a fake dossier? or Obama dropping billions in the middle of the night to Iran? I mean the list is long?
These responses are always the best where Trump does something insane and the response is just well “remember what someone else did that isn’t even close to what you brought up so we can change the topic”? Trump just asked our primary enemy who is invading another country to undermine our country and our current president. Let that sink in. Honestly. “But what about Hunters fake laptop story?” Moron

Reactions: sambowieshin
Those are not the "big deal". The FACT this admin has been paid by china AND russia is the big deal.

You can dig up dirt on trumpie or bush, or anyone. Doesnt matter if it is true, you'll still do it. But it doesnot compare to the CURRENT president being bought and paid for by our enemies.

Must really suck to be a lib cuck these days, having to defend the worst character traits in humans.
Yeah....I'm sure Biden is making millions off of the country he has recently sent into the economic stone age. 😂😂😂

Btw.....

Yeah....I'm sure Biden is making millions off of the country he has recently sent into the economic stone age. 😂😂😂

Btw.....

China

Liberals are enduring the same disastrous effects from the current WH incompetence as the rest of us, but their primary concerns are:

1. Trump
2. DeSantis
3. Trump
4. Trump
5. Trump

100. The current pathetic state of our country.
Maybe because he doesn't value democracy and asks a war criminal to help him get dirt on his political enemies while the war criminal is bombing children's hospitals and commiting genocide.

Our country will always be 💯 percent better off the further Trump is from the Whitehouse.

Yeah not fishy at all. The dude who can’t stop poop-tweeting, or tweeting out messages about hitting a hole in one, or calling political stalwarts like John Daly and Kid Rock for advice in the Middle East, just happened to not be using his phone for almost 8 hours while the biggest event of his presidency was going on.

Reactions: Dionysus444
If you post Trump’s name 3 times, you appear. You’re like the Candy Man. Outside of Trump, I think you’re alright to converse with, but TDS is a hell of a condition.

But since you can’t see the forest for the trees, let me help. Regardless of your or my personal feelings about the contents on the laptop, the issue is the media and social media got together and decided to not only label this as their favorite scape goat, “Russian disinformation”, they also decided the public shouldn’t be allowed to post or discuss it without consequences or a “misinformation” label. Who cares? We all should. The media and social media doesn’t get to decide what’s important to you or me. We both know if that was Trump Jr. it’s everywhere.

Regardless of how you or I feel, many Americans said they would have not voted for Biden had they A) known about the laptop period or B) knew it was true (which 2 years later it’s confirmed… again)…. Enough in some reports to change the outcome of the election. Personal feelings aside, that’s the issue.

All of this talk and pearl clutching at Russian interference… all while ignoring the fact that our own country interfered in it’s own election. Trump aside. Laptop aside. Can’t you see the problem with a media/big tech that gets to censor and silence stories they see fit to censor… even if it’s true?

Yeah not fishy at all. The dude who can’t stop poop-tweeting, or tweeting out messages about hitting a hole in one, or calling political stalwarts like John Daly and Kid Rock for advice in the Middle East, just happened to not be using his phone for almost 8 hours while the biggest event of his presidency was going on.
I’m pretty sure “they” can come up with whatever fits the narrative they are producing (see false Russia collusion story). Don’t worry, “they” will do whatever, absolutely whatever it takes to make Trump look bad. You are in great hands. They have it down to a science…science..lol.

Nah, just liberals. Fry them all immediately.
There are good liberals out there… just none in government. I have liberal friends who are good people and not all in on the craziness that is being pushed in some places.

Hell, even people like Russell Brand, Elon Musk and Joe Rogan are (what appears to be anyway) an example of the type of liberal that is sorely needed in today’s climate.

If you post Trump’s name 3 times, you appear. You’re like the Candy Man. Outside of Trump, I think you’re alright to converse with, but TDS is a hell of a condition.

But since you can’t see the forest for the trees, let me help. Regardless of your or my personal feelings about the contents on the laptop, the issue is the media and social media got together and decided to not only label this as their favorite scape goat, “Russian disinformation”, they also decided the public shouldn’t be allowed to post or discuss it without consequences or a “misinformation” label. Who cares? We all should. The media and social media doesn’t get to decide what’s important to you or me. We both know if that was Trump Jr. it’s everywhere.

Regardless of how you or I feel, many Americans said they would have not voted for Biden had they A) known about the laptop period or B) knew it was true (which 2 years later it’s confirmed… again)…. Enough in some reports to change the outcome of the election. Personal feelings aside, that’s the issue.

All of this talk and pearl clutching at Russian interference… all while ignoring the fact that our own country interfered in it’s own election. Trump aside. Laptop aside. Can’t you see the problem with a media/big tech that gets to censor and silence stories they see fit to censor… even if it’s true?
Big tech, big oil, and big pharma all have way too much power right now.
I do have TDS....but for valid reasons imo.
The media is ridiculously biased....All media including CNN and Fox.
Drives me nuts when the far right cherrypicks whatever one nutty teacher or school out of millions does every week then paints the entire education system that way.
The left does the same with our police.
On that note...The hypocrisy of the far left was on full display with Will Smith this week. I heard so many on left leaning channels excuse his violent behavior because of his childhood and his wife's medical condition. Yet, if a cop lays a hand on a pos criminal resisting arrest....that cop is given no excuses and vilified. That's BS.
Now back to my regularly scheduled TDS rants....

There are good liberals out there… just none in government. I have liberal friends who are good people and not all in on the craziness that is being pushed in some places.

Hell, even people like Russell Brand, Elon Musk and Joe Rogan are (what appears to be anyway) an example of the type of liberal that is sorely needed in today’s climate.
It's hard being an individual rights guy (pro gay, trans, abortion rights) that is a hard core anti-crime cop/military supporter and fiscal conservative. I really have no party.
Dems are too soft on crime, riots and anti cop.
Republicans are too oppressive on gays, trans, individual liberties and excuse their own riots.
Libertarians are too anti military.
None of the parties gaf about fiscal responsibility any more.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT