POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yes take all 0$ from the legislature! payments for legislators is set in the state constitution so Abbot can't touch their YUGE 7 grand a year salary and $200 per diem. all he did was freeze pay for staff and a bunch of agencies funded from the budget. So he went after a bunch of middle class workers and it will most likely be voided by the courts. Guess Abbot is against paying wages to hard workers. and like 75% of the legislature is republicans. It also doesn't take affect till Sept.
277487768_3286466768237882_1453588764907697166_n.jpg

What makes it hard in reading some of your posts is that you beat about the bush, are mealymouthed, and just don't come to the point. 😊
It’s just not as entertaining that way. This is my curse.

If it helps, I’ll just Biden this thing from now on. Let me give it a shot.

Listen, Fat, here’s the deal, dogs should have hot dogs as fingers. If we want to get the cast of Cheers back together, we must raise the price of aluminum foil. Um the thing, get your vaccine so you can fight for Ukraine. Pause for cheers.

That would be the overall black population, WaPo. Good to see that degree paid off.

You can always count on a race hustler and a leftist thinking the most important thing is race and never if you're actually qualified because let's face it, that does not matter.

You can see the quality of work the WaPo does by the simple fact an editor did absolutely no fact checking of this piece before approving it. Good to see the main basis of their piece wasn't correct yet still run it and it will remain up.

I understand well over 50% of Florida Democrats support Ron DeSantis in his signing the Parental Control Act. Only 35% of Florida Democrats opposed it. To oppose that bill you have to be messed up in the head.

Another part of the law not discussed is schools can not administer drugs or medical services without parental consent. That includes the jab.

America is developing a dangerous pattern of just dropping off the kid at the school house door and turning everything over to a teacher or school board. The school does not and has never held the student's best interest at heart. A good parent does.

Last edited:
That would be the overall black population, WaPo. Good to see that degree paid off.

You can always count on a race hustler and a leftist thinking the most important thing is race and never if you're actually qualified because let's face it, that does not matter.

You can see the quality of work the WaPo does by the simple fact an editor did absolutely no fact checking of this piece before approving it. Good to see the main basis of their piece wasn't correct yet still run it and it will remain up.
Their research was probably watching commercials on tv. They also think most marriages are between white women and black men.

@55wildcat

You may love the naddie taddies, but Nadler is piece of sh-t...

Absolutely...Why block if there is nothing to hide? Hopefully this all comes to light after mid-terms. I would not waste a piss down any of their throats (democrats) if they were dying of thirst or their ass was on fire. (except Tulsi Gabbard Or Sinema, then we can talk)...jus sayin

Last edited:
What's he lying about? If Donald Trump had never said one word about the 2020 election being stolen. I would still be 100% convinced that it was stolen. I mean in the swing states that Biden had to have, him getting a higher pct. of the black vote than Obama got. You would have to be a complete fool to believe this. Trump carried 18 out of 19 bell counties weather but lost. Trump got a higher pct. of the black, the Hispanic, the Jewish, the native American & the Asian American vote in 2020 than he got in 2016 but lost. So what's he lying about?
Trump lost huge numbers of black voters because he Tweeted out White Power videos. He lost huge numbers of suburban college educated voters like my hard right wing brother (who wrote in Mike Pence instead of voting for Trump) because he was divisive as hell and had a temperament completely unfit for the office of President.
The far right folks just cant seem to wrap their head around the fact that everyone doesn't love a President that encourages hate, rage, revenge and grievances every single day of the week towards anyone that doesn't believe as they do about the issues facing all of us.
You guys love Trump mostly because he hates the same people you do. Many Americans don't feel that way as the vote showed.

It’s just not as entertaining that way. This is my curse.

If it helps, I’ll just Biden this thing from now on. Let me give it a shot.

Listen, Fat, here’s the deal, dogs should have hot dogs as fingers. If we want to get the cast of Cheers back together, we must raise the price of aluminum foil. Um the thing, get your vaccine so you can fight for Ukraine. Pause for cheers.
I actually heard that in his voice LOL

Trump lost huge numbers of black voters because he Tweeted out White Power videos. He lost huge numbers of suburban college educated voters like my hard right wing brother (who wrote in Mike Pence instead of voting for Trump) because he was divisive as hell and had a temperament completely unfit for the office of President.
The far right folks just cant seem to wrap their head around the fact that everyone doesn't love a President that encourages hate, rage, revenge and grievances every single day of the week towards anyone that doesn't believe as they do about the issues facing all of us.
You guys love Trump mostly because he hates the same people you do. Many Americans don't feel that way as the vote showed.
Sambo listen, your statements don’t back up the facts. I’ll wait for the CNN correspondents on here to verify 🍺

All are utterly insane but SB1390 should terrify any sane person in the world. That f*cking state is actively trying to become Oceana from the novel 1984.
Implementing laws like that is a means to implement the Great Reset. They have to force everyone into the government groupthink and punish anyone who doesn’t fall in line with it.

Actually the only black voters he lost just so happened to be in the metropolitan centers of the swing states where the fraud plainly occurred. Amazing voter turnout in these areas too. Trump actually gained in the black vote in other states.

How much do yinz think the school district's going to win in the civil suit? XD

Hell, politicians and media falsely claim stuff all the time without being sued for it. Maybe Florida can sue all of the politicians and media who falsely portray the bill where they don't want their K-3rd grade kids indoctrinated with the alphabet mafia's agenda behind the parents back.

I think it's ridiculous to suggest schools would put litter boxes in a restroom for students who identified as cats. I mean, what's next? Letting some guy identify as female so he could dominate women's athletics?

Disney does not run the State of Florida. It is run by the people of Florida.

My only problem with that bill....it that the upper age should have been much higher.
Like, maybe 18?
Someone asked me just this morning why the upper age was so low. Told them I had no idea (didn't follow the bill before it was passed) but I guessed it was that they (Senate) knew they'd catch grief...and even more if the age was much, much higher.

I saw the other day that the average new car payment is $640. That has priced so many people out, that mechanics are cleaning up.

My mechanic has always been 3-5 days out(my entire adult life). He is now 2-2.5 weeks out. He has older, established mechanics working for him. He hasn't lost any employees during the last two years. It's just the sheer volume of people hanging on to old cars.

We are going to look like Cuba driving 65 year old Chevys.

I'm handy, but not efficient at diagnosis. I've gotten to the point where I'll ask him what to replace, then make my way over to youtube for the step-by-step.
Between my IRS refund and a nice company bonus I was blessed to be able to pay cash for my new Maverick. Just for kicks I considered putting half down and financing the other half.

To keep it at $350 per month I was going to have to sign on for a seven year note. Seven years! It used to be that you would never finance for more than five years. I can see it coming that auto companies will roll out 10-yr financing plans.

I ended up paying cash; thankfully didn’t have to pay extra for doing so.

Last edited:
I remember when it was three. And yes....10 is coming. Pretty soon you'll able to piggyback a 30 mortgage with your car loan.

I told myself years ago I would never pay a car payment more than my house payment. I ended up doing so in 1984. Financially I was better off, I got 0% on a car payment and would have lost money in interest had I paid for it up front. My house payment was around 300.00 a month, my car payment was 380.00 for a new ford thunderbird. These car prices and loans nowadays, the car/truck is worn out by the time it's paid for.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT