POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's right DNA editing will be the most powerful tool ever to exist on this planet, more power than any of the most powerful tyrants in history have had. We make advances on that front every day. Genetically modified humans have already been born. So what're you suggesting? We just don't use it? Harari's clips used in the video are from a warning to humanity that this power is coming and we need to be ready for it so the elites of today don't screw us with it like the elites of the past did.

Here's the whole talk so you can listen for yourself and form your own opinions, rather than slectively edited clips.

Why would he be saying all this out loud if it was some nefarious plot? Just execute it. This is the real world, you don't have to outline your deviousness point by point like some Bond villain. Even the commentator in the linked video says that. This is a dire warning that we should all be heeding. We're on the same side, the people's.
Geez you are so brainwashed and ready to give yourself freely to the government for experimentation and subservience.

Russia withdrawing troops from Ukraine area. Biden once again saving the day! MAGA!
^ Another poorly aged post.

mk71ijeix4o81.png

2 things about this development of the left media finally admitting the laptop is real . Our "president" and his family are a risk to national security.

Also, twitter and similar outlets have proven to be the real "threat to democracy".

Biden, the media and big tech have PROVEN to be all the bad things the left accused trump of being (dictator, truth suppressor, fascist, etc). These are the ppl that have spied on political opposition AND a sitting president.

What must happen;
1. For the left to be taken seriously again they MUST demand china joe and kamelaho be mpeached now. Removed from office. Nancy should be in shackles too.

2. New York Post and other outlets that were silenced and slandered by twitter need to sue twitter to oblivion. Then the rest of the corporate media.

3. The "deep state" actors that facilitated this coup need to be treated as the treasonous ppl they are. And punished as traitors. This includes corporate media.

I know ... none of that will happen.

A bold prediction (ive said this before): in about 2 years, the left will admit the cheating that occurred in 2020. They will admit trump won. He will be put back in ofc for 1-2 months and the left will say he is ineligible to run for a 3rd term. The GOP primary will be done and there will be no one, other than a trojan horse candidate (think bush, romney or mccain type) that will further the great reset.
Should have a recall election for the president. Unprecedented? Yes but perhaps in doing so at the behest of the majority of the American people it would shake things up. Yeah, I know this won't happen but, so far everything Trump said was right. Everything the left called lies or conspiracies turns out to be true. Where is the outrage? People should be banging on the politicians doors and asking why they are not having emergency meetings and inquiries. Are we so far gone or just too comfortable in our surroundings to care? This is treason pure and simple and collusion by the Bidens, Hillary, Pelosi, and those who went along with it in congress. Those of you idiots yes idiots on both sides who hate Trump put yourself in his shoes and think about how you would have reacted had it been you. All of this helped emboldened Putin as well so, this is all on the dems and rhinos.

Remember folks, as Trump said, the swamp is deep.

I watch some stuff in that video. He makes a lot of great points. He’s also the top advisor to one of the top two most dangerous men in the world too. I am not religious but I swear your evil heroes sure have made me question myself lately

Why are people trying to replace God but not Satan worship or the evil ways they do business. It is almost as if there is an external influence trying to pull people away from God.

Why are people trying to replace God but not Satan worship or the evil ways they do business. It is almost as if there is an external influence trying to pull people away from God.
Christianity is widespread throughout the world with roughly 2.3 billion followers, 240 million in the USA. Actual Satan worshippers are what, maybe a few thousand total? I'm just as anti-Lucifer worship as any other religion. There just aren't any of them.

@Dionysus444 do you think this acceptable?

I prefer the manufactured consent the west does to the heavy-handed approach of the east. Whatever blows your skirt up though, I mean their approach is technically more honest about being draconian. At least you get perks. Ours is so covert you don't get crap. Free use of social media so they can harvest our data is basically it.

Christianity is widespread throughout the world with roughly 2.3 billion followers, 240 million in the USA. Actual Satan worshippers are what, maybe a few thousand total? I'm just as anti-Lucifer worship as any other religion. There just aren't any of them.
False. There are a lot of them but you danced around the question which was why are those people attacking or trying to eliminated God and not the evils of the world.

So Hunters laptop is real and there are multiple instances detailing Sleepy’s graft? If Pubs win back Congress and they don’t call for his impeachment on the first day they have the majority I will know this country is finished.

impeachment?

joe Biden needs to be hanged. Obama, Rice, Psaki, Graham, Romney the whole group . Military tribunals. Make sure no globalist tries this again

The fact that she get it and a whole bunch of idiots don't is scary as hell. Putin won't let us roll him in a conventional war.... and we would. He would nuke selected targets to negotiate a peace deal he could sell as a win. Anything short of that and he'd use more nukes.

You can't keep talking about how crazy he is and then say "he ain't that crazy".

Cal broke me long ago. I was not even surprised by last night.
I watched a few games this year to see oscar, but hadn't watched a game the last 2 seasons. If Cal doesn't have 2 top 5 picks he isn't winning shit. These kids don't have the heart other teams do so they need extreme talent. 5 first rounders won't help. They need #1 and #4 talent to win in march.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT