• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Keep it up Putin Puppet.
3euxk7.jpg

Sigh. Every attempt at real police reform (Tim Scott) was met with the lunatic brigade’s demand to defund the police.

It’s rich that you believe it’s the right that is the obstacle here. While the cities and blue states are literally experiencing maybe the most crime in their histories.

“My community” is not the problem.
Seems like Republican Tim Scott tried, and the dems shot it down.

Try again, Dion.
The President of the United States just talked about funding the police in his State of the Union address a couple weeks ago. The talks broke down because Republicans flatly refused to include enforcement mechanisms. That's from Tim Scott's own mouth. Your blame is misplaced.

• Haha
Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Call needs to go. Hate saying it because he has done mostly a great job here. But you cant defend the last 2 years. Worst season in UK history and now maybe the worst loss in UK history tonight. Its time for changes

Call needs to go. Hate saying it because he has done mostly a great job here. But you cant defend the last 2 years. Worst season in UK history and now maybe the worst loss in UK history tonight. Its time for changes

Yeah, time for changes. I really don't care if it cost Wagner. Let him go to Louisville and get us a coach who wants to coach UK, not future NBA players.

Unbelievable

The best way to empower nationalists is to invade their country. Now the Nazis are seen as heroes by the public for defending their countrymen instead of the marginalized outsiders they are. Putin is creating more Nazis than he’s killing, even if you take him at face value that that’s his motivation(which it obviously isn’t, control of Ukraine is).
Are you saying the ppl defending ukraine are nazis?

I might give up watching basketball. I thought I’d never say that. I almost did after losing to Kansas State a few years ago when Washington shot 2-1,000 at the FT line
I admit i didnt even know UK played.

I used to plan my life (literally) around uk games. One time, i was tdy at a place that didnt have cable and had my wife give me a play by play. She tried her best. ("One guy in blue passed it to 21. He shot and scored. They just scored. The ref blew a whistle, idk why...number 21 is shooting but everyone else is standing there [free throw]") lol good times back then.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT