POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So to be clear, the US media colluded with the Biden campaign to silence the laptop story until after the election.

But, the media has NOT colluded with the Democrats to obscure and hide the methods that were used to create fake votes in key states to steal an election.

Nor has the media colluded with Democrats to frighten the people with Covid to the point that blue states and cities were bailed out with “pandemic relief” funds that will never be paid back.

All while the country collapsed and the border is wide open.

The oligarchs are here, not Russia.

St. Patrick's Day is like Christmas and his birthday wrapped up together for @screwduke1

It is a day of empowerment for Gingers everywhere.

FOD4LwfVEAY17_G

FOD4Lw3UYAwTLBd

Funny (not really) how after 5+ years of Russia, Russia, how many Dem/libs who were pro-Russian, or at least moderate towards Russia in their views....are now all anti-Russia. Let's do a no fly zone...put in troops...who cares if it leads to WW3. Think a lot of it is due to TDS....Trump bad, Russia helped Trump win, Trump colluded with Russia...now Russia bad.

The DeSantis Doctrine:

"Donald Trump has his record of achievement – economic success and peace abroad. But Ron DeSantis has the DeSantis Doctrine, sort of like the Monroe Doctrine, except instead of keeping shady foreigners out of our hemisphere, the DeSantis Doctrine keeps woke fascists out of our lives. "

"DeSantis has been laying down the law in Florida, literally, and in a way even Donald Trump never did. At some level, Donald Trump still has some residual respect for the trappings of the elite. He's impressed by name universities and huge corporations, and for all his much-justified complaining, he still cavorts with institutions that hate him, like the NYT. He's not yet completely done with the institutions, but DeSantis is. DeSantis is all honey badger, laying waste and making the rubble bounce.

It's the DeSantis Doctrine, and it's summed up this way: Your garbage institutions don't mean Schiff to me. I am going to ruthlessly wield my power to protect normal people from your depredations.
And I'm going to smile doing it.

Did the head of China-hugging Disney really think he was going to push Big Ron around? The nattering twenty-somethings and woke pronoun people in his company and on social media thought they could leverage their power to make this huge Florida employer bring DeSantis to heel over the threat that creepy weirdos could no longer chat up kindergartners about sex in schools. So this dude – who shrimps Chi Com toes even as his commie masters torment, torture, and terminate Uighurs and prop up Putin – comes out and really expects that DeSantis will fold. And then DeSantis, delighted at the chance to figuratively post a rodent skull on a pike, told the Mouse to pound some Sunshine State sand. "

" it's ridiculous to expect that, in a world where corporations regularly use their power to affect politics, we normal people are somehow barred from using our own power – political power, including the power to regulate – to protect ourselves. You don't get to change the rules, then expect us to remain bound by the old ones.

Well, you can expect that – many do, in fact – but Ron DeSantis scoffs at such unilateral disarmament. He's all about the massive retaliation.

Some conservatives don't get that. Some are just dumb. Others are obtuse. Some are bought. But here's the basic underpinning of the DeSantis Doctrine: A conservative principle that results in conservatives being less free is a pretty crappy principle.

And this terrifies the left. DeSantis is now, as he slowly gains parity in popularity with Donald Trump, worse than Trump."

Posted by a LIb troll (According to so many here.).

Yawn. Round and round they go. They're smart. The libs are dumb. Libs are pedos. Pelosie LOL. Biden LOL. Clintons LOL. Tweets LOL. Memes LOL.

It takes so little to keep them going? They feed off each other? Day in and day out? No desire whatsoever to have a substantive discussion or learn anything new? Their only desire is to reaffirm each other's petty hatreds each day anew?
So which resident leftist are you a sock account for?

Funny (not really) how after 5+ years of Russia, Russia, how many Dem/libs who were pro-Russian, or at least moderate towards Russia in their views....are now all anti-Russia. Let's do a no fly zone...put in troops...who cares if it leads to WW3. Think a lot of it is due to TDS....Trump bad, Russia helped Trump win, Trump colluded with Russia...now Russia bad.
I don't think it's that complicated. They love command & control that Russia has in spades (NOI). See Psaki's pink hat with hammer & sickle.

If you thought “Russia good” before that then you were woefully uninformed.

Reactions: sambowieshin
says the guy who thinks Soros didn’t help the Nazis. You are woefully uninformed
He didn’t. You take a nugget of truth and twist it to fit your distorted narrative, like always. You took the time to post this but you didn’t respond to my post yesterday filleting the interview edit. Wonder why? Can’t handle the truth?

Reactions: sambowieshin
He didn’t. You take a nugget of truth and twist it to fit your distorted narrative, like always. You took the time to post this but you didn’t respond to my post yesterday filleting the interview edit. Wonder why? Can’t handle the truth?

Wrong again, kiddo. George Soros aided the Nazis and turned in his own people. That's a fact

No, you don't have a clue, likely never will.

You only believe in your own constantly shifting conspiracy theories, "facts" and bad science. You're no less easily manipulated the the most faithful Qook, in fact moresoe, since he atleast is capable of recognizing he was lied to.

FOAsY_7WYAs4KsY

FN1hm8oXsAAypcA
Send this to Putin not me.

lmao. Trump was mad because all his supporters are trailer trash

Mr Trump was apparently turned off by the chaotic scene, although not due to the assault on the US government but according to New York Magazine, because his supporters looked “low-class”.
“He doesn’t like low class things,” an anonymous White House source told the magazine.
i29pqgpd7yn81.jpg

Dude was on his knees cuffed and not resisting at all, WTF was the reason for that?
Was outside working with my earphones on listening to Buck & Clay. They said he had been pulled over for drunk driving and had a history of being very fearful of needles. I guess to the point of hysteria. Finally agreed but by that time the cops basically said too late and pinned him down.

I'm locking all my doors and windows. WLM will be burning and looting any time now.

You have to be Putin or one of Putin's puppets to be repeating Russian propaganda word for word. Gassy Bot.
The best way to empower nationalists is to invade their country. Now the Nazis are seen as heroes by the public for defending their countrymen instead of the marginalized outsiders they are. Putin is creating more Nazis than he’s killing, even if you take him at face value that that’s his motivation(which it obviously isn’t, control of Ukraine is).

The best way to empower nationalists is to invade their country. Now the Nazis are seen as heroes for defending their countrymen instead of the marginalized outsiders they are. Putin is creating more Nazis than he’s killing, even if you take him at face value that that’s his motivation(which it obviously isn’t, control of Ukraine is).

Most countrys' people love their country. Mexico, Taiwan, Ukraine, Malaysia, Indonesia, all the Southern American countries. All Nazis. So just loving your country must be Nazi to you. Prolly because you hate America so much

Most countrys' people love their country. Mexico, Taiwan, Ukraine, Malaysia, Indonesia, all the Southern American countries. All Nazis. So just loving your country must be Nazi to you. Prolly because you hate America so much

So basically. Every other country is allowed to love their country but America. But if Americans love their country, they are Nazis. Hahahaha

Liberal logic.

Watching you flip back and forth between “Ukraine has Nazis, Nazis bad!” and “Nationalism has nothing to do with Nazism, those Ukrainians just love their country” from post to post is hilarious. I’m surprised even you have that much capacity for dishonesty.

“If we are right,” they added, “this is Russia trying to influence how Americans vote in this election, and we believe strongly that Americans need to be aware of this.”

Nick Shapiro, a former top aide under CIA director John Brennan, provided POLITICO with the letter on Monday. He noted that “the IC leaders who have signed this letter worked for the past four presidents, including Trump. The real power here however is the number of former, working-level IC officers who want the American people to know that once again the Russians are interfering."
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/29/john-ratcliffe-hillary-clinton-russia-423022

The former Trump administration officials who signed the letter include Russ Travers, who served as National Counterterrorism Center acting director; Glenn Gerstell, the former NSA general counsel; Rick Ledgett, the former deputy NSA director; Marc Polymeropoulos, a retired CIA senior operations officer; and Cynthia Strand, who served as the CIA’s deputy assistant director for global issues. Former CIA directors or acting directors Brennan, Leon Panetta, Gen. Michael Hayden, John McLaughlin and Michael Morell also signed the letter, along with more than three dozen other intelligence veterans. Several of the former officials on the list have endorsed Biden.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT