POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who knew that segregation was the answer to the harmful effects of segregation?
They have opened two schools in Jefferson County for kids or color.................not Hispanics or Greeks or any "kids of color beside African American kids........."they were not being educated black" was one lines the media used......this is after they spent an average of $30 million a year since 1975 on busing for the purpose of ending segregation.......

FH_A6MXVkAANHYU

No need to throw non believers under the bus with climate change.........because a person doesn't believe in God..........doesn't meant they cling to stupid bullshit...........and it sure as hell doesn't make a person insecure.........from my perspective..........if you need to cling to fallacies to support your self esteem.............keep paying your 10%.......
Not throwing non believers under the bus at all. Throwing insecure non believers that need some magical thing to believe in and turn to this stupidity.

Reactions: rupp876
Iowa is without heir best WR and RB. Both teams not playing at full strength. KY should still win. Beyond tired of this Covid BS. Testing asymptomatic vaccinated college athletes is where we are still at with these world class clowns running our government and health agencies.

They don't run your ID when you vote. They only scan the barcode for the info data. Or not even scan it, just glance at the name. You think a global conspiracy to steal the presidency from Trump can't print out faked id's and barcodes? In almost every state the precincts don't share data until long after voting is finished. so the only way they catch a double vote is when curing provisional ballots. I don't think ever in the history of US voting have more than a dozen people been charged with double voting in an election cycle. Americans don't like voting. They like spending 5-10 years in federal prison even less. The most common form of "cheating" is always people filling out ballots for old people without witnesses, and it's usually Republicans.
xe1434zq2z881.jpg

INdeed it was...

btw, what's share the lex mean? haven't been in atleast 10 years - someone been bogarting it?

Iowa is without heir best WR and RB. Both teams not playing at full strength. KY should still win. Beyond tired of this Covid BS. Testing asymptomatic vaccinated college athletes is where we are still at with these world class clowns running our government and health agencies.
No Clue About Anything, the NCAA...

The need to avert or at least alleviate the upcoming mid-term Democratic bloodbath is a undoubtedly a factor in these changes in Covid tactics and protocols.

that makes sense, but what has changed for the better?

Here in DC metro, the city of Washington just implemented vax requirements for virtually all indoor activities. They are also requiring all students to bring a negative Covid test to return to school on 1/5.

Prince George’s county, MD has gone back to virtual schooling until at least after MLK day.

New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, and San Francisco, are all absolute messes.

Airports are in shambles. Etc.

I’m not sure how these minor quarantine tweaks, etc, change anything.

Look at food prices. Look at gas prices.

Any posters in Hart and Green county right now.....Tornado warning.....
Just another typical New Year's Day tornado in Ky right?? Science.

Reactions: DocPT
You did a poor job of differentiating.......you changed your non believers to insecure non believers.........that should be a edit........

No, you did a poor job reading and understanding.

I said “The climate change BS is for people who don’t believe in god, but need to believe in something to explain their insecurities.”

Clearly alluded to the fact it is for people who need help with their insecurities, ie insecure people.

Try reading before calling someone out next time.

Have really liked the new offensive coordinator this year, got a little too cute there though. Run CRod right at them, worse case scenario probably 4th and inches and maybe the consideration of going for it.

Not to be over critical, but terrible timeout by Stoops with like 50 seconds left before the 3rd down play on the last goal line trip. We had two timeouts, let the clock run...run your play, if you don't get it you end up kicking the FG with like 12-15 seconds left. Don't understand why he ran over like he needed to save time after the 2nd down play.

We gave them time to either get in FG range or hit a fluke bomb. Stoops end of half clock management has always been a mystery to me.

Otherwise, very nice first half.

Reactions: JStaff2187
Not to be over critical, but terrible timeout by Stoops with like 50 seconds left before the 3rd down play on the last goal line trip. We had two timeouts, let the clock run...run your play, if you don't get it you end up kicking the FG with like 12-15 seconds left. Don't understand why he ran over like he needed to save time after the 2nd down play.

We gave them time to either get in FG range or hit a fluke bomb. Stoops end of half clock management has always been a mystery to me.

Otherwise, very nice first half.
Was thinking the same thing. It was a good half, but that was mind boggling to me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT