POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Again, you assume that weather is the same year after year after year. It isn’t, this isn’t a pattern, it’s an outlier. Boulder is under a winter storm warning right now, the pattern is about to change into a winter pattern.

If someone sets a fire then the fire isn’t caused by climate change, it’s caused by an arsonist.
The reason the fire was so bad was due to above average snow and moisture last spring to grow the grasses. Then a drought this fall to dry them out with the La Niña.

It’s like the entire history of weather events have been set and we should never break any records. If we do then it’s a sign of doom and gloom even if we barely broke a record from 1893. We will spend billions building in new areas where severe events are more likely happen and then use the destruction numbers to verify an agenda.

The reason the fire was so bad was due to above average snow and moisture last spring to grow the grasses. Then a drought this fall to dry them out with the La Niña.

It’s like the entire history of weather events have been set and we should never break any records. If we do then it’s a sign of doom and gloom even if we barely broke a record from 1893. We will spend billions building in new areas where severe events are more likely happen and then use the destruction numbers to verify an agenda.
And all these records are based on data from the past 150 years or so, or about 0.000000000001% of the time the earth’s been around.

Again, you assume that weather is the same year after year after year. It isn’t, this isn’t a pattern, it’s an outlier. Boulder is under a winter storm warning right now, the pattern is about to change into a winter pattern.

If someone sets a fire then the fire isn’t caused by climate change, it’s caused by an arsonist.
The arsonist sets the fire. Climate change allows the tinder box conditions.

And all these records are based on data from the past 150 years or so, or about 0.000000000001% of the time the earth’s been around.
You do understand that the info scientists are basing their position on is way further back than 150 years right? They look at temps, soil, rock, tree rings, frozen ice core samples and data embedded hundreds of feet deep in the ground. It's not just temp readings. The more you know...
Btw, just another NYE in shorts right?

Just another run of the mill 100 mph wind storm and wildfire in Colorado....close to January.
Those wildfires should be awesome for snow ski season right? Funny how history is being made all the time now.
Don't Look Up.....It's science again.

You shoukd probably end it all and not reproduce...will save us on the carbon footprint.

Here's the problem. No one is saying climate change isn't real, but just bc you say it's real doesn't mean every single weather event fits into your category. That's the problem is that you think that everything is black or white.

It's bc as I've explained you're part of a religion that relies on your higher authority giving you sermon that have to accept, and you can't handle when your dogma is challenged, bc its an attack on your religion.

The weather is not the climate. Repeat that to yourself...then again.

It's like when when of these non sensical policies comes out. If I say that's stupid...your automatic knee jeep is to go "science denier!"

Did I say that...or did I say your policies were stupid and weren't effective?

Zero difference than a religion accept you arent seeing signs from heaven or believing you saw the face of christ on a piece of toast. You're believing that a tornado is your proof without understanding the science but just non sensically shouting anyone down as climate deniers and making false assumptions about everyone bc they don't take your gospel bc your pure.

Keep being you.

The NOAA and the EPA both report that record highs have outpaced record lows by a margin of 2:1 globally over the past decade with some areas (such as Alaska) reporting the ratio as high as 5:1. But I’m sure you think new fangled high tech gadgets such as thermometers are being manufactured by Dominion Voting Systems and are fake news.

Reactions: sambowieshin
You shoukd probably end it all and not reproduce...will save us on the carbon footprint.

Here's the problem. No one is saying climate change isn't real, but just bc you say it's real doesn't mean every single weather event fits into your category. That's the problem is that you think that everything is black or white.

It's bc as I've explained you're part of a religion that relies on your higher authority giving you sermon that have to accept, and you can't handle when your dogma is challenged, bc its an attack on your religion.

The weather is not the climate. Repeat that to yourself...then again.

It's like when when of these non sensical policies comes out. If I say that's stupid...your automatic knee jeep is to go "science denier!"

Did I say that...or did I say your policies were stupid and weren't effective?

Zero difference than a religion accept you arent seeing signs from heaven or believing you saw the face of christ on a piece of toast. You're believing that a tornado is your proof without understanding the science but just non sensically shouting anyone down as climate deniers and making false assumptions about everyone bc they don't take your gospel bc your pure.

Keep being you.
Don't have time to respond....I've got grass to cut, bushes to trim, and algaecide to add to my pool. Happy New Year
***I was only joking about the bushes but that may be next month

okay then we will stop letting old people and the military mail in their ballots. Can't have them cheating anymore. Only in person voting for everyone, no exceptions! Get your ass in state and in person or gtfo! Never mind the fact we already have 4 states that do 100% mail in voting with no issues.
k24t8quwfv881.jpg

You're fire marshall skills may be keen....but you are missing the giant picture here.
It's almost January. It's winter time. It's snow skiing season. Shouldn't be having wildfires near ski resorts during winter. The pine trees should not be so dry in January they burn like kindling. The fire shouldn't be able to travel across snow free ground driven by 115 mph winds that are not blizzard related.
Science is real and we know exactly why this is happening....and it's getting just a little worse every year....little by little. Some of us are aware and some are still in denial even as they ring in the new year wearing shorts and a t shirt during winter time.
From this post you clearly don’t know Colorado that well. First of all Boulder isn’t that close to ski resorts. The closest one is Eldora (30 miles away) and that doesn’t get consistent enough snow to be open all season long off of natural snow, you go to Eldora for bunny slopes. You have to go to Copper mountain to get to the closest actual ski resort which is a 2 hour drive and 90 miles up the mountain.

Also the Denver/Boulder area is well known for its crazy weather. You can go from 10 straight days of sunny days and in the 80s in the middle of winter, then the next day it could 20 degrees and dropping 6 inches of snow on you. High winds also not rare, Denver and the surrounding areas all have Tornado sirens and they go off multiple times a year.

I know all of this because I actually lived in Denver. My first week there tornado sirens went off. We didn’t get our first snow until early December and we had days in the high 80s. I asked my neighbor if it was normal and his response was “welcome to Denver. You can experience all 4 seasons in a day sometime. It’s the most random weather in the country.”

Last edited:
Prediction.....You're not gonna care until it becomes common for plus 100 degree temp readings in the summer and it starts costing you money on ur AC.

Considering the average temp is rising only a fraction of a degree per decade, I seriously doubt that will be a problem in my lifetime, my kids lifetime, and my grandkids lifetime. That’s assuming it actually keeps warming.

I am ticked off about my increased energy bill, but that’s not due to climate change. That’s due to very bad democrat policies seeking to punish people for not being as green as they like.

Anyone who wears a mask in a social media profile pic and anyone who uses pronouns in their bio, have already made it very clear of their political ideology, their agenda, their mentally unstable mindset and an appeal to appear virtuous and superior.

Seriously think about this- a woman (especially in the age of filters) covering her face with a cloth mask and putting that as their first impression/best look. Covid can cross through your mask but not the internet, honey. 😂
Pronouns in bio automatically makes the person's thoughts irrelevant. If a person has them, I immediately count them as retarded or mentally ill.

adding to the direct payments doesn't fix anything. the rest of both bills is garbage. And more money is what the Dem's wanted from the beginning so its just a win for Pelosi. The republicans talk them down to $600 by giving up a lot of what they wanted. Now Pelosi gets the extra money and the GoP still lose what they gave up.
rv203wjcyv881.png

Prediction.....You're not gonna care until it becomes common for plus 100 degree temp readings in the summer and it starts costing you money on ur AC.
You’re probably correct on that in my case. My question is. Do you or anyone for that matter have a way to convince China and most of the rest of Asia to lessen their emissions of pollutants? If not, unfortunately you’re pissing into the wind.

Reactions: exemjr
The NOAA and the EPA both report that record highs have outpaced record lows by a margin of 2:1 globally over the past decade with some areas (such as Alaska) reporting the ratio as high as 5:1. But I’m sure you think new fangled high tech gadgets such as thermometers are being manufactured by Dominion Voting Systems and are fake news.
It would be great if the media and government hadn’t completely squandered their credibility with Russia and Covid, huh?

But do breathlessly tell what the government reports.

You do understand that the info scientists are basing their position on is way further back than 150 years right? They look at temps, soil, rock, tree rings, frozen ice core samples and data embedded hundreds of feet deep in the ground. It's not just temp readings. The more you know...
What was the temp when Kentucky was underwater, champ?

Considering the average temp is rising only a fraction of a degree per decade, I seriously doubt that will be a problem in my lifetime, my kids lifetime, and my grandkids lifetime. That’s assuming it actually keeps warming.

I am ticked off about my increased energy bill, but that’s not due to climate change. That’s due to very bad democrat policies seeking to punish people for not being as green as they like.
Let’s put it more simply, since we have seen their response to Covid… would you rather be free or have a slightly cooler planet? Tough choice for some, I guess.

Putin warning Joe that sanctions over Ukraine will sever US/Russian relations. Joe will back down of course. Afghanistan showed the world we are ripe for the plucking.

Hopefully he'll cave but I don't think it's a guarantee. Hunter wasn't getting a fortune from the Ukraine for nothing. Hopefully whoever generated those payments don't call in their favors. I'd hate to fight a war over it

False.

From this post you clearly don’t know Colorado that well. First of all Boulder isn’t that close to ski resorts. The closest one is Eldora (30 miles away) and that doesn’t get consistent enough snow to be open all season long off of natural snow, you go to Eldora for bunny slopes. You have to go to Copper mountain to get to the closest actual ski resort which is a 2 hour drive and 90 miles up the mountain.

Also the Denver/Boulder area is well known for its crazy weather. You can go from 10 straight days of sunny days and in the 80s in the middle of winter, then the next day it could 20 degrees and dropping 6 inches of snow on you. High winds also not rare, Denver and the surrounding areas all have Tornado sirens and they go off multiple times a year.

I know all of this because I actually lived in Denver. My first week there tornado sirens went off. We didn’t get our first snow until early December and we had days in the high 80s. I asked my neighbor if it was normal and his response was “welcome to Denver. You can experience all 4 seasons in a day sometime. It’s the most random weather in the country.”
CNN tells him what to believe

Holy hell!

'SCIENCE DUDE' SAM IS BACK!

dude, shut up and go away. I already ruined you last year when you were falsely claiming over and over that we were averaging 3000 deaths a day when we actually averaged 1588 the week of Dec 4 2020, when you made that claim.

You lying piece of dung.

SHUT up and listen to the 'SCIENCE', 'SCIENCE DUDE!'

Hey, SCIENCE DUDE, any idea how the great lakes were formed? Could it be because of an 'ice age'?

Boy, that crazy, never ending climate that just keeps changing.

I'm sure all the cars and fossil fuels contributed heavily to that global phenomenon.

Idiot.

Hopefully he'll cave but I don't think it's a guarantee. Hunter wasn't getting a fortune from the Ukraine for nothing. Hopefully whoever generated those payments don't call in their favors. I'd hate to fight a war over it

And as we saw under Obama, a Democrat executive basically has free reign to bomb whoever the hell they want for unlimited periods of time.

We did just come out of an ice age around 10-12K years ago. The Earth was expected to warm. At least until the mini ice age scare in the 70s, which turned out to be wrong. There was no scare of climate change until it was realized how much money could be made off it and how it could be used in policy making. All the models have grossly overestimated warming. Which is why most predictions have been wrong. But keep on believing BlueAnon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT