POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jenna ellis has the Covid. Fitting end to the flailings of inept morons.
txnd0n7xep881.png

“You can’t always count on unlimited water at the tap. If you look at the history of the state, you’ll see that drought is a regular visitor to Colorado. In the 1900’s alone, four prolonged dry spells occurred. There was one in the 1910s. Another, in the 1930s, caused the infamous dust-bowl period. The second worst drought on record occurred in the mid-1950s. A series of hot, dry summers following a period of scant mountain snowpack created water shortages. The fourth drought hit parts of Colorado in the late 1970’s. In this century, the most severe drought since 1723 hit the state in 2002. Prior to the 1700’s, researchers looking at tree ring records have found evidence of even more severe droughts, some lasting many years.”

Can you believe it? Dry grass burns? The difference being, of course, that now there are people living where these fires burned unnoticed in the past except by Indians and then ranchers.

Just another run of the mill 100 mph wind storm and wildfire in Colorado....close to January.
Those wildfires should be awesome for snow ski season right? Funny how history is being made all the time now.
Don't Look Up.....It's science again.

Did someone set those fires like the ones in California?

Its also hilarious that people think the DOJ is helping Trump by hiding the Maxwell files. They faked treason charges against him and perjured themselves in front of judges to try to bring him down but you think they wouldn't let one girl testify he did something inappropriate with her? They will frame him for crimes he didn't commit but will protect him from something he did?

In what world does that make sense?
TDS is more complex than covid. We understand frighteningly little about it. The only common correlations if you have it are you’re no doubt a complete moron and Trump is on your mind more than poop covers the sidewalks of San Francisco.

My son, who is in for the holidays from Nashville (but used to live in Woodstock and Cumming), were talking about this last week. No apparent reason that the kid would die....which would be the time an autopsy would be performed. But they didn't? Whole thing is suspicious.

Saw on another site the school or coach tweeting it was a reaction to anesthesia, which makes sense. No such thing as a routine surgery especially If you're getting general anesthesia.

https://connecticuthistory.org/hurricanes-connie-diane-deliver-double-hit-who-knew/
2 Category 5 hurricanes Connie & Diana hit the Northeast United States 5 days apart in 1955. Some towns were hit by both of these cat-5 storms 5 days apart. This happened 66 years ago. If this happened today, what would we be hearing? The environmental nut cases would be saying we've never seen anything like this ever before, 2 cat-5 hurricanes coming only 5 days apart, this proves climate change. This means we've got to spend 3 or 4 trillion dollars on climate change to make sure that this never happens again.
I think Sam meant to type Don’t Look Up... anything that may go against what I posted.

Did someone set those fires like the ones in California?
You're fire marshall skills may be keen....but you are missing the giant picture here.
It's almost January. It's winter time. It's snow skiing season. Shouldn't be having wildfires near ski resorts during winter. The pine trees should not be so dry in January they burn like kindling. The fire shouldn't be able to travel across snow free ground driven by 115 mph winds that are not blizzard related.
Science is real and we know exactly why this is happening....and it's getting just a little worse every year....little by little. Some of us are aware and some are still in denial even as they ring in the new year wearing shorts and a t shirt during winter time.

You're fire marshall skills may be keen....but you are missing the giant picture here.
It's almost January. It's winter time. It's snow skiing season. Shouldn't be having wildfires near ski resorts during winter. The pine trees should not be so dry in January they burn like kindling. The fire shouldn't be able to travel across snow free ground driven by 115 mph winds that are not blizzard related.
Science is real and we know exactly why this is happening....and it's getting just a little worse every year....little by little. Some of us are aware and some are still in denial even as they ring in the new year wearing shorts and a t shirt during winter time.

Man, I remember running outside in shorts in January as a kid. One year it snowed and was cold and the next it was crazy warm. Had no idea it was man made climate change. It’s so unbelievably terrible that the same weather patterns still exist today.

Had an Uber driver lecture me that a tornado outbreak a few months back was due to climate change blah blah blah. It was a shock to her ears when I informed her tornados are not a new phenomena. I’m still convinced she didn’t believe me.

The climate change BS is for people who don’t believe in god, but need to believe in something to explain their insecurities.

You really need some knowledge. You have no idea what the f*** you're talking about. Maybe if AOC would stay in New York and quit making a huge carbon footprint then carbon would decrease.

My son, who is in for the holidays from Nashville (but used to live in Woodstock and Cumming), were talking about this last week. No apparent reason that the kid would die....which would be the time an autopsy would be performed. But they didn't? Whole thing is suspicious.
Read it had something to do with anesthesia during a routine operation but that could've been conjecture.

Man, I remember running outside in shorts in January as a kid. One year it snowed and was cold and the next it was crazy warm. Had no idea it was man made climate change. It’s so unbelievably terrible that the same weather patterns still exist today.

Had an Uber driver lecture me that a tornado outbreak a few months back was due to climate change blah blah blah. It was a shock to her ears when I informed her tornados are not a new phenomena. I’m still convinced she didn’t believe me.

The climate change BS is for people who don’t believe in god, but need to believe in something to explain their insecurities.
Ever wondered why God created scientists who use thermometers and measure chemicals in our atmosphere? Is it possible that God is speaking and you are listening to politicians and oil/gas executives instead?

Just another run of the mill 100 mph wind storm and wildfire in Colorado....close to January.
Those wildfires should be awesome for snow ski season right? Funny how history is being made all the time now.
Don't Look Up.....It's science again.

You do realize La Nina’s typically produce drier than normal conditions out that way, correct? And usually exacerbates droughts.

Watch out though. That slight warming will kill you. I recommend you stay inside and not travel past your driveway. And please don’t procreate. We have too many people on this planet as is so do your part and cut your dick off. You know, to save the planet.

Again, you assume that weather is the same year after year after year. It isn’t, this isn’t a pattern, it’s an outlier. Boulder is under a winter storm warning right now, the pattern is about to change into a winter pattern.

If someone sets a fire then the fire isn’t caused by climate change, it’s caused by an arsonist.

Last edited:
Ever wondered why God created scientists who use thermometers and measure chemicals in our atmosphere? Is it possible that God is speaking and you are listening to politicians and oil/gas executives instead?

I can throw that back at you. Almost ALL credible scientists say climate naturally changes and, while they theorize man has an impact, they can’t definitively say what that impact is.

Of course you lefty loons take that to mean all scientists believe in your extreme climate change, and we’re all going to die in 12 years, I mean 10 years, no no I meant 14 years…

That hurricane this year is climate change, but the thousands before recorded history were natural. That tornado outbreak…you guessed it…climate change. Ignore the outbreaks almost every year of man kind before that.

Your problem is you have absolutely no way to define man’s impact on climate change other than to basically say we cause all of it, which is an absolute verifiable joke. So you crying from the hill tops about climate global warming change means nothing to people with half a brain.

Last edited:
You do realize La Nina’s typically produce drier than normal conditions out that way, correct? And usually exacerbates droughts.

Watch out though. That slight warming will kill you. I recommend you stay inside and not travel past your driveway. And please don’t procreate. We have too many people on this planet as is so do your part and cut your dick off. You know, to save the planet.
Too late for the castration approach on me. I've already unleashed two more indoctrinated liberals out into the world.
Unfortunately for the righties on here, my gay buddy is super right wing but hates kids and has no interest in ever adopting.
He definitely espouses most of the whacked views on here despite the logical counterpoints I present to him.

Too late for the castration approach on me. I've already unleashed two more indoctrinated liberals out into the world.
Unfortunately for the righties on here, my gay buddy is super right wing but hates kids and has no interest in ever adopting.
He definitely espouses most of the whacked views on here despite the logical counterpoints I present to him.

Maybe he isn’t the whacked out one 😁

Again, you assume that weather is the same year after year after year. It isn’t, this isn’t a pattern, it’s an outlier. Boulder is under a winter storm warning right now, the pattern is about to change into a winter pattern.

If someone sets a fire then the fire isn’t caused by climate change, it’s caused by an arsonist.
We’ve had snow in Lake Charles before and it gets cold as hell at night a lot but I don’t remember anybody losing their minds about it. Media driven crap scares people into thinking it’s right. Sad. 🍺

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT