POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bunch of twitter morons to stupid to understand that it will be at least another month till the house committees are done writing out the bill. They are going through reconciliation which means working through lots of loopholes so they can ignore the dumbass GoP.
8rd5a9ib7h881.png

Now the left have also lost their minds when it comes to mingling sports and fringe politics. How can anyone actually think/feel this way? I'm holding out hope it's a troll but doesn't appear that way.

269611162_607161700566915_2206239874728844900_n.jpg
I have now written Bo Jackson a letter apologizing for being a fan and loving to play as him in Techmo Bowl. It was wrong. I mistakenly thought being made into a video game and paid for it as well as being paid and celebrated for simply playing a sport was a form of glamorization. But it was dehumanizing. This guy said so.

He also said
FHyHkxbVkAIkxyY

Classic.

Oh, and he's not actually a "Doctor." He's a doctor that can't help anyone- PhD in bullshit and of course, is a professor.

I have now written Bo Jackson a letter apologizing for being a fan and loving to play as him in Techmo Bowl. It was wrong. I mistakenly thought being made into a video game and paid for it as well as being paid and celebrated for simply playing a sport was a form of glamorization. But it was dehumanizing. This guy said so.

He also said
FHyHkxbVkAIkxyY

Classic.

Oh, and he's not actually a "Doctor." He's a doctor that can't help anyone- PhD in bullshit and of course, is a professor.

IMO, only MDs should actually be able to call themselves doctors. I don't need someone with a PHD in math if I have a heart attack on an airplane.

Now the left have also lost their minds when it comes to mingling sports and fringe politics. How can anyone actually think/feel this way? I'm holding out hope it's a troll but doesn't appear that way.

If a person can’t read this gibberish and be convinced that we must defund universities in order to restore our country then that person is part of the problem.

As I've always said if you want to issue everyone a free ID then go for it. I'm not against election security/integrity I'm against poll taxes. Like I said Australia has over 90% turnout every time. There are ways to get there and we need to explore them.
Why do we need to force voting? That absolutely contributes to corruption.

Just so many things laughably incorrect about this. First thing first, NFL players of today (black and white) can personally thank Madden for the size of their paychecks. His popularity as a commentator and the popularity of the game definitely helped grow the popularity of the sport. So Madden has actually helped thousands of black men become wealthier.

Now this is the part I really find hilarious. "At every point of his career -- coach... Madden profited off of Black athletic labor." Madden's first year in the NFL as a coach was 1970. 30% of the league at the time was black. This was still at a time where there were segregation complaints about the league for not allowing enough black players in the league.

So yes Madden as a coach at the time of a league that was only 30% black, was taking advantage of the black athlete. Then as a commentator and video game producer, helped the growth of the league's popularity which has helped increased the paychecks of thousands of black athletes...

What a horrible horrible man...

Just so many things laughably incorrect about this. First thing first, NFL players of today (black and white) can personally thank Madden for the size of their paychecks. His popularity as a commentator and the popularity of the game definitely helped grow the popularity of the sport. So Madden has actually helped thousands of black men become wealthier.

Now this is the part I really find hilarious. "At every point of his career -- coach... Madden profited off of Black athletic labor." Madden's first year in the NFL as a coach was 1970. 30% of the league at the time was black. This was still at a time where there were segregation complaints about the league for not allowing enough black players in the league.

So yes Madden as a coach at the time of a league that was only 30% black, was taking advantage of the black athlete. Then as a commentator and video game producer, helped the growth of the league's popularity which has helped increased the paychecks of thousands of black athletes...

What a horrible horrible man...

This “doctor” represents everything that is wrong with education these days. What a sad, sad person he must be.

Aaron Rodgers slinging more fire with McAfee yesterday. This guy gets it.

When discussing various treatment options and health protocols, Rodgers made an interesting comment about the current state of science in America.

Rodgers made it clear that he’s not a fan of the way certain aspects of the pandemic are being handled.

“If science can’t be questioned it’s not science anymore, it’s propaganda,” Rodgers said. “That’s the truth. When someone comes out with a scientific study, what do they always say? They say it’s a peer review. What does that mean? It means people in the same field have gone through it, questioned the hypothesis, questioned the research and looked it up to see if this research stands up. That’s what science is all about.”

Imagine that. But I'm sure it's all about the science.

This guy deserves to face a firing squad.
That's too nice. Put him in the hole for the rest of his life. Complete solitary confinement and make him wear multiple masks at all times too. He's a national treasure according to that witch on MSDNC. Wouldn't want him getting sick at age 81. Sorry doc it's just too risky at your age. Your rules.

How many people do you know that dont have an ID? You literally cant function as an adult without an ID. A quick list of things you cant do in this country without an ID.

Get a job
Apply for Welfare or unemployment
Open a bank account
Apply for a loan
Buy or rent a car
Buy or rent a house/apartment

Again you cant function as an adult without an ID. Now if youre someone who has all of that taken care of for you (someone is paying your rent, someone is providing you money for food and other needs) and you want to vote. And you live in one of the few states that doesnt offer some kind of free or highly discounted ID, you can just ask the person who is providing you with everything else for an extra $15 for an ID so you can vote.
He's a liar and a fraud - the entire reason for this is so they can manufacture fake ballots, not to help people vote.

He's a liar and a fraud - the entire reason for this is so they can manufacture fake ballots, not to help people vote.
I listened to Rich Baris of the People's Pundit this morning. Learned an interesting fact that black people out vote their population. So if they make up 14% of the population they average 15-16% of the vote share in a typical election. But those are just facts.

Haha I remember there was some video a few months back of some pediatrician crying because of how overrun their pediatric wing at the hospital was. But once you dug into the numbers of that hospital, they had 3 pediatric patients in the hospital with COVID at the time and none were in serious condition and the youngest was 15 years old.

Here is this health official straight up admitting that they have lied and tried to make it seem much worse for kids than it really is, so they could get parents scared enough to believing they needed to vaccinate their kids.

There is a word for that, what is it called again...... oh ya propaganda.

^ That's not a coincidence either and none of it is based on "science." Curious what's going on BTS.
Pretty sure they were essentially called out by the general public for vastly overstating the severity of Omicron and the efficacy of the “vax”. Hoping this nonsense is nearing its end at this point. Wishful thinking I know.

Twitter banned the dr who invented mnra tech bc he said too many vaccine shots would cause a negative effect on combating the virus

It seems to me it’s common sense that if the vaccine doesn’t actually cause lasting immunity to the virus it’s only going to prolong the pandemic.
It’ creates a rolling population of vulnerable people.

Did anyone actually think details about Epstein and everything was going to come out? We are talking about the highest ranking politicians, family members of royalty, the richest people in the world, the biggest named celebrities. Not to mention probably many people in the high courts and so on.

Of course this was going to get sealed. Now that Maxwell is going to go to jail, they're going to act like this is all in the past and no need to talk about it anymore.

Did anyone actually think details about Epstein and everything was going to come out? We are talking about the highest ranking politicians, family members of royalty, the richest people in the world, the biggest named celebrities. Not to mention probably many people in the high courts and so on.

Of course this was going to get sealed. Now that Maxwell is going to go to jail, they're going to act like this is all in the past and no need to talk about it anymore.
The whole thing was a show trial from the get go. We all knew that. It's why Jim Comey's daughter was in charge.

Im sure a lot of people from a lot of different groups are breathing a sigh of relief about this.

I just received an email from my mother’s assisted living facility.

They have shut down outside visitors due to 3 positive Covid cases (all residents). All residents are now being confined to their rooms.

My mother is dying, and is receiving Hospice care. I typically see her every day.

Now, they want her to die alone.

I am glad those vaccines worked out so well.

What was the line? Spend Christmas 2020 alone so you can see you family Christmas 2021.

How did that work out?

I just received an email from my mother’s assisted living facility.

They have shut down outside visitors due to 3 positive Covid cases (all residents). All residents are now being confined to their rooms.

My mother is dying, and is receiving Hospice care. I typically see her every day.

Now, they want her to die alone.

I am glad those vaccines worked out so well.

What was the line? Spend Christmas 2020 alone so you can see you family Christmas 2021.

How did that work out?
They would have to fight me to keep me away from a dying parent.

Haha I remember there was some video a few months back of some pediatrician crying because of how overrun their pediatric wing at the hospital was. But once you dug into the numbers of that hospital, they had 3 pediatric patients in the hospital with COVID at the time and none were in serious condition and the youngest was 15 years old.

Here is this health official straight up admitting that they have lied and tried to make it seem much worse for kids than it really is, so they could get parents scared enough to believing they needed to vaccinate their kids.

There is a word for that, what is it called again...... oh ya propaganda.

I still remember the first covid child death. Everyone was I horror. Then upon more pressing the governor of that state reluctantly admitted the child was unintentionally smothered by a caregiver....but it tested positive for covid post mortem; so it was a covid death.

Incredible but the intentional smudging of definitions was meant to drastically drive up numbers for one reason or another

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT