How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Erik Prince: NYPD Ready to Make Arrests in Anthony Weiner Case

Blackwater founder and retired Navy SEAL Erik told Breitbart News Daily on SiriusXM that according to one of his “well-placed sources” in the New York Police Department, “the NYPD wanted to do a press conference announcing the warrants and the additional arrests they were making” in the Anthony Weiner investigation, but received “huge pushback” from the Justice Department.

Prince began by saying he had no problem believing reports that the FBI was highly confident multiple foreign agencies hacked Hillary Clinton’s private email server.

“I mean, it’s not like the foreign intelligence agencies leave a thank-you note after they’ve hacked and stolen your data,” Prince said to SiriusXM host Alex Marlow.

Prince claimed he had insider knowledge of the investigation that could help explain why FBI Director James Comey had to announce he was reopening the investigation into Clinton’s email server last week.

“Because of Weinergate and the sexting scandal, the NYPD started investigating it. Through a subpoena, through a warrant, they searched his laptop, and sure enough, found those 650,000 emails. They found way more stuff than just more information pertaining to the inappropriate sexting the guy was doing,” Prince claimed.

“They found State Department emails. They found a lot of other really damning criminal information, including money laundering, including the fact that Hillary went to this sex island with convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. Bill Clinton went there more than 20 times. Hillary Clinton went there at least six times,” he said.

“The amount of garbage that they found in these emails, of criminal activity by Hillary, by her immediate circle, and even by other Democratic members of Congress was so disgusting they gave it to the FBI, and they said, ‘We’re going to go public with this if you don’t reopen the investigation and you don’t do the right thing with timely indictments,’” Prince explained.

“I believe – I know, and this is from a very well-placed source of mine at 1PP, One Police Plaza in New York – the NYPD wanted to do a press conference announcing the warrants and the additional arrests they were making in this investigation, and they’ve gotten huge pushback, to the point of coercion, from the Justice Department, with the Justice Department threatening to charge someone that had been unrelated in the accidental heart attack death of Eric Garner almost two years ago. That’s the level of pushback the Obama Justice Department is doing against actually seeking justice in the email and other related criminal matters,” Prince said.

“There’s five different parts of the FBI conducting investigations into these things, with constant downdrafts from the Obama Justice Department. So in the, I hope, unlikely and very unfortunate event that Hillary Clinton is elected president, we will have a constitutional crisis that we have not seen since, I believe, 1860,” Prince declared.

Marlow asked Prince to clarify these revelations.

“NYPD was the first one to look at that laptop,” Prince elaborated. “Weiner and Huma Abedin, his wife – the closest adviser of Hillary Clinton for 20 years – have both flipped. They are cooperating with the government. They both have – they see potential jail time of many years for their crimes, for Huma Abedin sending and receiving and even storing hundreds of thousands of messages from the State Department server and from Hillary Clinton’s own homebrew server, which contained classified information. Weiner faces all kinds of exposure for the inappropriate sexting that was going on and for other information that they found.”

“So NYPD first gets that computer. They see how disgusting it is. They keep a copy of everything, and they pass a copy on to the FBI, which finally pushes the FBI off their chairs, making Comey reopen that investigation, which was indicated in the letter last week. The point being, NYPD has all the information, and they will pursue justice within their rights if the FBI doesn’t,” Prince contended.

“There is all kinds of criminal culpability through all the emails they’ve seen of that 650,000, including money laundering, underage sex, pay-for-play, and, of course, plenty of proof of inappropriate handling, sending/receiving of classified information, up to SAP level Special Access Programs,” he stated.

“So the plot thickens. NYPD was pushing because, as an article quoted one of the chiefs – that’s the level just below commissioner – he said as a parent, as a father with daughters, he could not let that level of evil continue,” Prince said.

He noted that the FBI can investigate these matters, “but they can’t convene a grand jury. They can’t file charges.”

“The prosecutors, the Justice Department has to do that,” he explained. “Now, as I understand it, Preet Bharara, the Manhattan prosecutor, has gotten ahold of some of this. From what I hear, he’s a stand-up guy, and hopefully he does the right thing.”

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/04/erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case/

Breitbart is a pretty credible source. If this hits Drudge before the election, the Clintons are finished.

Erik Prince: NYPD Ready to Make Arrests in Anthony Weiner Case

Blackwater founder and retired Navy SEAL Erik told Breitbart News Daily on SiriusXM that according to one of his “well-placed sources” in the New York Police Department, “the NYPD wanted to do a press conference announcing the warrants and the additional arrests they were making” in the Anthony Weiner investigation, but received “huge pushback” from the Justice Department.

Prince began by saying he had no problem believing reports that the FBI was highly confident multiple foreign agencies hacked Hillary Clinton’s private email server.

“That’s not who you want in the White House,” Prince declared.
http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/04/erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case/

eek.gif

Where there's smoke, there's usually fire. Earlier in this thread I said this thing may blow all to hell. Perhaps I'm right.

For a smart guy you sure are an idiot.

1- claiming I'm a bookie

2- claiming I'm a bookie that doesn't pay

Again I posted my email for jamo to contact me in said "rant" of not paying........so clearly there is no chance of sarcasm.

You liberals boy......got shit figured out!
You were or still are BBdk's Bookie. Also, it has nothing to do with political affiliation, it has to do with multiple posts, one being multiple paragraphs explaining why you werent paying and didnt "feel" it was a real bet.

I mean........... It sounds like lunacy.......... But for Christ's sake there is lots of smoke with this pedophile stuff. Like, lots of it.

I have no problem believing any of it.

WTF is going on?

Honestly it's stuff that has been talked about in "conspiracy" circles for years. We know how much people listen to that stuff. There is a very dark element to the worlds elite, and we are just now getting a glimpse.

Copkilla will be glad to know it came out in court today Ray Tensing happened to be wearing his Great Smokey Mountains theme park shirt under his uniform the day he shot Sam Dubose.

Unfortunately for Tensing, that shirt has a Confederate flag on it.

Prosecution is going to make hay with that.

Honestly it's stuff that has been talked about in "conspiracy" circles for years. We know how much people listen to that stuff. There is a very dark element to the worlds elite, and we are just now getting a glimpse.

Many media sources have reported about the relationship between Bill Clinton and the Billionaire (Epstein) who ran a pedophile sex ring. He had a private "orgy island" and a plane dubbed the "Lolita Express" where the sex would happen. Bill Clinton traveled on the Lolita Express 26 times and ordered his secret service detail to remain behind on numerous instances. According to the Breitbart article Bill visited "Orgy Island" 20 times and Hillary 6 times.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/14/bill-clinton-ditched-secret-service-on-multiple-lo/

Last edited:
Reactions: Willy4UK
Copkilla will be glad to know it came out in court today Ray Tensing happened to be wearing his Great Smokey Mountains theme park shirt under his uniform the day he shot Sam Dubose.

Unfortunately for Tensing, that shirt has a Confederate flag on it.

Prosecution is going to make hay with that.

Well of course they will, because people are too stupid to know that the confederate flag doesn't make a person a racist.

Meanwhile Bill and Hillary have been fcking kids and shhhhhh.

So really all that is stopping this is the fact that the DOJ will not give warrants?

Am I reading this right?

Just leak the real info and let America indict this bitch. I'm serious. She asked for it so give it to her.

Reactions: allabouttheUK
Spirit Cooking, Bohemian Grove, Alex Jones, Satanic Cult Murders, Daycare Child Abuse, Don't Flash Your Headlights At Cars With No Lights - Gang Initiation

Anyone see a connection??? Can't be a coincidence, can it? Wake up, sheeple. Jay-Z = Illiuminati

I know you're laughing and scoffing but when the woman known for spirit cooking emails Podesta about spirit cooking, it's not some "Alex Jones conspiracy."

I know you're laughing and scoffing but when the woman known for spirit cooking emails Podesta about spirit cooking, it's not some "Alex Jones conspiracy."
I guess the question then becomes whether you think Spirit Cooking is some weird ass new age occult high school level BS that confirms Podesta is a weirdo, or it's an actual ritual that gives Hillary her life blood and completes the Illuminati's control over the world.

When I first saw that email I assumed everyone was going to be talking about what a weird ass loser Podesta is, not going full Goldblum on it. Silly me, I know

I live very close to Bohemian Grove and know people that work there...it's no conspiracy what is rumored to go on there.

These high and mighty types do stuff that's so batshit sick and crazy that they get away with it because no one ever believes it and for those that know its true, the majority public ostracizes and labels them crazy conspiracy theorists.

Last edited:
This pedophile stuff sounds like something you'd hear about at 2 in the morning on some obscure AM radio show.

The focus needs to be on the hard, obvious stuff - which is mostly the Foundation and to a lesser extent the email stuff. The Clintons make Dick Nixon look like a piker when it comes to corruption.

The thought of seeing the head of the FBI and the NYPD on national TV announcing and confirming some of the more outlandish claims we've been reading lately completely blows my mind. Like watching some Sci-Fi movie from the absurd.

Still don't think it will happen. But...what if?

Well Assange did say his leaks coming out now will get Hillary arrested. Just look at the obvious code words in the emails yesterday, and the story Breitbart broke today.

The Clintons were clearly up to something absolutely horrible.

By the way - and I'm sure someone's already posted this, there's been like 6000 posts just since late last night - I see that RCP now has it, without leaners, 297-241. If Florida flips back to Trump, there you go - he's at 270, she's at 268.

So, just as we all knew, the whole time, it's come down to Willy.

The maps are discouraging for the Trump crowd - it's like he has zero margin for error. Still think what I said the other day - if it's close, she'll win. But it may not be close, the feel of a wave is in the air.....

Heard Pat Cadell the other day, referencing he chances of such a wave, and he was talking about Reagan in '80. I think everyone knows the story: Carter did his best to portray Reagan as i) a clown, a mere actor unfit for the office, and ii) a scary old man intent on blowing up the world. They only had 1 debate, it was on the Thursday before the Tuesday vote. And that was enough. Everyone could see Reagan was both serious and not scary. But the interesting thing was what Cadell said about the polling. Carter had a big lead. On Friday day after debate, Reagan caught up. On Saturday Carter went back up by 5, then Reagan pulls even on Sunday, ends up a blowout.

The "Carter went back up by 5" part of that story makes no sense. maybe polling is more sophisticated now, but I'd thought - common sense would say - once everyone saw on Thursday Reagan was OK, the dam would have broken. The back and forth doesn't compute....

I guess the question then becomes whether you think Spirit Cooking is some weird ass new age occult high school level BS that confirms Podesta is a weirdo, or it's an actual ritual that gives Hillary her life blood and completes the Illuminati's control over the world.

When I first saw that email I assumed everyone was going to be talking about what a weird ass loser Podesta is, not going full Goldblum on it. Silly me, I know

I just think he's effed up as well as the others involved in the emails who knew about it and were using the code words with him.

I know Hillary is an evil POS but don't have a connection to this at the moment.

I live very close to Bohemian Grove and know people that work there...it's no conspiracy what is rumored to go on there.

These high and mighty types do stuff that's so batshit sick and crazy that they get away with it because no one ever believes it and for those that know its true, the majority public ostracizes and labels them crazy conspiracy theorists.

The stuff we have already proven in the Podesta Emails and DNC leaks used to get us the "crazy conspiracy theorist" label. The truth is, don't put anything past those who can get away with whatever they want and face no accountability to anyone.

The stuff we have already proven in the Podesta Emails and DNC leaks used to get us the "crazy conspiracy theorist" label. The truth is, don't put anything past those who can get away with whatever they want and face no accountability to anyone.
Agreed. If you will do rituals with Blood, Breast Milk, Semen and piss, is it really crazy to think they would have sex with kids?

Just FYI CNN is really a lot more fun to watch.

I mean they avoid a lot of stuff and reach to no end for some of their talking points.

It is pure comedy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT