POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats to Joe Biden for winning again. And simply LMAO at all you MAGA morons for falling for Trumps and My Pillow Guys grifting. Trump actually got less votes this time haha. So much winning. Also follow the Maricopa County Twitter account where they’re laying out all the garbage from Cyber Ninjas and simply roasting them, it’s great! I’m wondering what else Trump can get you guys to fall for.
Ahh there you are? How’s China?

Libnuts go into hiding until they read that the vote count for Biden was correct. Not the fact that there were large discrepancies in voter registration or duplicate votes and other wrong doings but, the count is the same as it was with these problems the day they counted them. Now, no mention of how bad Joe is doing, they are still happy they think they won legally. These guys would be happy is their significant other was cheating on them (because they could not perform) and they suspected it and when they found out it was true would be just happy they were right regardless of the embarrassment it would cause them.
Yeah, they really jumped the gun on coming back here all at once with their premature ejaculation.

What does he mean standing with his people? The ones that are here illegally and shouldn't be allowed in? He can stand with them all he wants as they get deported and join them in their home country. Is he specifically talking about just the black ones since we all know he is a racist pos and is just there to cause conflict? Have you paid all your taxes yet? Maybe you should worry about cleaning up your own problems.

I'll be completely and totally honest - I don't care about this audit. The only reason you and others here care is because Trump lost and it's a battleground state. Somewhere in your mind, you think all the battlegrounds will be audited, massive fraud will be found in each state, and your guy will be vindicated and be seen as a political hero. If Trump had won and Biden was pushing for audits, would you support that or laugh at Biden and say this is a pathetic attempt to change the outcome?
Trump didn’t lose snd this Audit proves the shenanigans. So we have a legit reason to be butthurt.
And if Trump had legitimately won and they were pushing audits I’d say have at it. I’d be confident the results would prove the truth Trump had won. Unlike you Dems who tried to stop the audits at every turn for fear of what it would uncover.

Need to retire Chuck. Term limits needed regardlless of what Party they represent.

Trump didn’t lose snd this Audit proves the shenanigans. So we have a legit reason to be butthurt.
And if Trump had legitimately won and they were pushing audits I’d say have at it. I’d be confident the results would prove the truth Trump had won. Unlike you Dems who tried to stop the audits at every turn for fear of what it would uncover.
What did this audit uncover and prove for you? You seem confident and convinced, must have been some good hard evidence. Should be easy to state the case succinctly.

Joe Biden is the POTUS!
14390987_1301849756493453_4652114082385487534_n.jpg

I don't say this to brag about my baseball team, this is a making history post.

Cards have a chance to win both games of the doubleheader today and would put their winning streak at 14 games...*checks notes*...last time they won 14 in row was 1935. I'm a history buff so that is really crazy.

This is a history post and not directed at any Reds fans.

If you remember they called AZ for Biden early on when it was a near toss up but wouldn't call Ohio when Trump had it in a landslide. No bias at all.
Not just call it early on, they called it first with 73% of the vote counted.

Anchor Bret Baier called upon decision-desk director Arnon Mishkin to explain himself on camera, because “we’re getting a lot of incoming here.”

Mishkin, a registered Democrat who works for Fox as a contractor, would go on to apologize several times throughout the course of the night — not for being wrong, but for daringly delivering calls that were so early they initially looked suspect.

Of course he’s not just a registered dem. He’s a dem pollster and consultant that’s worked a slew of dem campaigns. He’s connected and with the race as tight as it was, somehow he just knew.

Lol, no one is going to do your work for you. Not his job to repeat the evidence that you didn't watch.
It uncovered that Biden actually won by a few more votes than they thought. There was no systematic fraud and it's obvious at this point trump and his deplorables (the one thing Hillary got right) are traitors to America and do not respect nor honor this country or its constitution. You're no better than the confederates whose flag you worship and whose monuments you want to protect. You're obvious and the bad news is; the rest of the country is done with you.

He lost, sir. I do think you would say have at it though, while also laughing at how butthurt liberals would be acting. Both sides have shown a loser mentality. Libs whined and complained for 4 years while putting the blame on white people and Russia. Now Trump supporters want every state audited, election reversals, and put the blame on the media, RINO's, Never Trumpers, China, dead people voting, and massive cheating.

I really do hope there's no complaints in 2024. Whoever loses, take it and accept it and move on.

Reactions: Tubbyfan78
Good job Joe. Bringing in these scumbag barbaric people that treat women like garbage they can do anything they want with. That's a great way to have equality amongst the genders. They should have left them all in the Middle East until they advanced out of the dark ages instead of bringing them over here and trying to force people to coexist with them.

So the news this week:

The press thought horse reins were a whip, and the white house banned horses for something that didn't happen. Essentially governing based on what trends on Twitter. Lol they put officers on leave but no one got reprimanded for drone striking children.

The Hunter Biden NY Post story was finally admitted to be true. So the press and tech companies colluded for election interference....calling it, YOU GUESSED IT, Russian disinformation. And once again, ppl that blindly believe intelligence agencies got burned yet again. CNN boastful claimed "someone from the fbi" told them it wasn't true last fall. Lol.

It's becoming ever more clear that Joe Biden is....Joe Biden. The Leslie nielsen of DC. And the white house threw a fit after boring Johnson dared take questions from the press. You win an election...but you have to do the job.

Pete buttplug tried to get a video drone at the border ordered taken down so no one could see footage of the ppl stuffed under a bridge in desert heat.

France pulls an ambassador

The white house said the taliban is cordial...lol then this week the taliban said they will return to cutting hands off

I can't keep up with everything else. I know I'm missing something.

We're 8 months in...

Oh and I forgot...he's putting migrants in gitmo. Lol

He lost, sir. I do think you would say have at it though, while also laughing at how butthurt liberals would be acting. Both sides have shown a loser mentality. Libs whined and complained for 4 years while putting the blame on white people and Russia. Now Trump supporters want every state audited, election reversals, and put the blame on the media, RINO's, Never Trumpers, China, dead people voting, and massive cheating.

I really do hope there's no complaints in 2024. Whoever loses, take it and accept it and move on.
No he didn’t, the Country lost.

You can look at the audit info, you know it’s damning, that’s why you’re firing off posts today.
The Democrats created a narrative in 2016, it was obvious then and the testimony has proven it. The sane media that lied to you then, has lied to you now.

The audit is evidence that the election was not secure at best, and fraudulent at worst.
I honestly don’t know how decent people that supposedly live this nation can turn a blind eye to it.

Anchor Bret Baier called upon decision-desk director Arnon Mishkin to explain himself on camera, because “we’re getting a lot of incoming here.”

Mishkin, a registered Democrat who works for Fox as a contractor, would go on to apologize several times throughout the course of the night — not for being wrong, but for daringly delivering calls that were so early they initially looked suspect.

Of course he’s not just a registered dem. He’s a dem pollster and consultant that’s worked a slew of dem campaigns. He’s connected and with the race as tight as it was, somehow he just knew.
Brett Baier is about as straight a news man as you’ll find in today’s media, and he knew it was a BS call immediately.

It uncovered that Biden actually won by a few more votes than they thought. There was no systematic fraud and it's obvious at this point trump and his deplorables (the one thing Hillary got right) are traitors to America and do not respect nor honor this country or its constitution. You're no better than the confederates whose flag you worship and whose monuments you want to protect. You're obvious and the bad news is; the rest of the country is done with you.
Yes, the people that point out the last election was bullshit, present the facts and simply don’t want us to ever carry out an election like that again are the traitors, GFY.

No he didn’t, the Country lost.

You can look at the audit info, you know it’s damning, that’s why you’re firing off posts today.
The Democrats created a narrative in 2016, it was obvious then and the testimony has proven it. The sane media that lied to you then, has lied to you now.

The audit is evidence that the election was not secure at best, and fraudulent at worst.
I honestly don’t know how decent people that supposedly live this nation can turn a blind eye to it.
The Country is fine, don't be dramatic Bill. There were people here acting as if the country was in hell a few days after Biden took office. I'm firing off posts because that's how I roll. Pop in, discuss, then pop out for a few weeks. Also, I knew you guys would get your hopes up today and then become increasingly frustrated as the hours wore on. Nothing has changed and Biden is still your POTUS. Or his ghost is, I dunno, according to this thread he wasn't suppose to make it this long.

Just so you know, you sound like a paranoid Louisville fan right now. Do you know what they do? They obsess over UK and foam at the mouth because some within their ranks dared to attend UK years before arriving at UofL. Don't be like Louisville fans.

The roles aren't reversed and won't be because one side is unprincipled, corrupt, and only cares about power gained through any filthy means possible. That would be you and yours.

You think if the same info came out about Trump as it did about Joe Biden's corruption and selling out our country that I'd still support him? I would not! Only a scumbag leftist does that.
This in a nutshell is how libs are.

The roles aren't reversed and won't be because one side is unprincipled, corrupt, and only cares about power gained through any filthy means possible. That would be you and yours.

You think if the same info came out about Trump as it did about Joe Biden's corruption and selling out our country that I'd still support him? I would not! Only a scumbag leftist does that

These nutcases like nightturd actually don’t remember 2016… The screeching, the accusations of Russian collusion, the recounts… They are the most self-unaware people in the history of the world.

These nutcases like nightturd actually don’t remember 2016… The screeching, the accusations of Russian collusion, the recounts… They are the most self-unaware people in the history of the world.
I literally just talked about how libs acted a couple posts ago, but go ahead and talk about turds if that's your thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT