POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll be completely and totally honest - I don't care about this audit. The only reason you and others here care is because Trump lost and it's a battleground state. Somewhere in your mind, you think all the battlegrounds will be audited, massive fraud will be found in each state, and your guy will be vindicated and be seen as a political hero. If Trump had won and Biden was pushing for audits, would you support that or laugh at Biden and say this is a pathetic attempt to change the outcome?

😂

I'll be completely and totally honest - I don't care about this audit. The only reason you and others here care is because Trump lost and it's a battleground state. Somewhere in your mind, you think all the battlegrounds will be audited, massive fraud will be found in each state, and your guy will be vindicated and be seen as a political hero. If Trump had won and Biden was pushing for audits, would you support that or laugh at Biden and say this is a pathetic attempt to change the outcome?
I want election integrity. Always! We didn't have that in this election, and you dgaf because your total POS, Joe Biden, was installed.

My guy, Trump doesn't need "vindication". His successful record speaks for itself.

You voted for Joe Biden.

Does anyone else find sean hannity completely annoying? I try sometimes to listen to his radio show on the way home and he just grates on my nerves.

He literally talks about the same thing ad infinitum EVERY DAY. I usually end up tapping out under 5 minutes unless it's a guest I really want to hear.

Even still, his interviewing style annoys me also. 😅

I MISS RUSH 😔😔😔

I want election integrity. Always! We didn't have that in this election, and you dgaf because your total POS, Joe Biden, was installed.

My guy, Trump doesn't need "vindication". His successful record speaks for itself.

You voted for Joe Biden.
I think if roles were reversed, you wouldn't care about audits because your guy would still be in the WH. You'd post about Biden not being able to let go of 2020 and laugh about him saying that he'll run in 2024. Yes, I voted for Biden and you voted for Trump. I'm glad we've settled that part of the debate.

Reactions: Dionysus444
Does anyone else find sean hannity completely annoying? I try sometimes to listen to his radio show on the way home and he just grates on my nerves.

He literally talks about the same thing ad infinitum EVERY DAY. I usually end up tapping out under 5 minutes unless it's a guest I really want to hear.

I MISS RUSH 😔😔😔
Yeah Clay and Buck just aren't the same. Miss El Rushbo.

I think if roles were reversed, you wouldn't care about audits because your guy would still be in the WH. You'd post about Biden not being able to let go of 2020 and laugh about him saying that he'll run in 2024. Yes, I voted for Biden and you voted for Trump. I'm glad we've settled that part of the debate.
The roles aren't reversed and won't be because one side is unprincipled, corrupt, and only cares about power gained through any filthy means possible. That would be you and yours.

You think if the same info came out about Trump as it did about Joe Biden's corruption and selling out our country that I'd still support him? I would not! Only a scumbag leftist does that.

I remember when I still gave a shit about baseball. Killed by wokeism.

Fcuk the woke reds and MLB.

Of course, reds ownership being absolute shit makes it easier to lose all interest.
I'm like you...but I haven't been interested for 20-25 years. When they went on strike I lost all interest. And now with the wokeism I could really care less.
Going back a number of years...and since I don't follow the Reds anymore...so therefore I don't know if he was a good/bad owner...but Carl Linder was one of my uncles best friends. I met him a number of times and he was very nice. We normally talked general business rather the Reds. When my uncle died...Linder donated 50K to my uncle's church.

Here’s the difference if the roles were reversed, the MSM would actually cover it, and investigations would be being held, rioters would be burning cities all over the nation.
I want secure elections, where the people can determine it’s leaders, and be disappointed in a result, but trust the process.

One of the few times Biden told the truth, whether he knowingly did or not. But he was honest about that.
When he said that my wife said that she thought he was telling the truth. Her career was in the medical field dealing for the most part with elderly patients...many with dementia and alzheimer's. She mentioned that day that many times they talk 'unfiltered'....just blurt out the truth or blurt out things that they would have never said just a year or two ago. Classic example she mentioned was an elderly guy who's career was a Baptist preacher...who cussed like a sailor and didn't realize it.

Do you maga welfare queens sit around all day staring at twitter looking for 2 black guys that look similar? Get jobs u bums
nrom9rob5ip71.jpg

The roles aren't reversed and won't be because one side is unprincipled, corrupt, and only cares about power gained through any filthy means possible. That would be you and yours.

You think if the same info came out about Trump as it did about Joe Biden's corruption and selling out our country that I'd still support him? I would not! Only a scumbag leftist does that.
Trump sold out our democracy itself.

I'm like you...but I haven't been interested for 20-25 years. When they went on strike I lost all interest. And now with the wokeism I could really care less.
Going back a number of years...and since I don't follow the Reds anymore...so therefore I don't know if he was a good/bad owner...but Carl Linder was one of my uncles best friends. I met him a number of times and he was very nice. We normally talked general business rather the Reds. When my uncle died...Linder donated 50K to my uncle's church.
Lindner was probably even worse than Cast. 😅 He was a "caretaker" owner whatever the hell that means (bare minimum).

Seemed like a decent fellow but he never should have owned the Reds.

Castellini is also a terrible owner. Dude is worth a billion or more.... winning obviously isn't his top priority.

Also, AFAIK Reds still have management that hasn't fully embraced sabermetrics. At this point that's simply idiotic.

I MISS RUSH 😔😔😔

Here’s the secret: Hannity’s not real bright.

So the news this week:

The press thought horse reins were a whip, and the white house banned horses for something that didn't happen. Essentially governing based on what trends on Twitter. Lol they put officers on leave but no one got reprimanded for drone striking children.

The Hunter Biden NY Post story was finally admitted to be true. So the press and tech companies colluded for election interference....calling it, YOU GUESSED IT, Russian disinformation. And once again, ppl that blindly believe intelligence agencies got burned yet again. CNN boastful claimed "someone from the fbi" told them it wasn't true last fall. Lol.

It's becoming ever more clear that Joe Biden is....Joe Biden. The Leslie nielsen of DC. And the white house threw a fit after boring Johnson dared take questions from the press. You win an election...but you have to do the job.

Pete buttplug tried to get a video drone at the border ordered taken down so no one could see footage of the ppl stuffed under a bridge in desert heat.

France pulls an ambassador

The white house said the taliban is cordial...lol then this week the taliban said they will return to cutting hands off

I can't keep up with everything else. I know I'm missing something.

We're 8 months in...

Last edited:
So the news this week:

The press thought horse reins were a whip, and the white house banned horses for something that didn't happen. Essentially governing based on what trends on Twitter. Lol they put officers on leave but no one got reprimanded for drone striking children.

The Hunter Biden NY Post story was finally admitted to be true. So the press and tech companies colluded for election interference....calling it, YOU GUESSED IT, Russian disinformation. And once again, ppl that blindly believe intelligence agencies got burned yet again. CNN boastful claimed "someone from the fbi" told them it wasn't true last fall. Lol.

It's becoming ever more clear that Joe Biden is....Joe Biden. The Leslie nielsen of DC. And the white house threw a fit after boring Johnson dared take questions from the press. You win an election...but you have to do the job.

Pete buttplug tried to get a video drone at the border ordered taken down so no one could see footage of the ppl stuffed under a bridge in desert heat.

France pulls an ambassador

The white house said the taliban is cordial...lol then this week the taliban said they will return to cutting hands off

I can't keep up with everything else. I know I'm missing something.

We're 8 months in...

Very informative summary. Total scoundrels, they. You can't make this stuff up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT