POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
R.I.P liberal Ayesha Faines, journalist for The Grapevine Show , 35 yrs old, healthy black woman, is dead from the Covid Vaccine

Young people are dying off quickly. Covid Vaccine deaths just landed in the top 50 causes of death.

But she "tweeted" she was so glad to have gotten it. R.I.P

R.I.P liberal Ayesha Faines, journalist for The Grapevine Show , 35 yrs old, healthy black woman, is dead from the Covid Vaccine

Young people are dying off quickly. Covid Vaccine deaths just landed in the top 50 causes of death.

But she "tweeted" she was so glad to have gotten it. R.I.P
here in central Ky, a buddy here at work says 3 people in his county in the last several weeks have died to blood clot complications. all had the vax. no one will report it.

here in central Ky, a buddy here at work says 3 people in his county in the last several weeks have died to blood clot complications. all had the vax. no one will report it.
Wife’s uncle got 2nd dose and two weeks later had a stroke. Went into kidney failure while at the hospital. Never made it home until hospice. Passed away a few weeks later with organ failure.

That's sad man. This thing is killing people and because of propaganda, dumb people are telling people it's safe. Not reporting it only makes pro-covid vaxxers more delusional

Spent the 4th with a bunch of friends of friends in Irvine. One guy had a Donald Pump 2020 tank top on. Nicest group in the world. We spent 7 hours drinking beer and bourbon and talked about every subject under the sun - except for politics. This board is in no way indicative of how normal people act in real life. Imagine the Fvck Runner trying to regurgitate Twitter bullshit in an actual conversation? Laughable.
Then stop, the only idiots here have one thing in common…you

The political thread is quite interesting. Got to love the search feature.

nom de plume starts an account in December. Starts posting a lot in the political thread right at January. Nowhere to be seen since April.

Another sock account started posting in the political thread in January. He was a “reasonable centrist but leans left.” 👌

Spent the 4th with a bunch of friends of friends in Irvine. One guy had a Donald Pump 2020 tank top on. Nicest group in the world. We spent 7 hours drinking beer and bourbon and talked about every subject under the sun - except for politics. This board is in no way indicative of how normal people act in real life. Imagine the Fvck Runner trying to regurgitate Twitter bullshit in an actual conversation? Laughable.
Welcome back Duke KBA.

Reactions: KyFaninNC

I fully expect a new concerned moderate to start posting shortly.

They’ll have 75 posts, but joined catspaw in 2005.
It was foretold in the 59th Quatrain.

jfc, just place on ignore.

I'm a Duke fan. I'm a true lurker. I used a previous account then deleted it to take a break, but even after that, i always come to this board as a guest to lurk. When i saw this thread, i immediately created an account to answer your question. First, a little bit about me. Yes I'm a bandwagon fan. I jumped on the Duke wagon in 1986 because they made it to the Title game. I became a Miami Hurricane fan in football because in the 86 season they made it to the Title game. I became a Denver Broncos fan in 86 because they made it to the Super Bowl, I became a Met fan in 86 because they made it to the World Series, and I became a Celtics fan also because....Well you get the point. I'm from New Jersey in case you're wondering but you probably already figured that out (Duke= New Jersey Yankee etc etc). I'm 40 years old, so i was about 9 years old during the referenced time frame.

Anyway, i'd like to think i know A LOT about sports in general, especially the aforementioned. I know my history with each team, even before i became a fan. I know my history about opposing teams, yes definitely UK, who I obviously consider one of the great programs in College Basketball history, many would say THEE most prestigious program in College Basketball history. I go to games, you know all the stuff that's supposed to get you some fan cred. lol At any rate, to answer your question:

I come here because when you talk about College Basketball, Duke vs Kentucky means something! Similar colors, back in the 90's similar uniform styles and the success of both programs goes without saying as well as the history of a few match ups between the programs, of which both have been on the winning side. I come here because even when you guys are saying disparaging things, it's fun to read. I enjoy reading why you think recruits go to Duke, why you think K is a SOB. Sometimes, i do find myself caring what you think. I guess that's as real as i can put it.

Be well folks.....

Broncos fan here. We've actually fared pretty well vs Brady when we've been good so I don't hate them like most other AFC rivals fans do.

FYI Social media is awesome tonight. Every Steeler fan thinks they know the rule better than the NFL does. Hilarious.
Wow! That’s crazy. You guys should hang.

I know someone whose adult daughter received dose 2 a few days back.
Had a blood clot, fluid on the brain, and partial paralysis.

Trust the science.

The political thread is quite interesting. Got to love the search feature.

nom de plume starts an account in December. Starts posting a lot in the political thread right at January. Nowhere to be seen since April.

Another sock account started posting in the political thread in January. He was a “reasonable centrist but leans left.” 👌
And they all have a heavy stomach. It could even be said like lead.

altums-fern-hanging-baskets-3.jpg

This is one of my ferns. it’s racist. i think my porch glider might be too.
I'm literally shaking right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT