POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So we talk often here of people with multiple accounts...suspecting some of having 3 or more.

I'm not sure, but don't you have to have a different email with each account? Like if someone has had 5 accounts they would have to have 5 different email accounts to be able to sign up for each one?

Who are these people with that many email accounts? And if you were acting like 2-3 different posters at one time, wouldn't that get annoying signing in and out?

I guess you could post as one poster on your phone and one on your computer or something but the more I think about it...damn, these people really are some pathetic losers.

When I saw the headline I didn't expect it to be Terre Haute, Indiana...

From the article:

The murderer, who had previously ran for mayor was a "father of three, and former federal prison employee, said public safety and gun violence would be a top priority of his if elected to mayor of Terre Haute, in 2019 interview with My Wabash Valley."

Qualify for free/reduced lunch program
That’s the biggie.

A decade ago they started free meals for an entire school if the area per capita income equaled x.

No more applying individually.

Then, a few years later, it was district wide.

No one with children in our city or county systems pays for any meals.

Everyone is a poor.

Everyone qualifies for the free lunch program and you are auto enrolled.

If you have a school aged child, you qualify for subsidized internet.

Side note:

Morning breakfast didn’t have a high enough participation. They now have second chance breakfast where the cafeteria ladies wheel out prepackaged donuts/pop tarts an hour into the school day to individual classrooms. There are also afternoon snacks as well.

Gotta get those rookie numbers up!

@trueblujr2

haha...they actually lost by the exact score 5-3 after I wished it on them...you gotta admit that is funny trueblu...right?

uyzJJ9.gif

That’s the biggie.

A decade ago they started free meals for an entire school if the area per capita income equaled x.

Everyone is a poor.

Side note:

Morning breakfast didn’t have a high enough participation. They now have second chance breakfast where the cafeteria ladies wheel out prepackaged donuts/pop tarts an hour into the school day to individual classrooms. There are also afternoon snacks as well.

Real healthy shit they’re peddling there.

So we talk often here of people with multiple accounts...suspecting some of having 3 or more.

I'm not sure, but don't you have to have a different email with each account? Like if someone has had 5 accounts they would have to have 5 different email accounts to be able to sign up for each one?

Who are these people with that many email accounts? And if you were acting like 2-3 different posters at one time, wouldn't that get annoying signing in and out?

I guess you could post as one poster on your phone and one on your computer or something but the more I think about it...damn, these people really are some pathetic losers.
Sounds like you hate diversity.

This way, he gets to be a white Canadian millionaire and then in another he gets to be a black guy with an income of about $300K who gosh darn it, is a “reasonable centrist who leans left.”

Go Broncos!

EVJPJ2TDWBJ2FJ4SAGTJ7TPIQQ.jpg

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ex-cn...s-he-gets-prison-time-for-nike-extortion-plot
Once again the media look like the fools that they are. Thinking that a scummy, maggot like Michael Avenatti was going to be the one that would bury Trump. Having this dirtbag on the air time after time. Birds of a feather. You would think that those at CNN & MSNBC would be embarrassed by this. But if you've got no morals you've got no shame.

My brother probably has 5, or more, email accounts. That way if he's looking for something or making an inquiry, he'll use a certain account. If he's emailing family/friends he only uses his personal account. That way he knows which accounts to delete messages even before reading them, etc.
Lot of trouble to me (I can see having two) but it seems to work well for him.
But he doesn't do any forums/message boards so he doesn't have to do logging in and out.

Still don't see why, in the canuck's case and others, they can't ban the IP address. That way you can't get back on even if you change email addresses.

My brother probably has 5, or more, email accounts. That way if he's looking for something or making an inquiry, he'll use a certain account. If he's emailing family/friends he only uses his personal account. That way he knows which accounts to delete messages even before reading them, etc.
But he doesn't do any forums/message boards so he doesn't have to do logging in and out.

Still don't see why, in the canuck's case and others, they can't ban the IP address. That way you can't get back on even if you change email addresses.

Yeah I have 2 email accounts...I have one for work/important stuff like family etc...I have another account I rarely check but that is the one when I buy something at best buy and they ask for your email or when I signup for something like Netflix...I give them the secondary email.

I think a lot of people have 2 email accounts but some of these posters that keep starting accounts here...damn, they gotta have a bunch.

I agree with you about the IP address.

That’s the biggie.

Everyone is a poor.

Side note:

I can confirm all of this. Absolutely true.

Last edited:
No. It’s the type of language autocorrect uses to make one look like a fool.

And while we’re on the subject of English and grammar, nice use of the unnecessary apostrophe.

Mine was the accidental hitting of a button...you quickly typed true instead of truth and blamed it on autocorrect...Sad!

Reactions: screwduke1
Autocorrect, auto fill. Whatever. Perhaps I hit the wrong one? I’ll try not to make the mistake again grammar Hitler.

Just messing with you bro...you are the one that once said you could help someone with their English homework, so I thought I would take a shot at you. Yeah I hate the grammar police too...your good buddy the Canuck use to do that sh-t all the time to other posters and he was serious. I was just playing.

Just messing with you bro...you are the one that once said you could help someone with their English homework, so I thought I would take a shot at you. Yeah I hate the grammar police too...your good buddy the Canuck use to do that sh-t all the time to other posters and he was serious. I was just playing.
Yeah... our school wasn’t very impressive. But I was just trying to help... and that’s the true.

I have an extra email account or two for when I want to get free weeks/months of streaming services. [laughing]

Have the world leaders and subsequent govt agencies already been infected with an andromeda strain that has taken over their minds and slowly taking over ours? Has the alien invasion happened and we are too late and just along for the ride now?
There is probably some truth in what you say. I seriously doubt aliens are to blame however.

Reactions: warrior-cat

That's why I could never have multiple accounts. Who tf wants to create new email after new email. And I'm horrible at remembering passwords so I'm sure I would forget their passwords half the time.

I wonder if he uses a VPN. They I believe change your IP every time you log on.

Didn't some guy named Bill write a story about a lady protesting a bit much? I believe her name was Doth or some such thing.

I think it was about trying to throw people off the trail or something along those lines. It always reminded me of someone trying just a bit too hard.

However, I am admittedly not the sharpest tool in the shed, and I am a product of Kentucky education.

Didn't some guy named Bill write a story about a lady protesting a bit much? I believe her name was Doth or some such thing.

I think it was about trying to throw people off the trail or something along those lines. It always reminded me of someone trying just a bit too hard.

However, I am admittedly not the sharpest tool in the shed, and I am a product of Kentucky education.

You could just say what you want to say instead of going to all the above trouble?

At least I am not alone in that regard. :)

Edit: I appreciate the sentiment.

See...I don't even know what that is suppose to mean. I can't tell if I'm way smarter than your dumbass or god forbid you are smarter than me. Also, you always apologize if one of your jokes falls flat...if a joke fails it fails. Stand by it without apology.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT