POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, your degree doesn’t mean jack shit for a job in Hollywood. Look at how many of those people didn’t even finish high school. No degree is getting you into that industry unless you’re connected, really good looking, or Jewish.

Ayooooo!

But yeah, college seems to be the only system where you can take out loans that will never provide a payoff. Academia is filled with majors where you cannot get any job with that degree except to be a professor teaching it to the next idiot in the pyramid scheme.
Beginning to think that was by design. And those are the ones that call themselves “educated”

E5y1RN-XsA4AscA

Last edited:
I don’t need a massage board to brag about anything. My paycheck and portfolio are enough to tell me I’m better than 98% of the Kentucky rednecks and Mobilhoma hayseeds on this board.

News flash, dick licker - your heroes at Fox News are just as bad as all the other news stations. Lying sacks of shit.
Throwback before he became Duke Blu

One got the ban hammer and they all stopped posting.

Weird.

I fully expect a new concerned moderate to start posting shortly.

They’ll have 75 posts, but joined catspaw in 2005.
Lol. Go back and look up JohnKBA’s post history and you’ll see so many similarities.

Hey who was that guy who posted so many polls for the 2016 election and then was never heard from again?

Seizing
Pouncing

If you don’t want to be around crime or be robbed, you’re racist. Also, you’re racist for assuming who commits crime and for reading crime table data.

Also crime data is racist and so is calling food “exotic.”

Pay DukeBlu now and atone!
SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!

What do we expect. They erected statues to a thug and a criminal who beat up people and held a gun to a pregnant woman's belly while he and his buddies robbed her. They kept silent after the blm founder and chief bought 4 houses with blm money supposed to be used for the cause. They destroyed neighborhoods and attacked local and federal government buildings and attempted murder on some of the officers inside the buildings and again they are silent. Yet, people who were let into the capital by police for a peaceful demonstration were shot, and arrested without bail some of them and the left is still ok with it. The left will get what they sow eventually and I hope they lose everything in the process.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT