How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@trueblujr2

Won a big three team parlay tonight: Reds had to win, Angels and Red Sox had to score more than 8, and the Giants had to win (playing the Cards)

Ugh, I won money on the Reds winning and the Cards losing...I feel dirty. I consider this blood money.

Reactions: warrior-cat
@trueblujr2

Won a big three team parlay tonight: Reds had to win, Angels and Red Sox had to score more than 8, and the Giants had to win (playing the Cards)

Ugh, I won money on the Reds winning and the Cards losing...I feel dirty. I consider this blood money.
The Reds are 5.5 games back from the Brewers. They have a four game set starting tomorrow, then immediately after the AS break they play three. So seven straight against the Brew crew. So a chance to either make it a race or put it out of reach. Should be a playoff like series.

Reactions: warrior-cat
The Reds are 5.5 games back from the Brewers. They have a four game set starting tomorrow, then immediately after the AS break they play three. So seven straight against the Brew crew. So a chance to either make it a race or put it out of reach. Should be a playoff like series.

Only bet I have on their game tomorrow so far is a 2 bet parlay and it includes Reds and Brewers need to be over 7 (-160). So I hope your Reds lose 5-3

tumblr_ntp5cz3DBf1ub6fvso2_250.gifv

E5ukjyHVUAU05Qs

E5ujatMVgAQByQR

It’s because we’re secure enough in our beliefs that we don’t need an hourly circle jerk session to reaffirm them. We also don’t need hats, flags, rallies, and boat parades to show undying devotion to our elected officials because they too are secure enough in themselves that they don’t require idolatry to carry out the duties we elected them to do. I’m sure this sense of being secure in who you are and what you believe is a foreign notion to you though.
False. Vagina hats, penis suits, mask, antifa demsonstrations, blm riots, CRT, TDS, inflation, Pelosi, AOC, sleepy creepy Joe, Ilhan Omy, worst crime in years, failed foreign policies, the list is endless. That is why you stay away. Safe rooms are a real thing for the snowflake army.

During his daily press conference, Cuomo pointed out that not only does New York chip in more money than Kentucky, the Empire State also takes less from the federal coffers than it contributes – unlike Kentucky.

“Senator McConnell, who’s getting bailed out here?” Cuomo asked.

“It’s your state that is living on the money that we generate,” he continued. “Your state is getting bailed out. Not my state.”

40% of KY's budget comes from the feds, that's insane.
215700996_3097335353817692_5649343840272180650_n.jpg

Rachel Nichols didn't even say anything that bad and she was turned on with a quickness... zero loyalty to her from a lot of people at ESPN. Maria Taylor included. This tells me all I need to know about Maria. F her.
True but you can also look at it from the lens that if so many people at ESPN turned on her this quick then Nichols may have not been liked around there and folks had no issues throwing her under the bus.

Be extremely careful what you say and who you say it to (especially in the workplace). Corporate America is full of vultures that will stab you in the back in a blink of an eye. Reason I keep my interactions with those I work with strictly professional with very limited small talk.

I read that as the Epstein strain. Better hope it doesn't become an Epstein strain. That stuff has a 100% mortality rate.
I could insert an "Epstein (Strain) didn't kill himself" joke right here.

But I won't, just like Epstein didn't...

Ok, 0952 and it is already time for me to show myself out.

Edit: I will admit this is a swing and a miss.... sounded funnier in my head than it reads. Oh well, I tried. :)

Rachel Nichols didn't even say anything that bad and she was turned on with a quickness... zero loyalty to her from a lot of people at ESPN. Maria Taylor included. This tells me all I need to know about Maria. F her.

She's 100% right in what she said but I have no sympathy for her because she was all in on this nonsense.

The woke always eat their own because you can never be woke enough. So this notion of being an "ally" is nothing more than strong peer/professional pressure to put your own neck on the chopping block and waiting for the strike.

Treat people equally no matter their characteristics or make-up. Hire the best person. Respect everyone. If people truly have good intentions, those statements are just common sense instead of something "radical" or "extreme". Anything to the contrary is driven by a veiled self serving agenda where one group/person intends to give themselves an unfair advantage.

It’s because we’re secure enough in our beliefs that we don’t need an hourly circle jerk session to reaffirm them. We also don’t need hats, flags, rallies, and boat parades to show undying devotion to our elected officials because they too are secure enough in themselves that they don’t require idolatry to carry out the duties we elected them to do. I’m sure this sense of being secure in who you are and what you believe is a foreign notion to you though.
Is this a f*cking joke? Yeah, Dems are so secure in their beliefs that they literally try to shutdown any opposition to their way of thinking.

Dems control 98% of the media and still cry like a teenage girl with a broken heart over Fox News. They get their junk tugged by almost every single media outlet/personality and when one of them gets a confrontational question (about once a year) they lose their shit, equate it to being in battle, and have to seek therapy.

Dems are so secure in their beliefs they use big tech to silence any and all opposition to their way of thinking. So secure they label all opposition as racist white supremacists even if the opposition comes from a black person. So secure in their beliefs they try to hide what they are doing from the public (gotta pass the bill to see what’s in it, CRT isn’t being taught in schools...we promise, Fauci/Clinton emails shouldn’t be read by the public, Crackhead’s laptop isn’t real, and on and on and on).

Real secure in their beliefs alright. The only thing they are secure in is the fact Big Tech, big media, Hollywood, academia, and the IC will do their bidding. Or maybe it’s vice versa and the Dems are simply the vessel for the aforementioned.

Last edited:
@AustinTXCat

How bout that jobs report eh!?
just another 850k jobs!
Biden getting shit done. His first year will be the largest job and wage growth in US HISTORY!
MAGA!
K A B O O M !
* Newsflash from the 'You Gotta Be Kidding Me' Department *

• Initial jobless claims, week ended July 3: 373,000 vs. 350,000 expected and a revised 371,000 during prior week
  • Continuing claims, week ended June 26: 3.339 million vs. 3.350 million expected and a revised 3.484 million during prior week

Your ass is again dismissed.

Not only do we have people leaving these blue states in droves. But now we've got entire counties wanting to leave the blue state of Oregon to join red state Idaho. Funny thing is that we never see people leaving red states & moving to blue states. If this doesn't show you the destructive damage that democrats cause when they're in charge then nothing will. Democrats are like an EF-5 tornado when they get through with whatever they come in contact with weather it's a blue state, large cities, the media, public schools, ect.... it's totally ruined.

Hahahaha I love bushrods post. Remember this is the guy that said if biden made a national shit in your own mouth day he'd do it...bc why the insecurity to not do what he says?

Lololololololololololollolololol.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT