How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sounds like a plan…

“This is the first step in a comprehensive plan Cuomo outlined composed of 7 key areas -- all with the aim of quelling the gun violence surge. The key areas are:”
  1. Treat gun violence like the emergency public health it is;
  2. Target hotspots with data and science;
  3. Positive engagement for at-risk youth;
  4. Break the cycle of escalating violence;
  5. Get illegal guns off the streets;
  6. Keep guns out of the hands of dangerous people;
  7. Rebuild the police-community relationship.
What a joke. Good luck with #7 andy. and the other six.
Guarendamntee #6 will target Conservatives more that it will the real criminals.

Along with those 17 shots are the shots we received before deploying to different spots around the globe. It is why I have never had another shot since I retired from the military 24 years ago. Between the shots and the pill we took every 8 hours in the desert to prepare for nerve agent attacks, I am full of all kinds of chemicals and poisons. Not to mention the nukes I worked with in the mid 80's that gave off small amounts of radiation. I am a walking chemical factory.
If I haven’t said this before, Thank you for your service and the sacrifices you had to make for us.

You ever wonder why the libtards here don't post but once in a while. We will see one or two in a day and then they will leave after a couple of days and be replaced by a couple more and so on. That is because even they know that the dem leadership and their blm/antifa/fascist supporters are going to do or say something stupid. it's hard for them to keep up with their own lies. It is perplexing how anyone could support such horrible leadership. But hey, no mean tweets.

208671531_10223497515220388_831805621873891280_n.jpg

This is a picture of a diesel car charging station that are popping up everywhere. Here's an interesting fact.... That 350kw generator uses 12 gallons of diesel fuel per hour, and it takes 3 hours to fully charge a car to get 200 miles. That's 36 GALLONS for 200 MILES!!! 5.6 miles per gallon So essentially an electric car, is a TERRIBLE fuel economy "Diesel by proxy" vehicle.
So a retired engineer figured out a way to charge his I3 in the outback huh? lol

Reactions: SDC8888
If I haven’t said this before, Thank you for your service and the sacrifices you had to make for us.
Thank you. I am not really complaining about it because, I would do it again in a heart beat. Just making a point about all of the vaccinations and chemicals we had to take while in. I have had my share and am through with all of that. I now believe that no matter what, when it is my time to go, no vaccination will prevent it.

So a retired engineer figured out a way to charge his I3 in the outback huh? lol

liberals, all liberals, like you, are just ****ing stupid.

it's like you have no idea where or how electricity is produced or comes from? whether you are pumping it directly into you gas tank or burning the fuels to make the sparky stuff to charge up your batteries, you are burning fossil fuels regardless.

and next time you live through an ice storm or a winter storm or hurricane depending on your address and you lose power for several days, good luck charging up your little zoom zoom mobile to go anywhere, you will trapped at home with no power, no car and at the mercy of others to come bail your stupid asses out.

liberals, all liberals, like you, are just ****ing stupid.

it's like you have no idea where or how electricity is produced or comes from? whether you are pumping it directly into you gas tank or burning the fuels to make the sparky stuff to charge up your batteries, you are burning fossil fuels regardless.

and next time you live through an ice storm or a winter storm or hurricane depending on your address and you lose power for several days, good luck charging up your little zoom zoom mobile to go anywhere, you will trapped at home with no power, no car and at the mercy of others to come bail your stupid asses out.

Jameslee will drink himself warm. 95 proof is the same as a heater

Suggest taking good care of the vehicles you now own. The price of new and used vehicles has skyrocketed in the past few months. Used car prices are up as much as 30%.
Actually, Ford (and not sure how many other manufacturers) are sitting in a crap ton of inventory. There are thousands of 2021 Fords and Lincoln’s sitting at the Kentucky Motor Speedway and other places that can’t be sold due to a semi-conductor chip that’s not available at the moment. At some point this glut of Trucks and other vehicles will need to be sold as new but over a year old with newer models already in production. I would have to think you could get those on the cheap when that happens.

You ever wonder why the libtards here don't post but once in a while. We will see one or two in a day and then they will leave after a couple of days and be replaced by a couple more and so on.
It’s because we’re secure enough in our beliefs that we don’t need an hourly circle jerk session to reaffirm them. We also don’t need hats, flags, rallies, and boat parades to show undying devotion to our elected officials because they too are secure enough in themselves that they don’t require idolatry to carry out the duties we elected them to do. I’m sure this sense of being secure in who you are and what you believe is a foreign notion to you though.

Actually, Ford (and not sure how many other manufacturers) are sitting in a crap ton of inventory. There are thousands of 2021 Fords and Lincoln’s sitting at the Kentucky Motor Speedway and other places that can’t be sold due to a semi-conductor chip that’s not available at the moment. At some point this glut of Trucks and other vehicles will need to be sold as new but over a year old with newer models already in production. I would have to think you could get those on the cheap when that happens.
Yep. Dodge and Chevy too. Waiting until next year to buy a new rig. Buddy who own a Chevrolet dealership says the prices will be crazy low for a couple months when everything catches up.

It’s because we’re secure enough in our beliefs that we don’t need an hourly circle jerk session to reaffirm them. We also don’t need hats, flags, rallies, and boat parades to show undying devotion to our elected officials because they too are secure enough in themselves that they don’t require idolatry to carry out the duties we elected them to do. I’m sure this sense of being secure in who you are and what you believe is a foreign notion to you though.
This is a serious question. You admit to having an "undying devotion" to your elected officials who carry out "the duties that you elected them to do." My question is, what duties is the Joe Biden administration carrying out that you are proud of? Is it his open border policy (and the resulting disaster at the border)?, undermining law enforcement (and the all too predictable resulting crime surges across the country)?, slashing domestic oil production?, rising inflation?, woke military?, biological men dominating women's sports?, censorship of opposing thought?, cancel culture?, oppression of 1st amendment rights?

I could go on and on. But these are just a few of the highlights. Which of these earns your "undying devotion?"

Riddle me this: if you wanted to destroy this country, what would you do differently than what the Bideng admin is doing across the board?
I have a good list of ways to destroy the country:
Protect our Borders by increasing security and enforcing immigration laws. The travesty

Lower corporate taxes so manufacturers are incentivized to return here and to grow and expand. The horror.

Lower taxes for working Americans. Such an abomination.

Strengthen our military while also pulling us out of endless wars. What a calamity.

Strengthen the economy to record unemployment levels for everyone including blacks and women. Such an abomination.

I really don’t know how the country could survive that list.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT